835 users online (126 members and 709 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    los2188 is offline North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!

FL - Emily Ramos, 14, Brevard County, 27 Dec 2013

Emily Ramos

Emily Ramos is a 14 year old girl that has gone missing. It is believed that she is with a 21 year old man named Gio Chacon. Emily Ramos is a 5’ 6” Hispanic female with brown eyes and long brown hair. She was also last seen Friday, December 27th, 2013 wearing a black shirt with khaki-colored cropped pants. Ramos may be in a white, Chevy Impala with Arizona plate number BEP 6452.

Please call the Brevard County Sheriff's Office or Crimeline at (800) 423-TIPS (8477).

http://www.mynews13.com/content/news...n.html?cid=rss
    Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

"When from a long distant past nothing persists, after the people are dead, after things are broken and scattered, still alone, more persistent, more faithful, the smell and taste of things remain poised a long, long time like souls, ready to remind us, waiting, hoping for their moment amid the ruins of all the rest, and bear unfaltering in the tiny and almost impalpable drop of their essence the vast structure of recollection."

I hate these stories of young teen girls missing with older men. The fact that they might be in a car with Arizona license plates, makes it even more worrisome. Is he from out of the area? I wish LE would release more information.
    Please be aware that what I type is my opinion.

Well he drove thru Mississippi 7 hours ago. Was in FL yesterday.

https://www.facebook.com/gio1020?fref=ts

Looks like he left AZ before Xmas, headed to NYC, then down to FL. Lots of driving over the past few days. I haven't checked to see if the amount of driving is possible or not.

Here is hers. He mentions going to get her on 12/22..."things are about to change"...she liked the comment.

https://www.facebook.com/emily.ramos.7712

Quote Originally Posted by rizzo0904 View Post
    Looks like he left AZ before Xmas, headed to NYC, then down to FL. Lots of driving over the past few days. I haven't checked to see if the amount of driving is possible or not.
    well if he did take her, willing nor not, he's an idiot for posting his whereabouts on Facebook like that. The police will catch up with them soon enough.

Jenna

Quote Originally Posted by jenna75 View Post
    well if he did take her, willing nor not, he's an idiot for posting his whereabouts on Facebook like that. The police will catch up with them soon enough.

Jenna
    He's no rocket scientist. I guess they'd be in TX now...it's a big state. MS welcome center was 7 hours ago.

los2188 is offline North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!
    And another thing.....this 'man' drives all the way to get this 14 year old girl. It's hard for me to see the attraction, but whatever. What I don't understand, is this...and I've said this one other time on another similar case...does this guy actually think he's going to get away with this?? Does he think that no one's going to look for her, and that it will be.."all good" in the long run? I mean is it really worth it to him in the long run? Meaning is it really worth the...2 or 3 days, maybe more, but I hope not, of whatever they're going to do, God forbid? I mean when he's caught, he goes to jail....so again...was it worth it? The pure stupidity of people boggles my mind and things like that never seem to change. I'm sure when he's caught, he'll be someone's b*tch in prison, and then at that point, it will be....all good.
    Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

"When from a long distant past nothing persists, after the people are dead, after things are broken and scattered, still alone, more persistent, more faithful, the smell and taste of things remain poised a long, long time like souls, ready to remind us, waiting, hoping for their moment amid the ruins of all the rest, and bear unfaltering in the tiny and almost impalpable drop of their essence the vast structure of recollection."

Quote Originally Posted by jenna75 View Post

Jenna
    He even gave them a nice picture of his car so they can easily find him.

Okay, on a serious note, she is in trouble and I hope LE is hot on their trail. Hopefully he's not dangerous and she comes out of this unscathed.

He seems to have stopped posting. Maybe a friend told him he was being dumb and leaving a trail. Hopefully they are safe.

All these older guys leaving with teenage girls...Makes me want to take these guys and smack them big time.

Quote Originally Posted by rizzo0904 View Post
    Here is hers. He mentions going to get her on 12/22..."things are about to change"...she liked the comment.

https://www.facebook.com/emily.ramos.7712
    Is Emily Paiz Emily ramos?

Quote Originally Posted by Eileen730 View Post
    Is Emily Paiz Emily ramos?
    Yes. The missing ad picture is n that facebook

So sick of these "men" taking advantage of young girls with low self esteem. I look at her pictures and see a kid. I can tell that this moron is extremely immature and a user. I am always worried that they play the caring boyfriend and then trick them into something awful. So many sickos in the world. I keep praying but my list is getting longer.
    Seeking Justice for those who can't. There has been justice for Jhessye!

Any news?

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast