808 users online (136 members and 672 guests)  

Websleuths News

Unhappy RIP Miss FLEK

Today is the third anniversary of your passing.

I hope that those who loved and knew you can somehow finally find peace, despite the countless unanswered questions that surround having known you.

I hope that your daughter is well and enjoying the Christmas festivities.....from one mother to another, ensuring that my children have a memorable and love filled day is very important to me.

As we begin the fourth year of your absence....and we approach a new year, I sincerely hope that 2014 brings closure to who you were before 1988. I wonder if your first family knows that you are gone.
    ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
    HerStory SN
    Unhinged Busybody Extraordinaire

R.I.P.

God bless your child.

Thanks for this, HerStory.

Sometimes the real person gets lost in mystery, intrigue, and search for clues. I know that despite her faults and associations about whatever caused her to "run," she was a real person with hopes, dreams, and loves.

Thinking of this woman today, along with her family - and wishing peace for them all.

amen. Maybe 2014 will bring resolution and all of the answers her daughter will have one day, answered.

May you find peace in the afterlife, Lori Erica Kennedy Ruff....

Media thread for Abby and Libby.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...5#post13163455

WebSleuths Lingo thread.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...bsleuths-Lingo

Unless I provide a link, every one of my posts are to be considered rumor, Speculation, or simply MY OWN OPINION.

We are the watchers. We are witnesses. We see what has gone before. We see what happens now, at this dangerous moment in human history. We see what's going to happen - what will surely happen - unless we come together: we - the Peoples of all Nations - to restore peace and harmony and balance to the Earth, our Mother.

THE IGNORE BUTTON IS YOUR FRIEND!