1469 users online (270 members and 1199 guests)  

Websleuths News

los2188 is offline North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!

TX - Taylor Hamilton, 16, Fort Bend, 19 Dec 2013

Taylor Hamilton

Taylor Hamilton, 16, has been missing from Fort Bend, Texas now since December 19th, 2013. She was last seen getting in to a car at a local McDonald's, and hasn't been seen again. Taylor has no boyfriend or anyone else that she is known to be with.

Taylor is a Black female who was last seen wearing a purple hoodie with a black tank top underneath, jeans and black boots.

Please call the Fort Bend County Sheriff's Office at (281) 341-4704.

http://www.kvue.com/news/237233491.html

http://news.yahoo.com/photos/family-...042402647.html
    Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

"When from a long distant past nothing persists, after the people are dead, after things are broken and scattered, still alone, more persistent, more faithful, the smell and taste of things remain poised a long, long time like souls, ready to remind us, waiting, hoping for their moment amid the ruins of all the rest, and bear unfaltering in the tiny and almost impalpable drop of their essence the vast structure of recollection."

Do they have a description of the car she got into or the person driving? Was it someone she knew? I'm glad her family is doing whatever they can to help find her. Praying she will be found safe.

Family searching for missing 16-year-old girl in Fort Bend - YouTube

How sad. Mom is dead. Aunt/Uncle admit to not keeping up with Taylor and not knowing what was going on with her life/school.
    Last edited by KateB; 04-04-2015 at 07:17 PM. Reason: repair url tag.

Thanks for bumping, Ransom. First I've heard of Taylor. I think everyone in Texas was so caught up in the Melissa Sowders case that all other missing persons took the back burner, unfortunately.

That video is really heartbreaking, her family is in so much pain. What a beautiful girl Taylor is. I wonder how seriously the police is taking this since they consider her to be a runaway, probably not much at all. I'm going to poke around and see what I can dig up on Taylor.
    Rescuing one animal may not change the world, but for that one animal their world is changed forever! -Unknown

I keep up with the Houston area news but I missed this one with all of the holiday hubbub. I hate it when they call them runaways! I think this girl would have been heard from by now if she was ok.

Fort Bend seems to be a bad crime area to me. I'm not surprised to see a dissapperance there. Seems like they have a lot of violence there from what I've read over the years.