"1-w/m and 2-b/m"

Ausgirl

Reaction score
I rarely see anything posted about the one white and two black males seen exiting the woods on May 5 by Dawn Moore and Kim Williams.

Saw 3 boys coming out of Robin Hood

1 W/M 17 Yellow Black Shorts & Top Striped Shoes
1 B/M 17
1 B/M 17

They asked if I wanted a shot
I though of Drugs / Felt it would be needles
coming out

5:30-6:00 Sun still out and light outside

45 minutes later saw W/M and at least 1 BM
go into a house North of Kim's house
close to Goodwin
about the fourth house off of Goodwin on
West side.

http://callahan.8k.com/wm3/dawnm.html

LEAD TO FOLLOW: KIM STATED SHE SAW STEVE AND MICHAEL BETWEEN 5:30 AND 6:00 P.M. GOING INTO ROBIN HOOD INTO THE DITCH THAT GOES TO THE DEVILS DEN AREA. SHE SAW THEIR BIKES PARKED BY THE ROAD NEAR GOODWIN. KIM ALSO SAW THREE OLDER BOYS COMING OUT OF ROBIN HOOD NEAR THE DEAD END ROAD OFF OF GOODWIN. 1-W/M AND 2-B/M. SHE NEVER SAW CHRISTOPHER THAT DAY.

ADDITIONAL COMMENTS: UNKNOWN WHO KIM SAW. HAS BEEN MENTIONED THAT DURING CULT ACTIVITY SOME MEMBERS BLACKEN THEIR FACES. ALSO NOTE VICTIMS HAD BLACK BOYS THAT THEY ALSO PLAYED WITH.

http://callahan.8k.com/wm3/kimw.html

I think this is very worth discussing. It absolutely defies sense, IMO, that the police were suggesting the two black males seen by Kim & Dawn were wearing black face.. jeez. You'd think Dawn MIGHT have noticed this.. she was close enough to speak with them briefly...:facepalm:

Anyway, could this have been yet another good lead that was never followed up on properly (despite the note 'lead to follow', Kim was apparently never interviewed about it again)?

Did Dawn and Kim actually SEE the killers exiting the woods? Or at least, three potentially important witnesses?

Who do you think these young men might have been?

What do you think of the police notes that apparently show an eagerness to 'explain away' these sightings (blackface/friends of the victims)?

I have not read much about them, so any links or info would be very welcome.

http://callahan.8k.com/images/c_seals/seals_c_report2.jpg

http://callahan.8k.com/images/c_seals/seals_c_notes.jpg

Could well have been Carlos Seals, Jason White, Billy Sanderson and Kent Lyn, to answer my own question.. :facepalm:

Just some things to note though...

Four teenagers whose stories are in places questionable, who knew the victims, who were proven responsible for a broken knife found at the murder scene, who were already in the area of the woods -before- Ryan asked for to help look for Chris, and who admitted hanging out in RHH previously (and/or lied about it) and were at the pipe bridge THAT afternoon...

.. how are these kids LESS suspicious than the WM3?

To answer my own question again, kind of -- clearly, the police had the WM3 in mind already when these other boys were investigated. But had Misskelley already made a confession, at that point?

I'm surprised they didn't try to wash the black off the black kids, just to see whether they were Satanists instead. =P

ADDITIONAL COMMENTS: UNKNOWN WHO KIM SAW. HAS BEEN MENTIONED THAT DURING CULT ACTIVITY SOME MEMBERS BLACKEN THEIR FACES. ALSO NOTE VICTIMS HAD BLACK BOYS THAT THEY ALSO PLAYED WITH.

http://callahan.8k.com/wm3/kimw.html

I think the additional comments are not what Kim is saying but what the investigator/interviewer is thinking.

I wanted to add that it seems that she saw 2BM and 1WM coming out of area and not going to it. To me that means they were not there when the three 8-year-olds were.

The broken knife belonging to Seals is reported here and it was cleared.
http://callahan.8k.com/images/c_seals/seals_c_report.jpg

IIRC, it was common knowledge that local teens used the woods for - activities. IMO, the whole "Satanic orgies" myth that the wmpd put forth was just another attempt to make the evidence fit the story that Jerry Driver told. Again, IMO, it has no relevance, and these four teens are simply in the "wrong place/wrong time" category. However, once again, the wmpd seem to clear all potential suspects (other than Damien, Jason and Jessie) much more quickly than they should.

Udb - I was aware the additional comments were made by the police -- but thanks for pointing it out.

IMO, and going to what CR has said above, the files regarding this incident make it pretty clear that at that stage (when the statements were taken) the investigation was already grasping hard for any straw of evidence against the WM3. Blackface.. Satanic cults... sheesh. There's comments about the 3 in those reports, too. So yes, I can see the 'fitting evidence to a theory' thing pretty darn clearly.

It's interesting, though, that it's so infrequently mentioned that there were other teenagers in the direct area of the crime scene, at the time they went missing. And at a time where witnesses were seeing -two- of the victims, not -three- which makes me wonder whether Chris was already in the woods, prior to Seals & co leaving.

There's NO mention of -when- in relation to her sighting of the boys, Kim saw the teenagers leaving the woods, either. None that I can see, anyways.

I think they could have been, given a skilled interview, pretty important witnesses as to what activity, exactly, was going on in those woods at the time.

As I recall there were many people who during their interviews who have made claims to devil worship and satanic cults including the defendants own parents in his mental health records. If people connected to the case continually refer to it, then it must be checked out.

I thought the police interviewed many people and did not arrest the three until a month after the crime. So, that tells me that they had many suspects early on and narrowed it down to the three who actually committed the crime once Misskelley and others came forward.

Well, yeah - on a cursory level it sure looks that way.

However, if you check how many leads and good suspects were looked at and then dismissed out of hand because they didn't fit the bill (of cults/the guilt of the 3) it becomes pretty clear that the list of 'devil worshippers' Jerry Driver provided to police on day 1 of the investigation were the focus of the men leading the investigation. Not all the police. But enough to make sure that several very poor alibis of several very good suspects were accepted, for example, without any deeper examination.

It does seem impressive, when the reports say 'was cleared as a suspect' and the like. And yes, many people were looked and leads followed, for sure.

But that's the paperwork, innit. When you look at things like "his wife says he was home" and that's good enough for the police to clear a violent child rapist.. Well, how closely is that guy being examined, really? How "clear" can he be.. really. But hey, looks like a good job on paper. If you squint hard enough.

The fact the notes on these witness statements refer specifically to Misskelley et al at this early stage, and the attempts to make the witness' statements "fit" to what was presumed about Misskelley et al, makes it eye-bleedingly evident that the supposed "month" of investigation was a bit of a farce.

IMO.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back