Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    From the FB page, it appears that they've checked a great portion of the island. Anyone have any ideas? Any locals here? She was last in Wailea.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cuoco7 For This Useful Post:

It's clear she is blessed with a whole lot of people who really care about her - those that knew her before she went missing, and those that have jumped on board to assist in finding her once they've found out she's missing.

I hope that she's found and able to realize that - and doesn't end up dying perhaps not really realized how cared about she is/was.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TravelingBug For This Useful Post:

My fear is that not sharing any information that they have regarding her disappearance will cause people to stop looking. Did she have her phone? Wasn't there gps on her car? It is a fancy BMW. Was she sick and needed medication? Did she leave a note?
    No answers and so many questions.
    Richard Castle " There are two kinds of folks who sit around thinking about how to kill people: psychopaths and mystery writers. I'm the kind that pays better."

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Plumeria5 For This Useful Post:

I'm fairly certain kini has just been found deceased. A vehicle matching hers was reported to have gone off the road and the single occupant (female) has been recovered deceased. They are posting live updates about the recovery on facebook.com/mauiwatch

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to EdinburghLass For This Useful Post:

I've been watching for any news on Jeanie. This FB page just updated. It's so sad.

https://www.facebook.com/MAUIWatch

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Cuoco7 For This Useful Post:

los2188 is offline If there are 6 apples and you take away 4, how many do you have?
    No..... I was hoping she'd be found alive and well.........damn.
    When from a long distant past nothing persists. After the people are dead, after things are broken and scattered, still alone. More persistent, more faithful, the smell and taste of things remain poised a long, long time like souls, ready to remind us, waiting, hoping for their moment amid the ruins of all the rest, and bear unfaltering in the tiny and almost impalpable drop of their essence. The vast structure of recollection........"

"The values and the relationships of the people I love around me are my real riches. That's my lasting wealth." -Former NBA basketball player Larry Sanders who walked away from the NBA and $21 million.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to los2188 For This Useful Post:

http://www.mauinews.com/page/content....html?nav=5161

http://www.dangerousroads.org/usa/64...ghway-usa.html
    This appears to be the road where the BMW and a woman's body was found off the cliff.
    Richard Castle " There are two kinds of folks who sit around thinking about how to kill people: psychopaths and mystery writers. I'm the kind that pays better."

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Plumeria5 For This Useful Post:

Oh NOOOO!!!! Plumy, we were just talking about her last night, this is awful.
    Rescuing one animal may not change the world, but for that one animal their world is changed forever! -Unknown

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Snoods For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Snoods View Post
    Oh NOOOO!!!! Plumy, we were just talking about her last night, this is awful.
    I know. Our worse fears. I just watched the video of the helicopter. Certainly looks like she wanted to end her life as this highway is one way and treacherous, far from where Jeanie lived.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Plumeria5 For This Useful Post:

Plumy is that helicopter video the firemen actually pulling her out from the wreckage? If it is that's sad, I hope the family doesn't see it. And the guy filming it was pretty cavalier about it, joking around with his son.

This case has always confused me; did she or did she not leave a suicide note, why couldn't they ping her phone, why the radio silence from her family?
    Rescuing one animal may not change the world, but for that one animal their world is changed forever! -Unknown

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Snoods For This Useful Post:

So they do believe she drove off the cliff intentionally? That's horrifying.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Snoods For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Snoods View Post
    Plumy is that helicopter video the firemen actually pulling her out from the wreckage? If it is that's sad, I hope the family doesn't see it. And the guy filming it was pretty cavalier about it, joking around with his son.

This case has always confused me; did she or did she not leave a suicide note, why couldn't they ping her phone, why the radio silence from her family?
    It was hard to tell. To me it looked like the basket went down empty and then one person (if not two) were carried back to that open area with the fire personnel. I don't know if they (the ones that took the video) realized what was going on but if it were their mother or wife...

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Plumeria5 For This Useful Post:

I know....I just...I dunno, I hope they didn't know what was actually going on. I could hear them joking about a dead body and my hackles went up, grrr. I felt protective. Poor Jean, what could have been that bad?

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Snoods For This Useful Post:

Ooooh that's very sad! I was hoping she'd be found alive somehow.

RIP dear Kini! You are sorely missed by many.

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Elainera For This Useful Post:

The search group FB page should be the example for ALL missing persons....it is full of details of areas searched, flyers distributed and photos of both Kini and her car. Lots of helpful suggestions and loads of people willing to spread the word (and get out and LOOK for the missing person)!
    EIGHT and MORE!! 2008-2009-2010-2011-2012-2013-2014-2015 Susan G. Komen 3-Day for the Cure Walker....and in 2015 my 17 year old son will join me to walk 60 miles for a CURE!
    http://www.the3day.org/goto/3daywalker

Your source for Scentsy & Velata...PM me for more info!

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to WestCoastLady For This Useful Post:

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast