To Members who are "Intruder" believers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tricia

Manager Websleuths.com
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Intruder posters are welcome here. In fact I personally want intruder posters here because if we don't have a good discussion, a healthy debate, then the forum doesn't work.

However, if you want to debate your side you are going to have to do it by debating the evidence.

Here is an example. A 14-year-old girl was attacked and she went to the same dance studio as JonBenet. Not the same classes but only the same studio. If you want to tie this in to the JBR case then discuss the evidence. The similarities. If there are none then we have to move on.

The JonBenet case has been investigated by so many for so long and yet no one has ever made even the slightest connection to the dance studio.

If there was a connection I can guarantee you the Ramsey's lawyer Lin Wood would be all over it.

If you want to argue an intruder start with the evidence and let's have a healthy and polite debate. No name calling. No sarcastic remarks.

This goes for the "Ramseys did it" posters as well. If someone wants to ask you a question or ask why you believe something you answer back in a polite manner.

If the "Intruder" posters feel I am being unfair then let me remind you that you do have your own thread where the "Intruder did it" posters can post freely without any interruption from others who don't believe as you do.

I won't put up with rudeness from anyone and I am ready to ban if I feel you are here to disrupt and not to discuss. That goes for both sides.

Bumping up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member