1066 users online (186 members and 880 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 69 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast
    los2188 is offline North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!

MI - Dr. Teleka Patrick, 30, Kalamazoo, 5 Dec 2013 - #3

Unfortunately I had to wait on posting this case because the website that I found it on, wasn't a MSM site, but now it is...Apparently her car was later found abandoned in Indiana.

Teeka Patrick

Teleka Patrick, 33, from Kalamazoo, Mich. was last seen on Thursday, Dec. 5, 2013 in the parking lot of Borgess Medical Center. Teeka was reported missing on December 6th, 2013 after she didn't show up for work.

“She was dropped off at her vehicle that was believed to have been parked in the Borgess parking lot,” stated the sheriff's department.

Patrick’s gold 1997 Lexus ES300 was found abandoned by a trooper late Thursday, December 5th night on I-94 west bound just east of the Porter/Burns Harbor exit in Indiana.
    Patrick is described as a black female, 5’7″, 160 pounds with black hair.

If you have any information, you are asked to call the Kalamazoo County Sheriff’s Department at 269-383-8748 or Silent Observer at 269-343-2100.

http://fox59.com/2013/12/10/isp-requ...#axzz2n7QAZnlG

Thread #1
    Thread #2
    Last edited by KateB; 04-30-2015 at 10:32 PM. Reason: repair url tag.
    Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

"When from a long distant past nothing persists, after the people are dead, after things are broken and scattered, still alone, more persistent, more faithful, the smell and taste of things remain poised a long, long time like souls, ready to remind us, waiting, hoping for their moment amid the ruins of all the rest, and bear unfaltering in the tiny and almost impalpable drop of their essence the vast structure of recollection."

Please remember there are no suspects or POI's at this time. Here are some rules that especially apply to this case.

Victim Friendly

Websleuths is a victim friendly forum. Attacking or bashing a victim is not allowed. Discussing victim behavior, good or bad is fine, but do so in a civl and constructive way and ONLY IF IT IS RELEVANT TO THE CASE. Additionally, sleuthing family members that are not suspect is not allowed. Don't make random accusations or post personal information (even if it is public) like parking tickets, address, or first and last names of all their relatives and their neighbors. Also, never "bash" or attack them, or accuse them of involvement. However that does not mean that family members cannot come into discussion as the facts and issues of the case are discussed.

Social Networks

Regarding Facebook, MySpace, Twitter, and other social networking or blog websites: Links may be used to direct posters to view something on a social networking page. But postings on social networking sites are not considered fact; they are rumor. Copying and pasting, or taking screen caps, directly from these pages is not allowed. Paraphrasing is okay. (Exception: If the Twitter or Facebook post belongs to a verified news station, it may be copied. But a link should still be provided.)

Also, social networking pages may only be linked if they are directly related to a case, i.e. the victim or suspect. We don't want to post to someone's mother, brother, employer, milkman, or postal carrier just because they know the main player. We also NEVER link to minor's pages (unless they are the victim). And be sure that the page actually belongs to the person being discussed. Do not link to someone if you are not 100% sure it is the correct person. And if a social networking is set to private and you get in the back way, you may not post what you find. Private means private! This includes closed social media accounts that can only be retrieved through cached pages

Please continue here...

Night folks. My brain is scrambling so time to shut it down. Hoping for some good news tomorrow
    All posts are my opinion only unless supported by a link
    Keep calm and carry on
    "Your out of your tree" "It's not my tree"
    #finddani

I worked with a woman some time back who was paranoid. She told me all sorts of stories about eavesdropping, being followed, etc. She appeared "normal" and was a good worker, so I was surprised when she revealed her fears to me in a perfectly natural way. Question: If TP was really paranoid, why didn't she share her feelings with anyone that evening? Why would she be secretive if she believed someone was "after" her?

Quote Originally Posted by Psychic Sleuth View Post
    Interesting thought. I've never known any church/religion that does this have you?
    There are rumours that The Church of Scientology keeps very close tabs on certain members. Mormons as well.

Minister's children are particularly vulnerable to 'living life in the fishbowl', and under the microscope. TP is an adult though and I do believe her father has been retired from active ministry for some time.
    Unverified Mental Health Professional

One more post for me for the day..

I know I said previously that I wouldn't address her social media, however; I'm starting to wonder why and when she deactivated/disabled/or deleted her twitter page. Does it have any bearing on her mood or why she is missing? and to go a a step further, why are the associated possible recipients ( which are not 100% guaranteed as her follower or even associates) also the same. - disabled or deactivated. Ugh I'm so frustrated. Where is she???
    "Everything is ok in the end, if it's not ok, it's not the end."

It was posted up thread that LE has searched a one mile radius from where the car was found. JMO That is great but shoulder to shoulder searches of the area around the car, the exit nearby, and around the hospital would not hurt. Maybe her family should try to organize these.

*i see some other posters hejlena beat me to this
    Last edited by Yoda; 12-28-2013 at 12:45 AM. Reason: Playing catchup on the thread
    Clear your mind must be, if you are to discover the real villains behind this plot. Opinion only, my posts are.

One mile isn't enough.
    They search more than a one mile radius when a 2 year old wanders off.
    They often find that the 2 year old DID travel more than 1 mile.
    This was a 30 year old woman who could have made it much farther before succumbing.

The last person to see Patrick -- the shuttle bus driver -- told investigators that Patrick seemed agitated.

"She seemed as if she was looking around, as if someone could be following her," private investigator Carl Clatterback said.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/footage-giv...ry?id=21345443

The shuttle driver said she seemed nervous, even ducking down between vehicles, as if she was afraid of being seen by someone," he said. "I would say she was agitated

http://www.ourmidland.com/news/state...5a5f6f880.html

The story is changing.

Flyers at every gas station along the highway for two or three hundred miles would also help in the event she was picked up and given a lift. JMO
    Clear your mind must be, if you are to discover the real villains behind this plot. Opinion only, my posts are.

Quote Originally Posted by becksterb View Post
    This is just a random thought and way out there....but here goes. I know nothing about SDA. Does anyone know if SDA have minders (people who assist/monitor their members) like Scientologists do.
    I don't think so. SDA is a legit Christian denomination whereas Scientology, IMO, is not even a true religion..it's more of a cult/organization that really has nothing at all to do with religion/God.

Quote Originally Posted by mamaks5 View Post
    They had a dog track her scent back upto the road and disappear (as if someone picked her up on the highway)
    Was it FOR SURE *her scent* that the dog tracked up to the highway from the car, or just "someone's scent"? I thought I recall reading something in a news article in which it didn't state specifically WHOSE scent the dog tracked...just that it picked up a scent from the car that ended at the highway.

Quote Originally Posted by LayzeeDayzee View Post
    I don't think so. SDA is a legit Christian denomination whereas Scientology, IMO, is not even a true religion..it's more of a cult/organization that really has nothing at all to do with religion/God.
    I think the only difference to other religions is they honor Saturday as the Sabbath. I attend services at the nursing home where my mom is with her and their service is just like a Christian church that comes there.

Quote Originally Posted by RubyRed View Post
    The last person to see Patrick -- the shuttle bus driver -- told investigators that Patrick seemed agitated.

"She seemed as if she was looking around, as if someone could be following her," private investigator Carl Clatterback said.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/footage-giv...ry?id=21345443

The shuttle driver said she seemed nervous, even ducking down between vehicles, as if she was afraid of being seen by someone," he said. "I would say she was agitated

http://www.ourmidland.com/news/state...5a5f6f880.html

The story is changing.
    What changed?
    YOU can help find missing persons by sharing missing person notices on your social media!

Quote Originally Posted by LivingJuicy View Post
    One more post for me for the day..

I know I said previously that I wouldn't address her social media, however; I'm starting to wonder why and when she deactivated/disabled/or deleted her twitter page. Does it have any bearing on her mood or why she is missing? and to go a a step further, why are the associated possible recipients ( which are not 100% guaranteed as her follower or even associates) also the same. - disabled or deactivated. Ugh I'm so frustrated. Where is she???
    I am leaning towards a prodromal delusional state followed by a full blown delusional episode. To me, it's like she began having internalized feelings that someone was tracking her for perhaps days and weeks prior to her losing complete touch (thus deleting accounts), and then she crossed the threshold into a full-fledged and overt/obvious delusional episode the day she disappeared (manifest paranoia, abandoning important and everyday trackable items, etc).

JMO, but it's a solid O.

Page 1 of 69 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast