Woman Arrested At Job Interview

mysteriew

A diamond in process
Reaction score
The resume of a woman applying for a job as a police dispatcher, didn't tell the police that she had a record of driving violations including 2 violations for driving without a license.
She was arrested at the interview for driving without a license and failing to appear in court.

http://www.local6.com/employment/4449003/detail.html

Was the woman's name Jackie Peterson?

Apparently she thinks she is one of the special people that the rules and laws don't apply to.

quote: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
17 traffic convictions, including seven speeding tickets and two citations for driving without a license.
Ralston said she had no idea police were after her.

lex said:
yup lisaq, i'm surprised she's not a man. :D

:bang: I reolize that Websleuths is a high majority female, but as a male, I have enjoyed many of the topics on it and feel it is time to give us a break.
:truce: PLEASE?

Puca said:
:bang: I reolize that Websleuths is a high majority female, but as a male, I have enjoyed many of the topics on it and feel it is time to give us a break.
:truce: PLEASE?

hi puca! i am a male also and was being sarcastic. :D it was in reference to golfmoms thread 'Men are stupid ' :eek: started a few days before. :doh:

Sounds like she was into playing 'cops and robbers'. Or 'cops and speeders'. In this sometimes adult game, participants take turns being cops and robbers.

vicktor said:
Sounds like she was into playing 'cops and robbers'. Or 'cops and speeders'. In this sometimes adult game, participants take turns being cops and robbers.

I'll bring the handcuffs!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back