Why move to Michigan?

JBR_Justice

Reaction score
Hello all,
Why did the Ramseys move to Michigan as the program on Court TV mentioned? Is there further treatment for Patsey there? They're in Michigan but JB was buried in Atlanta, Georgia. Wouldn't you want to live close to your child so can visit?

i do believe the ramsey's had a summer home there. plus, i can tell you they live very near a fabulous cancer treatment center

londonPI said:
i do believe the ramsey's had a summer home there. plus, i can tell you they live very near a fabulous cancer treatment center
Thanks for the reply

JBR_Justice said:
Hello all,
Why did the Ramseys move to Michigan as the program on Court TV mentioned? Is there further treatment for Patsey there? They're in Michigan but JB was buried in Atlanta, Georgia. Wouldn't you want to live close to your child so can visit?
I thought how they left her in the house that day was awful. She stayed there by herself until Dr Meyer came in the early evening. I know she was dead...it just seems insensitive. I couldnt have left my child by themselves like that. Didnt they want to hang around and see what the Dr. had to say...or maybe they werent allowed.

They were told to leave and instead of going to a hotel they went to someone's house. Can't recall offhand which friend.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cabinsleuth
Back