708 users online (100 members and 608 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 53 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast

MI - Dr. Teleka Patrick, 30, Kalamazoo, 5 Dec 2013 - #4

Unfortunately I had to wait on posting this case because the website that I found it on, wasn't a MSM site, but now it is...Apparently her car was later found abandoned in Indiana.

Teeka Patrick

Teleka Patrick, 33, from Kalamazoo, Mich. was last seen on Thursday, Dec. 5, 2013 in the parking lot of Borgess Medical Center. Teeka was reported missing on December 6th, 2013 after she didn't show up for work.

“She was dropped off at her vehicle that was believed to have been parked in the Borgess parking lot,” stated the sheriff's department.

Patrick’s gold 1997 Lexus ES300 was found abandoned by a trooper late Thursday, December 5th night on I-94 west bound just east of the Porter/Burns Harbor exit in Indiana.
    Patrick is described as a black female, 5’7″, 160 pounds with black hair.

If you have any information, you are asked to call the Kalamazoo County Sheriff’s Department at 269-383-8748 or Silent Observer at 269-343-2100.

http://fox59.com/2013/12/10/isp-requ...#axzz2n7QAZnlG

Thread #1
    Thread #2
    Thread #3
    Last edited by KateB; 05-11-2015 at 06:29 PM. Reason: repair url tag.
    My kids are a window to my past, a mirror of today, a door to tomorrow, and a keeper of this proud old dad's heart forever.

Please remember there are no suspects or POI's at this time. Here are some rules that especially apply to this case.

Victim Friendly

Websleuths is a victim friendly forum. Attacking or bashing a victim is not allowed. Discussing victim behavior, good or bad is fine, but do so in a civl and constructive way and ONLY IF IT IS RELEVANT TO THE CASE. Additionally, sleuthing family members that are not suspect is not allowed. Don't make random accusations or post personal information (even if it is public) like parking tickets, address, or first and last names of all their relatives and their neighbors. Also, never "bash" or attack them, or accuse them of involvement. However that does not mean that family members cannot come into discussion as the facts and issues of the case are discussed.

Social Networks

Regarding Facebook, MySpace, Twitter, and other social networking or blog websites: Links may be used to direct posters to view something on a social networking page. But postings on social networking sites are not considered fact; they are rumor. Copying and pasting, or taking screen caps, directly from these pages is not allowed. Paraphrasing is okay. (Exception: If the Twitter or Facebook post belongs to a verified news station, it may be copied. But a link should still be provided.)

Also, social networking pages may only be linked if they are directly related to a case, i.e. the victim or suspect. We don't want to post to someone's mother, brother, employer, milkman, or postal carrier just because they know the main player. We also NEVER link to minor's pages (unless they are the victim). And be sure that the page actually belongs to the person being discussed. Do not link to someone if you are not 100% sure it is the correct person. And if a social networking is set to private and you get in the back way, you may not post what you find. Private means private! This includes closed social media accounts that can only be retrieved through cached pages

Please continue here...

Also, you may theorize or discuss what has been released in MSM or by LE. We are not going to bring up every wild idea we can to determine why she was a the hotel, who she was meeting, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Tinykame View Post
    We are all just brain storming here, with the tiny bit of info we have. All of it is purely speculation at the moment (except the info the PI and the LE are not releasing)
    I realize this, but based on the evidence we have, some of the affair ideas are getting slightly out of hand. It almost seems like some treat it as facts. Point is, we have NO idea what she was doing at the Raddison except that we were told she unsuccessfully rented a room. No need for so many assumptions she was booking a room to wait for her secret lover to show up.

#TeamConnor
    #CureSMA
    #ConnorStrong

www.facebook.com/prayersforconnor

Quote Originally Posted by mrssmith23 View Post
    WHAT IF.. She pulled into Comfort Inn, asked for directions to Gary, if this person left going the wrong way, they would have headed East on 94 rather than West, perhaps she turned around to get going West again finally, which ticked her off causing erratic driving and going off the road right where she had just been?

#TeamConnor
    #CureSMA
    #ConnorStrong

www.facebook.com/prayersforconnor
    I thought the same thing might be possible. I would still like to know more about the possible sighting at the rest stop too.

Quote Originally Posted by Simply Caustic View Post
    My interest is piqued - going to have to check those threads out!

Thanks, Never! Happy New Year!
    if it has not been said yet... don't do it. Seriously, you will only be frustrated at the amount of time you wasted, as there is absolutely zero resolution and just craziness.
    "I arise in the morning torn between a desire to improve the world and a desire to enjoy the world. This makes it hard to plan the day."
    - E. B. White

Quote Originally Posted by honeybun1807 View Post
    Sorry but I have forgotten this one. Was the car driving erratically before or after the Comfort Inn stop? TIA
    The comfort inn stop is unverified by anything else person,video etc so it is not considered a fact

Quote Originally Posted by Psychic Sleuth View Post
    You said the video's were released for a reason, as in to show a love interest. I was just pointing out that it wasn't done by LE. The media found them.

I don't think they show the existence a real love interest/relationship.
    I agree the videos were not shown by LE someone found them and Media ran with it!

alreetlike is offline All human wisdom is summed up in these two words -- wait and hope
    Quote Originally Posted by CatFancier View Post
    Also, you may theorize or discuss what has been released in MSM or by LE. We are not going to bring up every wild idea we can to determine why she was a the hotel, who she was meeting, etc.
    I'll delete that post I had typed out on alien abduction then.

These threads are moving so fast, I just wish we had some more (solid and correct) information to go on.

Quote Originally Posted by danzn16 View Post
    BBM

They could have meant that she had residency interviews at those locations or that she ranked those residencies on her match list. Wherever you interview you can rank, but that does not mean you will be matched to that sight necessarily. Maybe she chose to rank Kalamazoo 1st over Yale and Harvard. Or maybe she did rank Harvard and Yale higher, but her match did not work out as planned. Or maybe her parents misunderstand the whole process, which is very confusing in the first place. I'm still learning about it fully. Board scores and the interview are important aspects to being ranked by a site. We know Teleka did well enough to enter a MD/PhD program but we do not know how her residency interviews went, how she did on her board exams, her grades in med school, her recommendation letters, or if programs looked down on her dropping out in the middle of med school. There is no telling why Teleka ended up in Kalamazoo, if by choice or by the fate of the match.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Although you didn't quote my post, this was what I was referring to - thanks!

This scenario crossed my mind also. What if that was her at the Comfort Inn asking for directions to Gary. After she talks to the custodian she realizes she needs gas and pulls out of the Comfort Inn turning left instead of right (towards the freeway) to go to the TA Truck stop gas station that is visible from the freeway. Here she is carjacked as in someone puts a gun in her face and jumps in the back of the car and she is waving her hands as they pull out of the parking lot (possible sighting at a rest stop waving her hands). They then take back roads east and circle around and get back on the freeway heading west again and this is where the erratic driving is seen and they go off the road. The perp has a gun to her and drags her off somewhere.
    All of this is just a possible theory I have come up with if the sightings were really her. I don't know that the TA truck stop was indeed the "rest stop" where there was a possible sighting.

Ok back to my speculation. Say it was Teleka that stopped at the Comfort Inn...just for discussion purposes.

Say when she went into that motel she knew she would only be a few minutes and did not lock the car door.

Say somebody bad jumped into the backseat and crouched down.

She came back to her car and as she was driving away he told her the route he wanted her to take.

Then she drove erratically and hit the ditch?

Any thoughts that that is what happened? Heck we have guessed everything else.
    "Tomorrow is a mystery. Today is a gift. Thatís why itís called the present."

I really feel like she got the flat, and someone offered her a ride to the next gas station. I am curious if there was a spare in the trunk...

Quote Originally Posted by honeybun1807 View Post
    Ok back to my speculation. Say it was Teleka that stopped at the Comfort Inn...just for discussion purposes.

Say when she went into that motel she knew she would only be a few minutes and did not lock the car door.

Say somebody bad jumped into the backseat and crouched down.

She came back to her car and as she was driving away he told her the route he wanted her to take.

Then she drove erratically and hit the ditch?

Any thoughts that that is what happened? Heck we have guessed everything else.
    good theory, I haven't thought of someone lurking in the back seat. She didn't really hit the ditch though. There was no damage at all to the car, only the flat tire. No other marks of struggle either.

Quote Originally Posted by Psychic Sleuth View Post
    This scenario crossed my mind also. What if that was her at the Comfort Inn asking for directions to Gary. After she talks to the custodian she realizes she needs gas and pulls out of the Comfort Inn turning left instead of right (towards the freeway) to go to the TA Truck stop gas station that is visible from the freeway. Here she is carjacked as in someone puts a gun in her face and jumps in the back of the car and she is waving her hands as they pull out of the parking lot (possible sighting at a rest stop waving her hands). They then take back roads east and circle around and get back on the freeway heading west again and this is where the erratic driving is seen and they go off the road. The perp has a gun to her and drags her off somewhere.
    All of this is just a possible theory I have come up with if the sightings were really her. I don't know that the TA truck stop was indeed the "rest stop" where there was a possible sighting.
    And to elaborate on my little possible theory a little more IF the sighting at Comfort Inn was reported to be BEFORE the car was seen driving erratically and off the road AND the car turned left out of the Comfort Inn instead of right (back towards the freeway) I could see where LE would say the timeline was off and the car headed the wrong direction.

Hope that makes sense!

Page 1 of 53 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast