LA LA - Latrice Morgan, 47, New Orleans, 23 Dec 2013

los2188

North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!
Reaction score
Latrice Morgan
24298766_BG1.jpg

Latrice Morgan is a 47 year old Black female that went missing on Monday December 23rd, 2013 from the city of New Orleans, Louisiana. She went missing while shopping at a local Wal-Mart store off of Tchoupitoulas street in New Orleans with her niece. Morgan and her niece became separated and after searching the store for Morgan unsuccessfully, her niece reported Morgan as missing. It should be noted that according to reports, Morgan is developmentally disabled and may be in need of her medication. Thank you for your time in reading this case. :)

Height - 5' 4"
Weight - 175 lbs.
Morgan is a Black female with short black hair and brown eyes.

Please call the New Orleans Police Department at (504) 821-2222.

http://www.fox8live.com/story/24298766/nopd-searching-for-missing-westwego-woman

I've shopped in that Wal Mart many times.

I hope she is found safe soon.

I love her smile and praying she is somewhere warm tonight. Walmart can be overwhelming, especially this time of year. I try my hardest to avoid it during the holiday and more so the week of Christmas. I am sure that LE has looked at the cameras. She had to of left the store. Could the stress of not finding her niece tied with the enormous amount of holiday shoppers disoriented her and she just left the store and got lost? But where is she now? She could also be sick from needing her meds and that could have confused her too. Hope she is found safe and sound. I am sure that hospitals and shelters have been called? I always worry that someone took advantage of the situation. In my prayers!

Oh no! Would she try to walk home? I wonder how far it is to get there. I hope she shows up safely!

Bumping Latrice! No new news? I am really worried about her. Where is she?

new years eve? so, she was found and is missing again?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

new years eve? so, she was found and is missing again?

That's what it looks like.

The first time, she went missing from the uptown NO Wal-Mart.

Now it appears she's gone missing from where she lives - Marrero. Marrero is a suburb of New Orleans located on the Westbank of the Mississippi River (other side of the river from NOLA). Just for reference the Wal-Mart in uptown NOLA where she went missing from earlier is about 20-40 minutes away from Marrero, depending on traffic/time of day.

interesting. clearly, she needs a competent caregiver.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back