1134 users online (190 members and 944 guests)  


Websleuths News


Page 33 of 33 FirstFirst ... 23 31 32 33
Results 481 to 492 of 492
  1. #481
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    4,250
    Quote Originally Posted by frisson View Post
    I already know who did it (in my head), but we'll probably never know where her body is. Bless her heart.
    That crew enjoyed throwing baby does to the gators.
    Its mentioned on blog talk radio.
    Tricias radio went dead for a minute. Im sure she was cursing up a storm. I was.

  2. #482
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    4,250
    I hope LE comes up with some sort of case against Misty. Her different versions of events should be a building block to do just that.
    Let one sentence begin as one is ending.

  3. #483
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    6,831
    Quote Originally Posted by lonetraveler View Post
    Thanks for this post. I was thinking that Steve Brown had died. Great he made it. Little confused here. Could you explain who "he" is? in the bolded part:
    He also confirmed that Ronald was at work that night, "... there is evidence to support that." "I guarantee you that he was not at home the night she disappeared."

    I'm interpreting this to be Tommy's comment and that the next statement ie., "I guarantee you that he was not at home the night she disappeared." was made by Steve Brown?
    No, this is Steve's statement. He = Steven K Brown in your bolded statement (sorry for the confusion).

    As you may recall, we combed media reports and watched interviews to find proof (or to disprove) whether or not Ron was at work that night. Some stated he left, or was able to leave, the work site without anyone knowing. Remember we wondered about someone clocking him out and/or covering for him on the work site.
    just trying to make sense out of all of this

  4. #484
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Carolina Coast
    Posts
    12,206
    Quote Originally Posted by B4igo2it View Post
    No, this is Steve's statement. He = Steven K Brown in your bolded statement (sorry for the confusion).

    As you may recall, we combed media reports and watched interviews to find proof (or to disprove) whether or not Ron was at work that night. Some stated he left, or was able to leave, the work site without anyone knowing. Remember we wondered about someone clocking him out and/or covering for him on the work site.
    Thanks for clearing that up. This is the way I remembered it as well. I've always thought that he had left the plant site. Easy to do since he was working in an area where he could do so. We use to call that area "the back 40" at the plants I've worked.

  5. #485
    I uploaded a new podcast episode on the Haleigh Cummings case on my podcast.

    If you have iTunes, listen here: https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/...200565928?mt=2

    If you don't have iTunes, listen here: https://audioboom.com/posts/6199511-...act-or-fiction This is part 6. For the other episodes 1-5 go to the podcast feed and listen to them first, if you have not.

  6. #486
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    4,250
    Levi, remember Misty changed her story about what Haleigh was wearing? She said she wore a pink shirt to bed. Then said she found the shirt in the hamper. I think she changed her story after remembering that she told the 911 operator that she wore PJ's to bed.

  7. #487
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Carolina Coast
    Posts
    12,206
    Quote Originally Posted by Levi View Post
    I uploaded a new podcast episode on the Haleigh Cummings case on my podcast.

    If you have iTunes, listen here: https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/...200565928?mt=2

    If you don't have iTunes, listen here: https://audioboom.com/posts/6199511-...act-or-fiction This is part 6. For the other episodes 1-5 go to the podcast feed and listen to them first, if you have not.
    Great Levi, looking forward to listening

  8. #488
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Carolina Coast
    Posts
    12,206
    Enjoyed your podcast Levi. I would like to hear more about Ron Cummings possible involvement in Haleigh's death.

    I've always had the theory that he drugged the kids because he could not find Misty to coerce her into babysitting and Haleigh died of an overdose.

  9. #489
    Quote Originally Posted by lonetraveler View Post
    Enjoyed your podcast Levi. I would like to hear more about Ron Cummings possible involvement in Haleigh's death.

    I've always had the theory that he drugged the kids because he could not find Misty to coerce her into babysitting and Haleigh died of an overdose.
    I plan on doing that when there is a lull in other cases I am working on.

    Sent from my STV100-1 using Tapatalk

  10. #490
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    4,250
    Grandma Flo was told several different stories.
    The truth lies in there somewhere.

    Go back to the beginning. Thats where you will find the truth.
    Flo was told Misty hit Haliegh in the head with a piece of wood and killed her. She would not say who told her this. I think it was Tommy. And he was probably telling the truth.

    Ronald acted guilty. He acted like he was part of the coverup. Why would someone who was at work all night act this way?

    Someone told Flo that Haliegh ate a pill and died. I think Misty killed her and told Ronald she found one of HIS PILLS and died after eating it. That would explain his behavior. He was afraid he would get in trouble and go to jail.
    Ronald thinks Misty is covering for him. Shes covering for herself.
    Last edited by deedee21; 09-15-2017 at 02:25 AM.


  11. #491
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Aiken, SC/Augusta, GA
    Posts
    1,766
    Quote Originally Posted by Levi View Post
    I uploaded a new podcast episode on the Haleigh Cummings case on my podcast.

    If you have iTunes, listen here: https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/...200565928?mt=2

    If you don't have iTunes, listen here: https://audioboom.com/posts/6199511-...act-or-fiction This is part 6. For the other episodes 1-5 go to the podcast feed and listen to them first, if you have not.
    Levi, thank you for the iTunes link.

  12. #492
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    16,986
    Haleigh was born between my two 2003 daughters.
    She would be newly 14 now. I often think about what these kids would have become.
    Would she be into horses and art like my youngest? Or a Math whiz and actress like my oldest?

    Haleigh hit me harder because she had a "syndrome" and so does my oldest.
    I just don't understand how anyone can function knowing they did something to her.
    When my kids get hurt I blame myself for not protecting them.
    If it's a serious injury it takes me months to get over it!
    I can't imagine the soullessness that has to be involved in this.

    I hope she was buried and not put in the water.
    That's just too awful to contemplate for this gorgeous tiny girl.

Page 33 of 33 FirstFirst ... 23 31 32 33