1126 users online (206 members and 920 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 30 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

PA - Ashley Kline, 23, Berks County, 30 December 2013

"Ashely Kline Left her Fathers home in Robesonia Berks county Pa on Monday December 30th 2013. And has not been seen since. Police are working to find out more information. As of right now the only thing we have to go by is police have told her Father her Cell phone was last on at Rt419 In Womelsdorf Berks county Pa."

https://www.facebook.com/Bringhomeashelykline Fb page for missing

http://www.wfmz.com/news/news-region...z/-/index.html

First time doing this so sorry if missed anything!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by summer_breeze; 01-14-2014 at 07:19 AM. Reason: Add link

Was that FB link working when you posted it Saphyrra? It seems to have shut down now, which is a bit odd.
    We 'embraced' the missing Bob Harrod case as requested but 6 years on, are still waiting for further guidance

Flyers/FB/Case Overview&Media Links
    http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...2009-19/page22

Sorry, fixed

Morning---and Happy New Year to all---I guess I will start with obvious questions----where is her Mom's house in relation to Dad's house? Does she have money and or credit cards? What were the last days worth of phone calls on her cell??
    The greatest trick the Devil ever played was convincing the world he didn't exist.

Three candles that illume every darkness: truth, nature, knowledge.

"There, isn't this a beautiful piece of cloth!", exclaimed the swindlers, as they described the lovely design that didn't exist.

I haven't got to look into it to much, just found it now so .... searching away I go!

Did she leave on foot, in a car????? Prone to depression or any ailments???? On medication?? What did she leave at her Dad's house??? What about her wallet and keys??? Was she dressed for the weather?????
    The greatest trick the Devil ever played was convincing the world he didn't exist.

"There, isn't this a beautiful piece of cloth!", exclaimed the swindlers, as they described the lovely design that didn't exist.

I'm not finding any msm for this at all.
    We 'embraced' the missing Bob Harrod case as requested but 6 years on, are still waiting for further guidance

I apologize for so many questions at jump guys--lol---um....its kinda' a thing I do.

Boyfriend/girlfriend in picture or out of picture? Did she indicate to anyone where she was going? Other than her Dad I'd presume. Maybe she told him "I'm going stright to Mom's" and told a friend that she was hitting Starbucks, CVS etc before heading to Mom's.

Quote Originally Posted by hot cawfee View Post
    I apologize for so many questions at jump guys--lol---um....its kinda' a thing I do.

Boyfriend/girlfriend in picture or out of picture? Did she indicate to anyone where she was going? Other than her Dad I'd presume. Maybe she told him "I'm going stright to Mom's" and told a friend that she was hitting Starbucks, CVS etc before heading to Mom's.
    On the fb site creator she says her son is the missing's boyfriend

This guy used to work for the news and he posted something but he's our area reporter for a lot of things on fb. So glad he posted something.

https://www.facebook.com/SupportJasonKahl

Is this anywhere near where Holly Grim went missing?

About an hour from Holly. So within vicinity....

Is the area rural/farmland??? Alot of Amish in area?? Perhaps reaching out to their community may help.

So she left on foot to go to her mom's, or did someone pick her up? What was the weather like when she left??

Page 1 of 30 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast