829 users online (124 members and 705 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Predictions s'il vous plaît

Since one of the main players related to this horrific crime is already deceased (PR) I hereby predict (or perhaps its more like wishful thinkin'?) that sometime in the future, somewhere down the pike, post JR's death, this whole sad sordid story will finally come out in the wash - similar to a difficult set-in stain that takes forever to get out - and it may come in one of the following possible scenarios:

- Perhaps one of JR's highfalutin' attorneys has been entrusted with a sealed envelope which carries strict instructions not to be opened until after JR's death because it contains JR's handwritten confession;

- Fearing the wrath of JR and/or fearing the loss of JR's grand financial support, perhaps, upon his father's death, BR will finally open his mouth and confess all that he knows about his lil' sister's murder;

- For what may be reasons somewhat similar to BR's above, SOMEBODY out there will finally come forward with information that will blow this case right outta the water.

So, what say YOU? What is YOUR prediction (if any) about this case?

Not while all JR's offspring live and breath.
    ​Blessed are they with nothing to say and the wisdom not to say it.

Teghan Alyssa Skiba - never forget.

i predict that this will be the classic unsolved case that will have people speculating for the next 17 years.
    There will never be a confession from anyone. JMO

I don't think we'll ever know. Sadly.

I think everything that we really need to know will be revealed after BR has his own children.

The saga will live on.....
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    "Look, if any of us wanted to mind our own business, we wouldn't be here" (carbuff 8/11/13)

This post reflects my constitutionally-protected opinion. Please do not copy it anywhere else outside of the WebSleuth forum

Quote Originally Posted by ATasteOfHoney View Post
    I think everything that we really need to know will be revealed after BR has his own children.

I so hope you are wrong, ATasteofHoney, but sadly, I think you have made the right prediction.

JMO
    "If at first you don't succeed, skydiving isn't for you!"

The above post is my opinion and my opinion only. Please do not copy and past to other forums.

Quote Originally Posted by ATasteOfHoney View Post

BBM

I wouldn't hold my breath for that...

I predict that in coming years we may find out more evidence that has been withheld or hear from a few people that knew the kids, or at least I hope so.

In the Federal Witness Protection Program
    Quote Originally Posted by txsvicki View Post
    I predict that in coming years we may find out more evidence that has been withheld or hear from a few people that knew the kids, or at least I hope so.
    Now THAT is something we can say will be VERY likely to happen. The GJ indictments are just the tip of a very dark, dirty iceberg. And we all know icebergs can sink even an "unsinkable" ship.
    THIS time, we get it RIGHT!

This post is my constitutionally-protected opinion. Please do not copy or take it anywhere else.

My cozy little room, away from the Java fairy
    Quote Originally Posted by MeanDonnaJean View Post
    Since one of the main players related to this horrific crime is already deceased (PR) I hereby predict (or perhaps its more like wishful thinkin'?) that sometime in the future, somewhere down the pike, post JR's death, this whole sad sordid story will finally come out in the wash - similar to a difficult set-in stain that takes forever to get out - and it may come in one of the following possible scenarios:

- Perhaps one of JR's highfalutin' attorneys has been entrusted with a sealed envelope which carries strict instructions not to be opened until after JR's death because it contains JR's handwritten confession;

- Fearing the wrath of JR and/or fearing the loss of JR's grand financial support, perhaps, upon his father's death, BR will finally open his mouth and confess all that he knows about his lil' sister's murder;

- For what may be reasons somewhat similar to BR's above, SOMEBODY out there will finally come forward with information that will blow this case right outta the water.

So, what say YOU? What is YOUR prediction (if any) about this case?
    I predict that eventually they will find a very twisted serial killer or hitman for hire committed this act. Who uses a garrote? It wasn't brought with the killer. It was made at the scene. If a regular person decides to strangle someone, especially someone much smaller than themselves, wouldn't they simply strangle them with their bare hands? Why bother with a garrote?
    I believe the same person is responsible for the deaths of Max Shacknai and the McStay family.

Quote Originally Posted by uberfairy View Post
    i predict that eventually they will find a very twisted serial killer or hitman for hire committed this act. Who uses a garrote? It wasn't brought with the killer. It was made at the scene. If a regular person decides to strangle someone, especially someone much smaller than themselves, wouldn't they simply strangle them with their bare hands? Why bother with a garrote?
    I believe the same person is responsible for the deaths of max shacknai and the mcstay family.
    lol....!

IMO no one is going to confess or disclose what happened. This case, if it is ever going to be solved, is going to be solved because some new piece of information will come to light that can be joined with enough other puzzle pieces to finally crack open this mysterious egg once and for all. But I am not hopeful of that.

I've heard a lot of people and the media say that if this case had not happened during the slowest week of the year, it would not have received the attention it did. Do you think that is true? I am kind of in the middle about it. A part of me says that high-profile cases have happened during all weeks of the year, that this Christmas "push" would not have happened if JonBenet was not a child beauty queen, but another part of me thinks that since the case did not have any other competition for people's attention during the first week, that probably helped.

Recent Kolar Interview

Maybe a bit off topic, but with regard to "predictions".....

In a recent post by Cynic on FFJ, there's a new YouTube posting of an interview of Jim Kolar done very recently by a couple of credible crime reporters. Worth a listen, IMO. About an hour long, and has some interesting bits of info to hear again, and comments about the case that I thought to be more enlightening. Especially about Kolar's opinion of Stan Garnett and his hopes for possibilities in the case with regard to Garnett.
    We want the truth, but can we handle the truth?

Quote Originally Posted by eileenhawkeye
    I've heard a lot of people and the media say that if this case had not happened during the slowest week of the year, it would not have received the attention it did. Do you think that is true?...
    Never really thought about it before ya just now mentioned it but I feel that between her very young age, exceptional good looks, pageant history, who her wealthy parents were, the gruesome way in which she died and the day on which she died all played a part in it.

The whole thing just makes me so damn angry.

Quote Originally Posted by Anyhoo
    IMO no one is going to confess or disclose what happened. This case, if it is ever going to be solved, is going to be solved because some new piece of information will come to light that can be joined with enough other puzzle pieces to finally crack open this mysterious egg once and for all. But I am not hopeful of that.
    Gosh, even tho you may not feel so very, I really do hope you are right on this one.

Quote Originally Posted by Uberfairy
    I predict that eventually they will find a very twisted serial killer or hitman for hire committed this act.
    Hitman for hire? There's somethin' that never entered my mind. Care to elaborate on a possible theory as to why?

Quote Originally Posted by txsvicki
    Lord, I DO hope you are right. What irks me tho is why wouldn't these people already have come forward? What the hell could they possibly be waitin' for, Christmas???? (just bein' my wiseass self here) How many more damn Christmases have to come 'n go before these people open their damn mouths?

Quote Originally Posted by DeeDee249
    Now THAT is something we can say will be VERY likely to happen. The GJ indictments are just the tip of a very dark, dirty iceberg. And we all know icebergs can sink even an "unsinkable" ship.
    Ahhh, that's what I like to see. The power of positive thinkin'. Perhaps if we collectively put all of our positive thoughts out into the universe it WILL one day happen. Who knows? Stranger things have happened (such as this here damn CASE!)

Quote Originally Posted by FreeSafety36
    I don't think we'll ever know. Sadly.
    Quote Originally Posted by violet67
    i predict that this will be the classic unsolved case that will have people speculating for the next 17 years. There will never be a confession from anyone. JMO
    Quote Originally Posted by Chelly
    Not while all JR's offspring live and breath.
    Welp, there goes my power of positive thinkin' shot to hell in a handbasket

Just teasin' y'all. I hear ya.

I also wanna thank EVERYONE for their excellent input and for takin' the time to contribute to my very first post.

So, THANX GUYS!

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast