905 users online (141 members and 764 guests)  

Websleuths News

LA - Latrice Morgan, 47, New Orleans, 23 Dec 2013

Latrice Morgan

Latrice Morgan is a 47 year old Black female that went missing on Monday December 23rd, 2013 from the city of New Orleans, Louisiana. She went missing while shopping at a local Wal-Mart store off of Tchoupitoulas street in New Orleans with her niece. Morgan and her niece became separated and after searching the store for Morgan unsuccessfully, her niece reported Morgan as missing. It should be noted that according to reports, Morgan is developmentally disabled and may be in need of her medication. Thank you for your time in reading this case.

Height - 5' 4"
    Weight - 175 lbs.
    Morgan is a Black female with short black hair and brown eyes.

Please call the New Orleans Police Department at (504) 821-2222.

http://www.fox8live.com/story/242987...westwego-woman
    "When from a long distant past nothing persists, after the people are dead, after things are broken and scattered, still alone, more persistent, more faithful, the smell and taste of things remain poised a long, long time like souls, ready to remind us, waiting, hoping for their moment amid the ruins of all the rest, and bear unfaltering in the tiny and almost impalpable drop of their essence the vast structure of recollection."

I've shopped in that Wal Mart many times.

I hope she is found safe soon.
    "All your life, all your love, all your hate, all your memory, all your pain, it was all the same thing. It was all the same dream—a dream that you had inside a locked room. A dream about being a person.” - True Detective

Help Save the Next Girl. http://helpsavethenextgirl.com

Help Find Shane Fell. Http://helpfindshanefell.com

I love her smile and praying she is somewhere warm tonight. Walmart can be overwhelming, especially this time of year. I try my hardest to avoid it during the holiday and more so the week of Christmas. I am sure that LE has looked at the cameras. She had to of left the store. Could the stress of not finding her niece tied with the enormous amount of holiday shoppers disoriented her and she just left the store and got lost? But where is she now? She could also be sick from needing her meds and that could have confused her too. Hope she is found safe and sound. I am sure that hospitals and shelters have been called? I always worry that someone took advantage of the situation. In my prayers!
    Seeking Justice for those who can't. There has been justice for Jhessye!

Oh no! Would she try to walk home? I wonder how far it is to get there. I hope she shows up safely!

Bumping Latrice! No new news? I am really worried about her. Where is she?

Here is a post about another guy missing in LA. At the end they state Latrice is still missing dated 12/27. But other than this, no news. Is it ok for me to post this link Mods? http://www.noladefender.com/content/...french-quarter

Police search for missing Marrero woman last seen on New Year's Eve

Police search for missing Marrero woman last seen on New Year's Eve -

Marrero, La. -
    Police are searching for a Marrero woman last seen on New Year's Eve. Latrece Morgan was last seen by her sister on Dec. 31 at around 5 a.m.
    http://www.fox8live.com/story/244195...-new-years-eve
    "When from a long distant past nothing persists, after the people are dead, after things are broken and scattered, still alone, more persistent, more faithful, the smell and taste of things remain poised a long, long time like souls, ready to remind us, waiting, hoping for their moment amid the ruins of all the rest, and bear unfaltering in the tiny and almost impalpable drop of their essence the vast structure of recollection."

floridamomma is offline "I've never let my school interfere with my education." - Mark Twain
    new years eve? so, she was found and is missing again?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by floridamomma View Post
    new years eve? so, she was found and is missing again?

That's what it looks like.

The first time, she went missing from the uptown NO Wal-Mart.

Now it appears she's gone missing from where she lives - Marrero. Marrero is a suburb of New Orleans located on the Westbank of the Mississippi River (other side of the river from NOLA). Just for reference the Wal-Mart in uptown NOLA where she went missing from earlier is about 20-40 minutes away from Marrero, depending on traffic/time of day.
    "All your life, all your love, all your hate, all your memory, all your pain, it was all the same thing. It was all the same dream—a dream that you had inside a locked room. A dream about being a person.” - True Detective

Help Save the Next Girl. http://helpsavethenextgirl.com

Help Find Shane Fell. Http://helpfindshanefell.com

floridamomma is offline "I've never let my school interfere with my education." - Mark Twain
    interesting. clearly, she needs a competent caregiver.