An Insight

Anyhoo

Former Member
Reaction score
Sometimes you see something that jumps out at you. It's been there all along but you never really connected the dots or put it together with the other information you know about this case. For me it was the suitcase with the blanket with JAR's semen on it and the Dr. Seuss book in it. Let me explain my insight and why it makes sense. This suitcase and what is in it is extremely interesting. I've always been suspicious of JAR and this looks incriminating toward him as if it was some kind of a grooming kit to molest JB in the basement, but as we know JAR was not in Boulder that night. But then right behind that, my insight: This suitcase, its contents, and its placement in the basement under the window near where the dead body was found are all clever staging. But who would stage such a thing and why? The answer leaped out at me: John Ramsey staged this, cleverly and intelligently and knowingly. Nothing about the suitcase was an accident. Not the contents (including the semen) or the placement. This was done by someone very intelligent for the purpose of pointing fingers of suspicion in as many other directions as he possibly could (even to his own son JAR) to hide the truth of what really happened to JB. The suitcase is very obvious staging, but only one piece of information to be connected to others. What else is staged? The rope inside the sack in JAR's bedroom that both parents claim they did not belong there. Once more staging. But, JR did not stage alone, and this is critical to understanding the murder. PR helped stage at the very least by writing the RN. JR was the mastermind of the staging, and PR was assisting with the staging. That tells us something right there, because there are only two reasons why PR would help JR stage: Either she murdered JB and was assisting JR because she thought it was in her best interest to do so) or BR did and she was helping her husband stage because she wanted to help him protect their son. Either way JR did not kill JB but he was definitely involved in an obstruction of justice and a coverup. He staged many things, including possibly the garrote around JB's neck. I really think PR killed her daughter unintentionally and she was a distraught, emotional nervous wreck afterwards. She was in a total panic and didn't know what to do, but her husband did know what to do. All of the staging including the RN was his idea. Her husband knew about it soon after it happened and he quickly realized that there was no way to make it look like an accident, so they came up with a plan, on the spot, to obfuscate the crime scene and to stage as many things as they could to protect her. I can see this happening very strongly.

Sometimes you see something that jumps out at you. It's been there all along but you never really connected the dots or put it together with the other information you know about this case. For me it was the suitcase with the blanket with JAR's semen on it and the Dr. Seuss book in it. Let me explain my insight and why it makes sense. This suitcase and what is in it is extremely interesting. I've always been suspicious of JAR and this looks incriminating toward him as if it was some kind of a grooming kit to molest JB in the basement, but as we know JAR was not in Boulder that night. But then right behind that, my insight: This suitcase, its contents, and its placement in the basement under the window near where the dead body was found are all clever staging. But who would stage such a thing and why? The answer leaped out at me: John Ramsey staged this, cleverly and intelligently and knowingly. Nothing about the suitcase was an accident. Not the contents (including the semen) or the placement. This was done by someone very intelligent for the purpose of pointing fingers of suspicion in as many other directions as he possibly could (even to his own son JAR) to hide the truth of what really happened to JB. The suitcase is very obvious staging, but only one piece of information to be connected to others. What else is staged? The rope inside the sack in JAR's bedroom that both parents claim they did not belong there. Once more staging. But, JR did not stage alone, and this is critical to understanding the murder. PR helped stage at the very least by writing the RN. JR was the mastermind of the staging, and PR was assisting with the staging. That tells us something right there, because there are only two reasons why PR would help JR stage: Either she murdered JB and was assisting JR because she thought it was in her best interest to do so) or BR did and she was helping her husband stage because she wanted to help him protect their son. Either way JR did not kill JB but he was definitely involved in an obstruction of justice and a coverup. He staged many things, including possibly the garrote around JB's neck. I really think PR killed her daughter unintentionally and she was a distraught, emotional nervous wreck afterwards. She was in a total panic and didn't know what to do, but her husband did know what to do. All of the staging including the RN was his idea. Her husband knew about it soon after it happened and he quickly realized that there was no way to make it look like an accident, so they came up with a plan, on the spot, to obfuscate the crime scene and to stage as many things as they could to protect her. I can see this happening very strongly.

Good post. I'm more in the BDI. But what you say does make since.

I long ago became convinced that the scene was staged.

If you allow yourself to entertain the possibility that this was an RDI crime then the scenario is truly frightening in its cold calculation.

I also personally believe two perps were staging, which is why some things seem so incongruous.

I tried reading the other post, but the lack of paragraphs made it difficult, I'll try again.

How would John Ramsey know that JAR sperm was on the blanket?

:denied:

This theory would require premeditation, detailed planning, a clever criminal mind, cooperation among three family members, and superpowers. BDI theories, though very popular here, are far from "most likely"...

:denied:

This theory would require premeditation, detailed planning, a clever criminal mind, cooperation among three family members, and superpowers. BDI theories, though very popular here, are far from "most likely"...

It would not necessarily require premeditation. If JR discovered that PR or BR had killed JB on the night of 12-25 and he believed there was not a way to make the authorities believe the death was accidental, then he could have quickly made the determination that he had to think of something quick to protect a still-living family member (he couldn't do anything about JB at that point. She was already dead.) So he devised, on the spot, a plan to stage an intruder. That requires an intelligent, thinking person trying to save a family member from prison and from their life being ruined. It does require detailed planning and a clever mind. I personally don't think BR was involved. I think PR did it and then JR and her staged everything with BR knowing what was going on. No superpowers required, just an intelligent male mind using all of his wits to throw LE off the scent of a family member.

He said none of it was accidental, including the semen.

You are correct I said none of it was accidental. Whoever put those things in the suitcase chose them carefully and knew why they were putting them in there. As to your question, how did JR know JAR's semen was on the blanket, I cannot answer that. But I believe he chose that blanket for a reason. He just didn't grab some random blanket. He chose the blanket belonging to a male who masturbated. It was his son, so you think he might know that.

I am undecided as to whether the suitcase or its contents really were involved.
JR had said that it was a suitcase that JAR used to bring things home from his dorm room. Si it isn't that odd to have a comforted in there, probably brought home to be laundered. The housekeeper did say that the basement washer/dryer was used for larger items (like JB's white blanket). And it isn't unusual for there to be semen on the bedding of a college-age boy.
Also, it was FW who admitted he was the one who actually moved the suitcase under the window. He had noticed the broken glass on the floor under the window that was behind the furnace, and even picked up a shard of glass and, I believe, rested it on top of the suitcase.
One thing that doesn't fit....the Dr.Seuss book. It may or may not have belonged to JAR, but certainly doesn't fit with items he'd have packed in the suitcase or have in the dorm. I have read various claims that JB's hair/fibers were found in the suitcase or on the comforter, but I don't know that this has ever been officially stated as fact.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Onaquest
Back