747 users online (175 members and 572 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 4 of 34 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by concernedmother View Post
    Who is AB?
    Ronald's baby's mama
    (I think that's the way they refer to one another now days)
    just trying to make sense out of all of this

I love the Memorial Tree & Plaque

well, I find it odd that none of the maternal side was present during this historical event. Where is the public awareness and efforts to solve this case being made by them! I do not know of anything .... nope, none at all! So sad.

I applaud GGMS and TN for this and importantly, for keeping HaLeigh in the news!

I wish Bubba would have been present for this dedication ... it is, after all, his big sister.
    just trying to make sense out of all of this

Thanks. I forgot about her.

Who is AB?

Amber Brooks.

Who has Jr if CS is in jail?
    Last I read Teresa, Ronald's mom, had Junior.

Quote Originally Posted by daisy.faithfull View Post
    Last I read Teresa, Ronald's mom, had Junior.
    What can I say other than God Forbid!!
    "It's been clear from day one that the contradicting statements from the family members are not the truth," said Capt. Johnny Greenwood, spokesman for the Putnam County Sheriff's Office.

JUSTICE HAS BEEN KIDNAPPED AND HIDDEN IN THE LAW

Chills....Em.

Anyone who is wondering how Misty is doing or how Hank, Lisa, Tommy, Crystal, Timmy/Chelsea, etc.. are, they are all on FB. There's even a fb for Support of Misty, Lisa let's them know when the family can't send Misty money. thud

Received an update yesterday via vinelink, CS was released on time served.

I don't know who has the young children of CS's but hope they are just being loved & cared for properly. That means no drugs around them!

JMO

Hey guys. Long time no see.

I stalk the FB page for Misty's support. I didn't join, but I do read there. Sadly, I feel badly for her parents. It seems like they're trying to fix their lives.
    According the FB, Tommys wife has moved on and is dating a new guy. She seems happy (according to her pictures and comments).
    I heard a rumor on FB that TN has been the go-between for Ron and Misty, sending letters back and forth. Lots of people write Misty and send her money. I just....I just. Can't. Even.

Any of you heard of an attempted suicide by Ron? It was on the above mentioned Face Book page that Lisa runs.
    Admitting I am wrong is not in my nature, being wrong is.

I just found that page. Does anyone on there know how to spell?

Is Crystal living with Teresa?

I still can't believe Misty is doing 25 years.,. While child rapists do 5 years, if we are lucky!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nosy by Nature and a Websleuther by choice

Is Crystal living with Teresa?
    She was there with Jr., but last I heard she has left and Jr. Is still with Teresa.

Quote Originally Posted by Linda7NJ View Post
    I still can't believe Misty is doing 25 years.,. While child rapists do 5 years, if we are lucky!

Been thinking about that. I believe she knows what happened to Haleigh but that is not what she was sentenced for. That does seem excessive. Im surprised no one is trying to help her get that sentence reduced. And you are right. Pediphiles get alot less and are more of a danger out on the street. Im not defending Misty but just looking at the charge that put her there. Its pretty scary.

Quote Originally Posted by Linda7NJ View Post

I agree. I've always wondered how the judge got away with giving her 25 yrs. for drug dealing and Ron 15 yrs. Sticks out like a sore thumb. Even if she does know more about Haleigh, she wasn't being tried for that crime so that argument can't be considered. IMO there are more people who know more about what happened to Haleigh besides her, so what gives?

Page 4 of 34 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast