TX TX - Taylor Hamilton, 16, Fort Bend, 19 Dec 2013

los2188

North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!
Reaction score
Taylor Hamilton
ca57a9752f4f898256a74a098cb6586c

Taylor Hamilton, 16, has been missing from Fort Bend, Texas now since December 19th, 2013. She was last seen getting in to a car at a local McDonald's, and hasn't been seen again. Taylor has no boyfriend or anyone else that she is known to be with.

Taylor is a Black female who was last seen wearing a purple hoodie with a black tank top underneath, jeans and black boots.

Please call the Fort Bend County Sheriff's Office at (281) 341-4704.

http://www.kvue.com/news/237233491.html

http://news.yahoo.com/photos/family-searching-missing-16-old-photo-042402647.html

Do they have a description of the car she got into or the person driving? Was it someone she knew? I'm glad her family is doing whatever they can to help find her. Praying she will be found safe.

Thanks for bumping, Ransom. First I've heard of Taylor. I think everyone in Texas was so caught up in the Melissa Sowders case that all other missing persons took the back burner, unfortunately.

That video is really heartbreaking, her family is in so much pain. What a beautiful girl Taylor is. I wonder how seriously the police is taking this since they consider her to be a runaway, probably not much at all. I'm going to poke around and see what I can dig up on Taylor.

I keep up with the Houston area news but I missed this one with all of the holiday hubbub. I hate it when they call them runaways! I think this girl would have been heard from by now if she was ok.

Fort Bend seems to be a bad crime area to me. I'm not surprised to see a dissapperance there. Seems like they have a lot of violence there from what I've read over the years.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998
Back