1064 users online (219 members and 845 guests)  

Websleuths News

Exclamation I seem to do this every year, but...

Since I get it before most of you........

Merry Christmas etc to all.

17 years since the death of JonBenet and all of us here (irrespective of who you think did it) are still trying to find answers and hopefully get some justice for her.

Have a good break and hopefully 2014 is just as 'revealing' as 2013 has been.

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by wonderllama View Post
    Since I get it before most of you........

Merry Christmas etc to all.

17 years since the death of JonBenet and all of us here (irrespective of who you think did it) are still trying to find answers and hopefully get some justice for her.

Have a good break and hopefully 2014 is just as 'revealing' as 2013 has been.

I second that!
    "If at first you don't succeed, skydiving isn't for you!"

The above post is my opinion and my opinion only. Please do not copy and past to other forums.

Here's to another year of hope! I firmly believe, one day, someone will do the right thing and speak for Jonbenet and we may know the truth! She deserves at least that! To the person who knows what happened...do this for her and your conscious! It HAS to be a huge weight on you. Jonbenet.....we will NEVER let it rest!

RIP little angel

happy holidays all!
    The rice is already cooked...

Happy holidays & best wishes for a wonderful new year to everyone!

I'm with you Wonderllama, obviously many of us take time to think of JBR at this time of year, and experience sad, confusing, frustrating moments of reflection, maybe more so than we do the rest of the year. I have noticed though that in spite of the ongoing mystery & injustice in this poor child's death, lately a bright spot shines-- I now think of you fine folks, people who really care about truth, and the pursuit of justice. You guys & gals give hope in this mystery (and other painful & puzzling cases), and are turning what has become a tragic anniversary into a time of empowerment, and thus brightening a bittersweet time of year. In this JBR did not live & die in vain, it is her gift to us, of unity & hope.

Thanks to everyone here & all over this globe, RDI, IDI & others who are looking for the gift of truth!
    Help find Johnny Lamar Brown!

Please note: my posts are my opinion only.

"History is a cyclic poem written by time upon the memories of man." -- Percy Bysshe Shelley

Merry Christmas, everyone.

In the coming year may someone who knows more yet have courage to speak.

RIP, precious angel.

Every year during this time my heart just aches and I think of JonBenet and the injustice of it all......

Another year ....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Nosy by Nature and a Websleuther by choice

Remembering JonBenet today

Remembering JonBenet today as I do every Christmas day... remembering the last day of her life as we know it to be.
    She touched so many lives, and continues to so many years later.

I still cry for all that this sweet child could have grown up to be and grieve for the pain she endured.

May God hold you close to Him always, JonBenet.. I know there are no tears in Heaven.