835 users online (127 members and 708 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 2 of 33 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by lonetraveler View Post
    http://t.co/Vjf1eVnCvF

This park is 56 miles from Palatka, Fl. Ron and Misty did make a trip to Jacksonville, Fl, nearby after Haleigh disappeared. Could this possibly be Haleigh? I'm hoping that she has been found.
    I kinda think it is a child because they seem to wanna muddy the waters with whether it is human or animal. A small child with scattered bones might be the size of a animal. I don't think there would be any mistaking long bones from an adult.

Just wishful thinking on my part. I hope it's her too if she is dead.
    Admitting I am wrong is not in my nature, being wrong is.

I also think that Hope knows everything that happened. I've also thought that Hope's mother may have ended her life because of this whole situation.
    Is hopes mom the woman (helper,nurse,whatever) that was in gma sykes story/timeline. To have been w/ her when she "dropped clean clohes off" ?
    It's weird I never thought much about hope having been there that night Just thought she got into drugs/dealing but now that its been mentioned and if yes that was her mom there w/ ggms sykes (cuz IMO they were there in an emergency capacity) and yes hope did get hit w/ harsh sentence. Yes now I surely can add her to the mix that night.
    ron... you'd think he'd be a kinder man to his woman folk the way they swooped in and took care of whatever mess ron created. IMO.

I also think that Hope knows everything that happened. I've also thought that Hope's mother may have ended her life because of this whole situation.
    Interesting point about Hope's mom. Did we ever find out more about her cause of death? I've been back through many threads but could only find that it was described as "sudden" and there seemed to be no proof that she had been ill beforehand.

Quote Originally Posted by HulaMum View Post
    Interesting point about Hope's mom. Did we ever find out more about her cause of death? I've been back through many threads but could only find that it was described as "sudden" and there seemed to be no proof that she had been ill beforehand.
    I've always assumed her death might have been drug-related, just given the family she was in. Not necessarily that she OD'ed (although that's certainly possible) but more like years of drug abuse just caught up with her. Of course, I have no proof she did drugs and am just making this assumption based on how much drug activity seems to have been going on with this group.

Never thought of suicide, but I guess that makes sense, too.

I am sad for Hope to have lost her mom so young.
    "All your life, all your love, all your hate, all your memory, all your pain, it was all the same thing. It was all the same dream—a dream that you had inside a locked room. A dream about being a person.” - True Detective

Help Save the Next Girl. http://helpsavethenextgirl.com

Help Find Shane Fell. Http://helpfindshanefell.com

Ronald Cummings - in prison
    Misty Croslin - in prison
    Tommy Croslin - in prison
    Hope Sykes - in prison

All on drug charges, not charges involving Haleigh, although I believe that the lengths of the sentences were definitely influenced by suspected involvement in Haleigh's disappearance.

Crystal Sheffield is in jail also.

Quote Originally Posted by OkieGal View Post
    Crystal Sheffield is in jail also.
    Link?

Vinelink shows she is in Baker County Jail.

https://www.vinelink.com/vinelink/se...dToCall=search

You can also check the Baker County Court Records to see the charges.

https://www2.myfloridacounty.com/ccm/?county=02

Ahh Haleighs little brother. Poor guy. Even if he doesn't remember his sister's "disappearance" he is I'm sure aware of the circumstances. Then his father's drug conviction and his mother's seemingly never-ending plea for help/attention. Sad she didn't take resources made available to her when the attention was on her for her daughter's disappearance (death) imo.
    I wonder who is caring for him? I'm not even sure who I would root for.(I guess crystals mom?) They could open a branch at youth services for ron's offspring. At least misty didn't breed w/ him. Just helped cover and deal drugs but no extra human life for the state to support. Imo

Quote Originally Posted by TobyWong* View Post
    Ahh Haleighs little brother. Poor guy. Even if he doesn't remember his sister's "disappearance" he is I'm sure aware of the circumstances. Then his father's drug conviction and his mother's seemingly never-ending plea for help/attention. Sad she didn't take resources made available to her when the attention was on her for her daughter's disappearance (death) imo.
    I wonder who is caring for him? I'm not even sure who I would root for.(I guess crystals mom?) They could open a branch at youth services for ron's offspring. At least misty didn't breed w/ him. Just helped cover and deal drugs but no extra human life for the state to support. Imo
    I thought Teresa N. had Haleigh's little bro. My heart just breaks for the little guy.

CS: Event Court -
    Misdemeanor scheduled on 2/19/2014 at 1000 AM, MX - Judge JOSEPH WILLIAMS presiding.
    just trying to make sense out of all of this

5 years ago today. Half a decade.

We haven't forgotten about you, Haleigh.

Haleigh Cummings missing - 5 year anniversary (Went missing 2/10/09)

Vigil planned for 5-Year anniversary of the disappearance of HaLeigh Cummings

Published: 11:59 pm (2/9/14)
    Updated: 2/10/14 -- 12:05 am

WTEV - Jacksonville, FL

Haleigh Cummings

SATSUMA, Fla. -- It's been five years since anyone has seen little HaLeigh's Cummings. The 5-year-old disappeared in Satsuma in 2009.

Snipped:

Investigators tell Action News this is still an ongoing investigation. If you have any information that can help police, call Putnam Crime Sheriff's Office at 386-329-0866. You can also make an anonymous call to Crime Stoppers at 888-277-TIPS. You could be eligible for a reward.

Read more:

http://www.actionnewsjax.com/content/topstories/story/Vigil-planned-for-5-Year-anniversary-of-the/AYPRQ34qEU-bCxBaS_ZNuA.cspx
    ~ ~ ~ Rest in peace precious Emma Thompson ~ ~ ~

Printable flyer (includes age progression picture)

Printable flyer here:

http://www.fdle.state.fl.us/mcicsearch/Flyers/FlyerCust1pic.asp?ID=28474
    State of Florida - FDLE: Flyer - HALEIGH ANN MARIE CUMMINGS

Haleigh has been missing for 5 years as of 2/10/14. Putnam County Sheriff's Office still has Haleigh listed on their homepage.

http://www.pcso.us/
    Putnam County Sheriff's Office - Palatka, FL

Missing Child

Haleigh Cummings

Wherever you are, Haleigh . . .

~~~

Page 2 of 33 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast