AL AL - Patrick Bagley, 60, Salem, May 2013

los2188

North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!
Reaction score
Patrick Bagley
13002663-small.jpg

Patrick Bagley is a 60 year old missing man from Salem, Alabama. He was last seen in May of 2013. He was reported missing on May 23rd, but police stated that he could have gone missing at least a week prior to May 23rd, 2013.

According to Bagley's wife, their dog had died recently before his disappearance and because of that, Bagley was emotionally distraught over the death of the dog. A security camera at home showed Bagley going to his dog's grave and showed him being extremely upset/crying. The camera then showed Bagley walking away from their residence in his neighbors clothes that he took from the neighbor's camper. That was the last confirmed sighting of Bagley.

Also according to his wife, Bagley took nothing with him. No clothes or no cell phone. She also stated that Bagley has suffered from depression in the past. While family and friends haven't heard from Patrick Bagley, his wife says she will continue to pray for his safe return.

Please call the Lee County Sheriff Office at (334) 749-5651 or (918) 527-0080 to leave an anonymous tip.

http://www.wsfa.com/story/22676214/wife-begs-for-missing-husbands-safe-return

http://blog.al.com/montgomery/2013/06/lee_county_sheriffs_office_loo.html

Since May and only now....a flyer geez Louise!!!

Why does the wife fear for her safety what is that about??

Okay, is she his wife, or his girlfriend? If she lives with him why does she not know when he actually went missing? He's an old man? Sorry, I'm three years shy of 60, I don't consider him an old man. These days he's just leaving middle aged. Minority farmer? Looks white to me.....Dissappeared before? That upset over,a dog? Our beloved dog died over 15 years ago. I still tear up thinking about her, but take my life over her? Don't think so.

Something just isn't adding up. Why is she afraid for her safety?

Okay, is she his wife, or his girlfriend? If she lives with him why does she not know when he actually went missing? He's an old man? Sorry, I'm three years shy of 60, I don't consider him an old man. These days he's just leaving middle aged. Minority farmer? Looks white to me.....Dissappeared before? That upset over,a dog? Our beloved dog died over 15 years ago. I still tear up thinking about her, but take my life over her? Don't think so.

Something just isn't adding up. Why is she afraid for her safety?

One report said wife, another report says girlfriend. Also, it appears as though he has gone missing before. I don't know why there's a discrepancy there, but the wife/girlfriend appear to be one and the same. As far as her safety, I'm not sure, but he does seem to be a little mentally unstable.

In September 2014, a person from LostNMissing posted a Facebook status that said per a detective from the local sheriff's department, Patrick was found safe.

I'm not sure if I can link it here or not, but searching along the lines of "patrick bagley salem" on FB should yield results.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vjeanine
Back