595 users online (83 members and 512 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

KY - Military vet in standoff with Kentucky police

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/12/22...ntcmp=trending

Authorities in northern Kentucky are working to end an 18-hour-plus standoff with a military veteran suffering from post-traumatic stress disorder who barricaded himself inside his home and fired upon police.

The matter was initially a hostage situation, but the Kentucky State Police tell FoxNews.com the veteran is now alone in the home, after releasing three children earlier on Sunday morning. ........

The paper also reported that authorities say the man is suffering from PTSD, and is posting about the event in real-time on Facebook.

Latonia News -- a Facebook page devoted to local news in Latonia -- identified the gunman as Michael Vaughan, and said his Facebook page has since been taken down by authorities.

More at link.....

"The further we (as the human race) grow away from the natural world, the quieter the natural world becomes and the more pathological we become as a culture."........Bernie Krause

The citizens of the United States of America have a right to applaud themselves for having given to mankind examples of an enlarged and liberal policy—a policy worthy of imitation......which gives to bigotry no sanction, to persecution no assistance.......George Washington

Oh no! At least the children are safe. I wish our government would help our wounded more....
    Unless I provide a link, every one of my posts are to be considered rumor, Speculation, or simply MY OWN OPINION.

“It is better to remain silent at the risk of being thought a fool, than to talk and remove all doubt of it.”

The missing and murdered cannot cry out for Justice. It is the duty for the living to do so for them.

I stand with Standing Rock!

We spoke, prayers were answered!

http://abcnews.go.com/US/army-grant-...ry?id=43969890

Military Vet Standoff in Ky. Ends in Shootout

http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/m...otout-21304980

Covington police told WCPO-TV that Michael Vaughan started a fire at the home and then began shooting at police. He surrendered after being shot in the arm.

Police have not said what charges he will face as a result of the standoff......

"The further we (as the human race) grow away from the natural world, the quieter the natural world becomes and the more pathological we become as a culture."........Bernie Krause

The citizens of the United States of America have a right to applaud themselves for having given to mankind examples of an enlarged and liberal policy—a policy worthy of imitation......which gives to bigotry no sanction, to persecution no assistance.......George Washington