GUILTY TX - Joshua Karr for abduction, sexual assault of 16yo girl, Pasadena, 2013

los2188

North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!
Reaction score
Not another one! Hope she comes to her senses, and is safe as well.

She looks like a really good girl that loves God and her family. Worried about her being deceived....

If she meet the POI inline, she left no indication on her fb. She seems like a sweet young lady. I hope that the holidays don't slow down the search for V.

The internet and the sickos of this world are ruining a generation , stealing their lives.
I have a 15 yr old and I remind her every week or MORE and tell her every time I see a case like this. You cannot say it enough to your children! Even though she rolls her eyes, I know she's hearing me.

Where are you V.?

I think the facebook pictures are important because she looks so different than she does in the photo used for the media report.

You're right, great point! She does look completely different.

The internet and the sickos of this world are ruining a generation , stealing their lives.
I have a 15 yr old and I remind her every week or MORE and tell her every time I see a case like this. You cannot say it enough to your children! Even though she rolls her eyes, I know she's hearing me.

Where are you V.?

I hope she hears you!! I hope every teenager will listen to their parents when they are warned about these predators. This is happening not just every day, but every hour somewhere, and it needs to stop!

It seems like the facebook group believes she went with someone online, but no one has pointed in a direction of whose SM account she was connected with. They must have her facebook password, because she joined her own "find v. j." facebook page.

I looked for other SM accounts she might have (IG, twitter) but couldn't find anything.

Her dad reported via facebook group that the school principal is looking at their surveillance tape to see if they can ID a car she got into. hopefully that produces results.

I pray for her safe return to her family.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/231302290383538/

It seems like the facebook group believes she went with someone online, but no one has pointed in a direction of whose SM account she was connected with. <snip>
Her dad reported via facebook group that the school principal is looking at their surveillance tape to see if they can ID a car she got into. hopefully that produces results.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/231302290383538/

The school principal is checking the surveillance tape?!!!! Where the heck are the police?

So V.'s mother "thinks" she ran away with somebody she met online, but is there really anything to prove that she did so far? I mean if V.'s mother has told the police that then it could hurt getting help finding V. in case of if she really did not runaway with somebody whom she met online.

The school principal is checking the surveillance tape?!!!! Where the heck are the police?

The FB page has no real comment on any police involvement, other than the suggestion by a family friend who is LE to flier surrounding cities, etc. Even though they are making it SEEM like she went willingly to meet someone online, it does seem like their should be more LE involvement.

JMO.

What does the mother know about this older man? She must have seen messages or her daughter
Told her about it. Very sus . I think the mother knows more than she is saying.

According to the group facebook account, no luck finding any real information on the surveillance tape.

Hopefully they know who she ran off with..I wish they'd release more information!

V. has been gone 7 days now..where are you, sweet girl?

i have a kid that goes to school with this girl. i have lived in the area that this is happening for 35+ years.

the school called our home with a recorded message last night saying that she had walked to a nearby business:

https://msg.schoolmessenger.com/m/?s=B_DAAAR01GE

this message says "she reportedly met and was picked up by an unknown individual"

earlier today, an admin for this facebook group:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/231302290383538/231893170324450/?notif_t=like

mentioned in a reply to a post that " he had her meet him at the car wash near the school". the car wash in question is most likely the one at

W Pasadena Blvd & Texas Ave Deer Park, TX 77536

i am not sure if they gathered that she met someone from the schools security camera, or from some sort of investigation into her communications, but that is what they are giving us.

i am kind of new to this. it is just so close to home. is it normal for info to be so restricted? seems like if they knew she was talking to some older man that they would know how she was talking to him, what website, ect.. and what his username would be so it should make his ip a huge lead. also if the girl had a phone on her they could track through cell tower records.

my kid liked this girl. said she was a very nice person, very social and talkative to anyone. its just unimaginable what this kids family must be going through.

[edit] : added phone recording / linked address of car wash

So V.'s mother "thinks" she ran away with somebody she met online, but is there really anything to prove that she did so far? I mean if V.'s mother has told the police that then it could hurt getting help finding V. in case of if she really did not runaway with somebody whom she met online.

How could it hurt? If she 'ran away' with somebody she met online, then they have to assume that she's very much in danger. She's still a child, though even if she were an adult, it should still raise a huge red flag...

i have a kid that goes to school with this girl. i have lived in the area that this is happening for 35+ years.

the school called our home with a recorded message last night saying that she had walked to a nearby business:

https://msg.schoolmessenger.com/m/?s=B_DAAAR01GE

this message says "she reportedly met and was picked up by an unknown individual"

earlier today, an admin for this facebook group:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/231302290383538/231893170324450/?notif_t=like

mentioned in a reply to a post that " he had her meet him at the car wash near the school". the car wash in question is most likely the one at

W Pasadena Blvd & Texas Ave Deer Park, TX 77536

i am not sure if they gathered that she met someone from the schools security camera, or from some sort of investigation into her communications, but that is what they are giving us.

i am kind of new to this. it is just so close to home. is it normal for info to be so restricted? seems like if they knew she was talking to some older man that they would know how she was talking to him, what website, ect.. and what his username would be so it should make his ip a huge lead. also if the girl had a phone on her they could track through cell tower records.

my kid liked this girl. said she was a very nice person, very social and talkative to anyone. its just unimaginable what this kids family must be going through.

[edit] : added phone recording / linked address of car wash

Every case is different. It's often from locals like yourself that information is gathered and shared, while waiting for media to catch up. And even then, information can be spotty at best for the initial days.
Thank you for the links & a little insight into her personality. And most of all,

:welcome5: whakka

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bosie
Back