1284 users online (197 members and 1087 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

MO - Randy Chugg, 21, Jefferson City, 12 Dec 2013

Family, friends beg public for help in disappearance of Randy Chugg

Friends and family of a Jefferson City man have a plea for him to come home. Randy Chugg's belongings were found on the Missouri River Bridge on Dec. 12.

Jefferson City police are investigating the incident as a suicide, but Chugg's family told ABC 17 News Sunday that a suicide doesn't make sense. They said Chugg had too much going for him.

Family of missing mid-Missouri man seeks public's help

Randy Chugg disappeared after he apparently argued with his girlfriend.

<snip>

Police say after the two argued, the girlfriend drove to the bridge and saw Chugg on the pedestrian walkway, but couldn't find him after parking her car.
    FB missing page here:

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Help-...65650376844586

Very interesting reading. Something definitely seems hinky here.

I agree, OkieGranny, on the hinky part.

Also I noticed a lot of past tense on the posts from whoever is posting on the page. Seems like they must think he's gone. Jmo.
    JMO.

:bananalama:

Randy's FB:

https://www.facebook.com/randy.chugg.7

Map of the area; Randy was at an apartment near the corner marked A:

Pretty sad case ..

Just looked around on FB, his page & his girlfriend's page. Overally, I just wish I could give this boy a hug -

makes me super sad. I would say based on how many days he's been missing, it doesn't look good.
    "Everything is ok in the end, if it's not ok, it's not the end."

Reading the FB missing page. Randy's mom and grandmother got a call from the GF and rushed to the bridge. Found his hat, wallet, and a wad of cash, and his phone was secured to the fence with the chain that connected his wallet to his pants.

Lots of traffic on the bridge at that hour, but no one has come forward to say they saw him on the bridge. Missouri DOT cameras nearby are live feed only, nothing recorded for playback.

The GF's sister was murdered by Alyssa Bustamante back in 2009:

http://www.trutv.com/library/crime/n...tamante/1.html

GF's brother had moved into the apartment with them; Randy was said to be uncomfortable with that. Probably for good reason, I think, after googling the brother's name.

GF not returning Randy's belongings to his family. Apparently putting them up for sale. Has told different stories about what happened on the 12th. Allegedly told his family to "stop looking in the river because he is taking a nap in the dirt."

Randy was a member of a Christian music band, was a good cook, and was pretty good at drawing. Silly video he made when he was in high school:

http://youtu.be/TihcLBH8xVU

The GF father was the boyfriend of Jasmine Haslag

MO MO - Jasmine Haslag, 31, Jefferson City, 18 June 2007 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

I fear Randy is no longer with us (
    Last edited by KateB; 05-01-2015 at 01:27 AM. Reason: repair url tag.

I just dug into this some as well and also made the GF father connection.
    That coupled with the GF sister and brother is all very strange, and sad.

This does not look good at all.

Quote Originally Posted by OkieGranny View Post
    Reading the FB missing page. Randy's mom and grandmother got a call from the GF and rushed to the bridge. Found his hat, wallet, and a wad of cash, and his phone was secured to the fence with the chain that connected his wallet to his pants.

Lots of traffic on the bridge at that hour, but no one has come forward to say they saw him on the bridge. Missouri DOT cameras nearby are live feed only, nothing recorded for playback.

The GF's sister was murdered by Alyssa Bustamante back in 2009:

http://www.trutv.com/library/crime/n...tamante/1.html

GF's brother had moved into the apartment with them; Randy was said to be uncomfortable with that. Probably for good reason, I think, after googling the brother's name.

GF not returning Randy's belongings to his family. Apparently putting them up for sale. Has told different stories about what happened on the 12th. Allegedly told his family to "stop looking in the river because he is taking a nap in the dirt."

Randy was a member of a Christian music band, was a good cook, and was pretty good at drawing. Silly video he made when he was in high school:

http://youtu.be/TihcLBH8xVU
    Quote Originally Posted by Ragamuffin View Post
    The GF father was the boyfriend of Jasmine Haslag

MO MO - Jasmine Haslag, 31, Jefferson City, 18 June 2007 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

I fear Randy is no longer with us (
    wow, that's a whole lot of tragedy for one family ...

What a handsome, adorable young man!! At 21 years old, he has his entire life ahead of him!! NO girlfriend or boyfriend is worth dying over. I pray he did not end his life over a girl. I just wish people would realize there are others out there looking for love and affection...plenty more where that one came from!!
    When we remember we are all mad, the mysteries disappear and life stands explained.

Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by livingjuicy View Post
    pretty sad case ..

Just looked around on fb, his page & his girlfriend's page. Overally, i just wish i could give this boy a hug -
    makes me super sad. I would say based on how many days he's been missing, it doesn't look good.
    me too!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    When we remember we are all mad, the mysteries disappear and life stands explained.

Mark Twain

:-(. He's just has this face.
    "Everything is ok in the end, if it's not ok, it's not the end."

http://www.kshb.com/dpp/news/family-...ng-randy-chugg

This is the most recent article I could find. The comment is haunting. Bumping you to page 1 Randy.
    Every day is my first day. - Mike Rowe

Quote Originally Posted by beachlvr0810 View Post
    What a handsome, adorable young man!! At 21 years old, he has his entire life ahead of him!! NO girlfriend or boyfriend is worth dying over. I pray he did not end his life over a girl. I just wish people would realize there are others out there looking for love and affection...plenty more where that one came from!!
    Sadly, I don't believe he did. As there is no named POI I will just say that I find the circumstances claimed smell like week-old tuna to me. I also don't think he is or was ever on the bridge or in the river.

I feel terrible for his family

Quote Originally Posted by LadyL View Post
    wow, that's a whole lot of tragedy for one family ...
    Sadly there's even more. Elizabeth Olten's brother-in-law, Alex Adrian, died in 2011 when he was 24. His widow is Elizabeth's older sister.

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast