620 users online (58 members and 562 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 4 of 69 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 54 ... LastLast
    For some reason the thumbnail attachment is not working for me. So here is the photo that shows the "over head light" in Meredith's room. It is actually a light that is on the wall and not one that is on the ceiling.

http://www.injusticeinperugia.org/PhotoGallery4.html

Quote Originally Posted by Amber29 View Post
    The investigators had very large lamps they set up in the cottage, I don't know why they would rely on a small desk lamp.

The fact that it was behind the door and turned over to me says it was there when the door was broken down, otherwise we are to assume the PP went in Meredith's room and shut the door and placed the lamp behind it.

IMO had the police used the lamp it would be infront of her broken door.
    The postal police, the first ones on the scene, are not the investigators that came in later with the larger lights. The thought was that the first ones on the scene may have used the lamp, not the investigators that arrived later.

It has been asked before, on previous threads about Meredith, why RG did not simply break into the french doors from the back patio. My question is how would he have gotten onto the patio when there are no stairs or anything leading from the ground to the patio? There also appear to be no windows or anything for one to use to climb up onto the patio. Below shows the patio of the cottage and the french doors.

http://www.truejustice.org/ee/index.php?/tjmk/C229/P15/

Quote Originally Posted by TorisMom003 View Post
    The postal police, the first ones on the scene, are not the investigators that came in later with the larger lights. The thought was that the first ones on the scene may have used the lamp, not the investigators that arrived later.
    Pretty sure I referred to the postal police in my second sentence after discussing the investigators.

Like I said I would expect the lamp to be in front of Meredith's broken door had the PP used it, otherwise we are to assume he went in and shut Meredith's door placing the lamp behind it. Why would he do that?

It has been asked before, on previous threads about Meredith, why RG did not simply break into the french doors from the back patio. My question is how would he have gotten onto the patio when there are no stairs or anything leading from the ground to the patio? There also appear to be no windows or anything for one to use to climb up onto the patio. Below shows the patio of the cottage and the french doors.

http://www.truejustice.org/ee/index.php?/tjmk/C229/P15/
    Maybe you should look at a picture from the ground level, the balcony would be very easy to get on. In fact it was used for a breaking and entering sometime after the murder and I doubt they brought a ladder.

Maybe you should look at a picture from the ground level, the balcony would be very easy to get on. In fact it was used for a breaking and entering sometime after the murder and I doubt they brought a ladder.
    Got a link that shows the back patio from the ground level? I haven't been able to find a picture of it.

Quote Originally Posted by aa9511 View Post
    How did he climb up the wall and break in and not show any evidence by the windowsill, like fibers from his clothes, handprints, nothing. Why is the glass on top of the things? How did the murder scene get contained to only Meredith's room? How did he know automatically know the door was locked? If he did not automatically know, how comes there are no footprints going back and forth from door to purse and back to door? Where are his missing footprints? Where is the blood from locking the doors? Why would he lock Meredith's door but leave front door unlocked? How did he restrain Meredith and attack her at the same time, to account for the what the evidence shows? How was he in the bathroom and there is no evidence of him in there, blood-wise? If he wasn't in there, how did the smears/blood get in the bathroom yet in such a relatively small amount to what would have been on Rudy? Where are the missing footprints going to the bathroom? Why the overkill? Why use a knife when he could have killed her in a less messy way (such as strangiing her?)? Why choose the messiest way possible? Why is the scene outside of the bedroom so relatively clean? Why didn't he also check Laura and Amanda's room for things to steal? Why only Filomena room and Meredith room? If he was already in the house when Meredith came in, why didn't she notice the broken window or Rudy in the bathroom, there must have been a light or two on for him to get to the bathroom or wherever he was going? If he was so calm about using a bathroom, acting like he wasn't worried if someone walked in, why wouldn't he turn on the lights? And if the lights were on, why wouldn't Meredith notice? Why woudl she walk all the way to her room first??

That is just off the top of my head.....
    I realize that you have already gotten some answer, but I would like to add:

1. There was very little in the way of forensics done in Filomena's room. It is my belief that they did not question the nature of the break-in until after the first arrests, and consequently did very little investigation.

2. I believe that if you view the video of the flat (I will try to look for it) you will see a drawer open in Laura's otherwise immaculate room. The broken window and murder account for most of the disorder -- no reason to find much in other rooms.

3. The towels which were ruined for testing by the way they were stored May have been used by Rudy to do a bit of cleaning off. Since they were rendered useless for testing, we will never know.

4. The front door was broken in that it would open by itself without the deadbolt being latched. No reason why Rudy would know that just locking it at the knob would not be sufficient.

Got a link that shows the back patio from the ground level? I haven't been able to find a picture of it.
    I'm sorry I'm on my phone and can't look atm. If one hasn't been linked by the time I get home. I will link one. Again I apologize

ETA I was able to
    http://www.perugiamurderfile.org/gal...&image_id=5489

I'm sorry I'm on my phone and can't look atm. If one hasn't been linked by the time I get home. I will link one. Again I apologize

ETA I was able to
    http://www.perugiamurderfile.org/gal...&image_id=5489
    I don't know - I've only seen photographs, but every time I do I keep thinking how much easier it would be to climb over the roof and down into the window that way, instead of climbing up from the ground below.

Quote Originally Posted by SMK View Post
    Would Postal Police officer Batistelli really have gone into Amanda's room, gotten her lamp, used it to view the Kercher room, and failed to say anything? It is noted, though, that Knox's lamp was not really a piece of evidence in the trial. I suppose because nothing could be proven about the lamp, one way or the other.
    we know battistelli lied about not entering the room and lifting up the duvet... http://www.king5.com/internal?st=print&id=59757357&path=/news/local

Quote Originally Posted by aa9511 View Post
    I thought Meredith had an overhead light? Also, they could have just gotten the lamp which was already in her room (Meredith's own lamp). I still do not believe they would have needed any lamp at all. MOO.

crime scene preservation 101: don't touch anything
    *** THIS POST IS JMO (unless a link is provided) AND IS ONLY FOR USE ON WEBSLEUTHS -- PLEASE DO NOT LINK OR COPY IT ELSEWHERE ***

That was written by a known IIP poster and is no better than an opinion post on TJMK.
    at least IIP has integrity. all TJMK does is badmouth both knox and sollecito and all their supporters. you don't see that on IIP.

btw, wismayer is british and studied at the same UK university MK did.
    *** THIS POST IS JMO (unless a link is provided) AND IS ONLY FOR USE ON WEBSLEUTHS -- PLEASE DO NOT LINK OR COPY IT ELSEWHERE ***

Quote Originally Posted by redheadedgal View Post
    we know battistelli lied about not entering the room and lifting up the duvet... http://www.king5.com/internal?st=print&id=59757357&path=/news/local

He also was not truthful regarding when they arrived.

at least IIP has integrity. all TJMK does is badmouth both knox and sollecito and all their supporters. you don't see that on IIP.

btw, wismayer is british and studied at the same UK university MK did.
    I won't get into a discussion about the other sites but I want it to be known that's your opinion and I feel the same way about IIP as you do about TJMK. Except they discuss people from the otherside and bad mouth anyone involved that doesn't believe them to be innocent down to reporters.

I don't care where someone went to school and where their from, I disagree with his opinion piece, was my point.

I won't get into a discussion about the other sites but I want it to be known that's your opinion and I feel the same way about IIP as you do about TJMK. Except they discuss people from the otherside and bad mouth anyone involved that doesn't believe them to be innocent down to reporters.

I don't care where someone went to school and where their from, I disagree with his opinion piece, was my point.
    I would agree that neither "side" should make ad hominem attacks, going after personalities and character of the defendants, their families, attorneys, experts, judges, or posters and journalists of certain opinions. Whenever the pro-guilt side does this, it weakens my resolve to be open to guilt. It holds true for the other side as well.

Well, if there was any possibility, however remote, that the victim might still be alive - even a person with blue-tinged extremities may be alive, I have seen it - I would think he was within his rights to at least check and see her condition beneath that duvet. He was law enforcement , after all.

But even if MK's door had been left open, and I was there alone, I would have approached her and wanted to see what her actual condition was.
    Last edited by SMK; 01-05-2014 at 09:48 PM.

Page 4 of 69 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 54 ... LastLast