VA VA - Bertha Romero-Curbelo, 15, Richmond, 24 Dec 2013

los2188

North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!
Reaction score
Bertha Romero-Curbelo
24299538_BG1.jpg

Bertha Romero-Curbelo is a 15 year old teen that has gone missing with her 2 month old baby. Bertha does not have legal custody of the baby. She was last seen leaving her family's residence in the afternoon on Tuesday December 24th, 2013 from the city of Richmond, Virginia. Her destination was unknown.

Please call Crime Stoppers at (804) 780-1000.

http://www.nbc12.com/story/24299538/police-search-for-missing-teen-and-2-month-old-child

A 15yr old with a 2mo old baby?! That in itself is tragic. She's still a kid herself. I hope she and her baby are safe on this Christmas Eve

A 15yr old with a 2mo old baby?! That in itself is tragic. She's still a kid herself. I hope she and her baby are safe on this Christmas Eve

I agree. I don't know what her home life is or anything, but I know she needs her family. To not have custody of your child, I would assume means that something's not right in her life.

Babies having babies.:snooty:

This makes me so sad. I hope they are both found and are able to go home. Maybe momma just wanted some time on her own with baby.
As a foster momma of a 3 year old (he's been with us 2 years) I know situations like these can be "delicate" for lack of better word.

I'm scratching my head on this one. The baby is returned home, but the mother is still missing...why?? Maybe she didn't want the baby with her while she does...what ever she's doing maybe?

Bertha doesn't have custody of her baby and is on probation. Her Mom appealed to her in this article to bring the baby back as 'you don't want no more trouble.'

Police don't think Bertha is endangered, and it sounds as though she brought her baby back to mom then disappeared again quickly because she is maybe afraid she will be in trouble?

But she is only 15 and it can't be safe for loved ones and authorities not to know her whereabouts. I hope Bertha is found soon.

http://wtvr.com/2013/12/24/bertha-romero-curbelo-missing/

This is weird.
the last time she was seen was Christmas eve, but the baby is back home?
UGH! I hope she comes to her senses and comes back home, deals with the consequences and gets her life in order.
Sad case altogether.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Smokylotus
Back