877 users online (105 members and 772 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    los2188 is offline North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!

TX - Joshua Karr for abduction, sexual assault of 16yo girl, Pasadena, 2013

V. J. is a 16 year old girl whose mother thinks ran away with a man that she met online. J. has been missing now since December 19th, 2013 from the city of Houston, Texas. J. went to school in the morning of December 19th, but she never returned home.
    Height - 5' 5"
    Weight - 135 lbs.
    Eyes - Blue/Green
    Hair - Brown

Please contact 877-270-9500.

http://abclocal.go.com/ktrk/story?se...rticle-9371836
    Last edited by OkieGranny; 02-11-2017 at 01:02 AM. Reason: initials
    Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

"When from a long distant past nothing persists, after the people are dead, after things are broken and scattered, still alone, more persistent, more faithful, the smell and taste of things remain poised a long, long time like souls, ready to remind us, waiting, hoping for their moment amid the ruins of all the rest, and bear unfaltering in the tiny and almost impalpable drop of their essence the vast structure of recollection."

Not another one! Hope she comes to her senses, and is safe as well.

She looks like a really good girl that loves God and her family. Worried about her being deceived....
    Sleuthing....from the perch.

Quote Originally Posted by musicaljoke View Post
    I think the facebook pictures are important because she looks so different than she does in the photo used for the media report.

If she meet the POI inline, she left no indication on her fb. She seems like a sweet young lady. I hope that the holidays don't slow down the search for V.

The internet and the sickos of this world are ruining a generation , stealing their lives.
    I have a 15 yr old and I remind her every week or MORE and tell her every time I see a case like this. You cannot say it enough to your children! Even though she rolls her eyes, I know she's hearing me.

Where are you V.?

Quote Originally Posted by cdsavant View Post
    I think the facebook pictures are important because she looks so different than she does in the photo used for the media report.
    You're right, great point! She does look completely different.
    Rescuing one animal may not change the world, but for that one animal their world is changed forever! -Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by SCHMAE View Post
    The internet and the sickos of this world are ruining a generation , stealing their lives.
    I have a 15 yr old and I remind her every week or MORE and tell her every time I see a case like this. You cannot say it enough to your children! Even though she rolls her eyes, I know she's hearing me.

Where are you V.?
    I hope she hears you!! I hope every teenager will listen to their parents when they are warned about these predators. This is happening not just every day, but every hour somewhere, and it needs to stop!

I have no idea about this site but it says she attends their youth group and posted about V. missing.

Texas Equusearch is involved, but she's not listed on their website (yet?).

http://forums.welltrainedmind.com/to...toria-jackson/
    Last edited by OkieGranny; 02-11-2017 at 01:03 AM. Reason: initials

It seems like the facebook group believes she went with someone online, but no one has pointed in a direction of whose SM account she was connected with. They must have her facebook password, because she joined her own "find v. j." facebook page.

I looked for other SM accounts she might have (IG, twitter) but couldn't find anything.

Her dad reported via facebook group that the school principal is looking at their surveillance tape to see if they can ID a car she got into. hopefully that produces results.

I pray for her safe return to her family.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/231302290383538/
    Last edited by OkieGranny; 02-11-2017 at 01:03 AM. Reason: initials

Quote Originally Posted by ohhieliz View Post
    It seems like the facebook group believes she went with someone online, but no one has pointed in a direction of whose SM account she was connected with. <snip>
    Her dad reported via facebook group that the school principal is looking at their surveillance tape to see if they can ID a car she got into. hopefully that produces results.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/231302290383538/
    The school principal is checking the surveillance tape?!!!! Where the heck are the police?

So V.'s mother "thinks" she ran away with somebody she met online, but is there really anything to prove that she did so far? I mean if V.'s mother has told the police that then it could hurt getting help finding V. in case of if she really did not runaway with somebody whom she met online.
    Last edited by OkieGranny; 02-11-2017 at 01:04 AM. Reason: initials

Quote Originally Posted by musicaljoke View Post
    The school principal is checking the surveillance tape?!!!! Where the heck are the police?
    The FB page has no real comment on any police involvement, other than the suggestion by a family friend who is LE to flier surrounding cities, etc. Even though they are making it SEEM like she went willingly to meet someone online, it does seem like their should be more LE involvement.

JMO.

Hoping they find her soon!
    These posts are In My Opinion only!

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast