872 users online (133 members and 739 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11
    ^ No worries B.B., thanks for clarifying. In all honesty, I think anyone -- when they are alone -- is capable of doing the exact things she's doing in the video. It's just a matter of passing the time: some people do some weird things when they think they're alone (I know I have). I really just think that she was playing around; almost joking with herself, so to speak. It's almost like how a person gets "loopy" -- they don't necessarily have to have anything going on mentally to act that way. Whether her mental issues had an effect on her mood (which was playful, joking) is tough to say; but even if it didn't, this is behavior that isn't necessarily tied to mental disorder or intoxication (drug, alcohol).

I think it's also important to note here that, the video was slowed down. This all happened a bit faster than what had been released. The slow footage gives it a bit of a weirder feeling to it all, but in reality, the moment wasn't as long.
    Last edited by Userid; 04-24-2017 at 12:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Userid View Post
    ^ No worries B.B., thanks for clarifying. In all honesty, I think anyone -- when they are alone -- is capable of doing the exact things she's doing in the video. It's just a matter of passing the time: some people do some weird things when they think they're alone (I know I have). I really just think that she was playing around; almost joking with herself, so to speak. It's almost like how a person gets "loopy" -- they don't necessarily have to have anything going on mentally to act that way. Whether her mental issues had an effect on her mood (which was playful, joking) is tough to say; but even if it didn't, this is behavior that isn't necessarily tied to mental disorder or intoxication (drug, alcohol).

I think it's also important to note here that, the video was slowed down. This all happened a bit faster than what had been released. The slow footage gives it a bit of a weirder feeling to it all, but in reality, the moment wasn't as long.
    I see. I've already heard about that slow down done by the by the police. Maybe to give a better view on her actions? Your theory sounds possible, and to be honest, in some lonely moments I recognise a behaviour like this at myself.

Sent from my iPhone

^ Yes, in this context, the video is no longer eerie (at least, not for me, anymore); but rather, infinitely sad. Her playfulness exhibits an innocence to it all.

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11