1050 users online (209 members and 841 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    los2188 is offline North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!

Australia - Connor Graham, 4, Chatsworth Island, 25 Dec 2013

Connor Elliott Graham is a 4 year old boy from Chatsworth Island in Australia and he is missing. His parents stated that he was last seen when they put his to bed last night. At 7 am the next morning, they realized he was gone. A search in and around the area proved fruitless. His parents stated that he was last seen wearing Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle pajamas.

Connor is a white male with red hair and fair skin.

Please contact police immediately on 66420222.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/new...-1226789943184

http://www.northernstar.com.au/news/...sland/2124370/

http://au.news.yahoo.com/a/20488409/...orth-nsw-home/
    Last edited by los2188; 12-25-2013 at 09:58 PM.
    Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

"When from a long distant past nothing persists, after the people are dead, after things are broken and scattered, still alone, more persistent, more faithful, the smell and taste of things remain poised a long, long time like souls, ready to remind us, waiting, hoping for their moment amid the ruins of all the rest, and bear unfaltering in the tiny and almost impalpable drop of their essence the vast structure of recollection."

You certainly are good at something out these stories. I am from Australia hadn't heard of this. Mind you I had never heard of this place as it is in another state. Hope he has just gone off to play.
    We don't have many missing children here like you do in the states.

It is now almost NOON there on December 26th, so he was found missing almost 5 hours ago.

His name is CONNOR

https://twitter.com/7NewsSydney/stat...014656/photo/1

TEN News Sydney ‏@TenNewsSydney 1m

JUST IN: Search underway for a missing 4 year old boy from Chatsworth Island in NSW. TEN #EyewitnessNews pic.twitter.com/Ar2WBeBnKl

7 News Sydney ‏@7NewsSydney 4m

Police are searching for four-year-old Connor, missing from his home at Chatsworth Island since Christmas night. pic.twitter.com/AyQFHQkGgU

What an unbelievable nightmare. Please let this child be found alive.

I hope they find him safe. So scary and a little fishy.

How sweet is he?! Worried about him being surrounded by water. That map is worrisome. I hope he's found safe

Wonder if they found any reason to think he was abducted from his home?
    Sleuthing....from the perch.

Quote Originally Posted by Marg from Oz View Post
    You certainly are good at something out these stories. I am from Australia hadn't heard of this. Mind you I had never heard of this place as it is in another state. Hope he has just gone off to play.
    We don't have many missing children here like you do in the states.
    I agree and I sent him a friends request. He finds the most fascinating cases!
    Media thread for Abby and Libby.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...5#post13163455

WebSleuths Lingo thread.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...bsleuths-Lingo

Unless I provide a link, every one of my posts are to be considered rumor, Speculation, or simply MY OWN OPINION.

We are the watchers. We are witnesses. We see what has gone before. We see what happens now, at this dangerous moment in human history. We see what's going to happen - what will surely happen - unless we come together: we - the Peoples of all Nations - to restore peace and harmony and balance to the Earth, our Mother.

THE IGNORE BUTTON IS YOUR FRIEND!

I'm just home from Christmas/Boxing Day Celebrations, so I'm just catching up on this now. Mum did mention this to me this morning. I'll check in shortly.
    You cannot unsee what has been seen,
    You cannot unhear what has been heard

Poor baby. Come home safe, Connor!

His hair doesn't look red to me in the photo above...
    always remembering

Jacob Wetterling, missing from St. Joseph, Minnesota since October 22, 1989

Jeanna North, missing from West Fargo, North Dakota since June 28, 1993

Details are pretty minimal, but from the MSM articles above, I'm intimating that he may have wondered off? As per the articles, the family are holidaying. The boy reportedly suffers from a disability and is non verbal. His disability, combined with "exploring" these strange and new surroundings is frightening. One of his toys was located close to the Clarence River. The level of urgency shown by LE indicates that they are taking the matter very seriously, both LE and the family appear to be panic stricken. Poor, poor family.

Quote Originally Posted by madamehdivision View Post
    Details are pretty minimal, but from the MSM articles above, I'm intimating that he may have wondered off? As per the articles, the family are holidaying. The boy reportedly suffers from a disability and is non verbal. His disability, combined with "exploring" these strange and new surroundings is frightening. One of his toys was located close to the Clarence River. The level of urgency shown by LE indicates that they are taking the matter very seriously, both LE and the family appear to be panic stricken. Poor, poor family.
    Do you have the links to the article which states he has a disability? In the one I read (herald) it has no mention of a disability.

ETA, I found it! Poor boy I hope he is okay

http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/police-sea...226-2zx69.html

Says they were staying at a relatives I wonder if there were any others in the home with them or just Connor and his parents? Also checking on him at 3.30am is very early maybe they were partying for Christmas and heading to bed at that time? But then to wake up at 7am is early for one that has had a late night.

los2188 is offline North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!
    What I'm finding to be creepy and scary is that this case is reminding me of Madeleine Mccann. That is not a good thing.
    Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

"When from a long distant past nothing persists, after the people are dead, after things are broken and scattered, still alone, more persistent, more faithful, the smell and taste of things remain poised a long, long time like souls, ready to remind us, waiting, hoping for their moment amid the ruins of all the rest, and bear unfaltering in the tiny and almost impalpable drop of their essence the vast structure of recollection."

Quote Originally Posted by los2188 View Post
    What I'm finding to be creepy and scary is that this case is reminding me of Madeleine Mccann. That is not a good thing.
    With all due respect, I disagree. There is no indication that the family had left the premises and the boy unattended. If and until it is reported otherwise, I think it is unfair to be drawing parallels between these two cases.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast