1080 users online (192 members and 888 guests)  

Websleuths News

IN - Man stole brains of dead mental patients, sold them on eBay, police allege

Police: Indy man stole brains from museum, sold them for cash. (Indystar.com)
    The details sound like the plot of a bad horror movie: Desperate for cash, a young man breaks into a warehouse to steal the brains of dead mental patients, and the body parts are later sold on eBay.

This story line, however, is real.

Authorities say David Charles, a 21-year-old Indianapolis resident, is accused of breaking into the Indiana Medical History Museum multiple times this year and stealing jars of human brain tissue and other preserved material.
    ---
    The museum is the site of the former Central State Hospital, which served patients with psychiatric and mental disorders from 1848 to 1994. Indianapolis police had investigated several break-ins at the museumís storage facility before a California phone call led police to Charles.

A San Diego man who had bought six jars of human brain tissue off eBay for $600, plus $70 shipping, called the museum after noticing labels on the containers and suspecting some kind of skulduggery.
    ---
    much more at the link

Omg!!!!!
    Thoughts and prayers for the people of Paris and all of France!

Sell his brains! We could learn a lot!
    Media thread for Abby and Libby.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...5#post13163455

WebSleuths Lingo thread.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...bsleuths-Lingo

Unless I provide a link, every one of my posts are to be considered rumor, Speculation, or simply MY OWN OPINION.

We are the watchers. We are witnesses. We see what has gone before. We see what happens now, at this dangerous moment in human history. We see what's going to happen - what will surely happen - unless we come together: we - the Peoples of all Nations - to restore peace and harmony and balance to the Earth, our Mother.

THE IGNORE BUTTON IS YOUR FRIEND!

Quote Originally Posted by wfgodot View Post
    I can't find it in me to thank your post. EWWWWWWWWW!
    Media thread for Abby and Libby.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...5#post13163455

WebSleuths Lingo thread.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...bsleuths-Lingo

Unless I provide a link, every one of my posts are to be considered rumor, Speculation, or simply MY OWN OPINION.

We are the watchers. We are witnesses. We see what has gone before. We see what happens now, at this dangerous moment in human history. We see what's going to happen - what will surely happen - unless we come together: we - the Peoples of all Nations - to restore peace and harmony and balance to the Earth, our Mother.

THE IGNORE BUTTON IS YOUR FRIEND!

A San Diego man who had bought six jars of human brain tissue off eBay for $600, plus $70 shipping, called the museum after noticing labels on the containers and suspecting some kind of skulduggery.
    I suspect there was some sort of customer service issue or a pricing dispute.

Anyone that is buying 6 jars of human brain tissue on ebay and paying nearly $700 bucks for it would not be questioning the source unless there had been a disagreement of some kind.

So many possible bad one liners, all of them so very wrong.
    Anything worth dewing, is worth dewing well!
    Proud parent of 3 rescued schnauzers

'guilty' plea

Guardian:

Man stole brains from former insane asylum and put them on eBay
    Bloody fingerprint and suspicious buyer led police to David Charles, 23, who
    took human tissue including brains in jars from an Indiana medical museum

Let's forget the guy who stole them for a minute...........what about the guy who bought them?? Who would buy brains in a jar on ebay and why????????
    Justice for Holly Bobo🎀