UFO spotted in Berkshire

TrackerSam

Reaction score
Object shaped like a rugby ball flew within a few feet of passenger jet at 34,000ft, claims pilot
LAST UPDATED AT 13:20 ON Mon 6 Jan 2014
See related:
UFO files: faceless humanoids spook Welsh hotel owner.AVIATION authorities have been left baffled after a UFO in the shape of a rugby ball reportedly passed within a few feet of a passenger jet near Heathrow Airport.

A pilot on the A320 Airbus reported the near miss to air traffic controllers, prompting an investigation. However, no one has been able to identify the object.

The aircraft was cruising at 34,000ft, around 20 miles west of Heathrow Airport, over the Berkshire countryside, when the captain spotted the object out of a left-hand side cockpit window.

It was said to be "cigar/rugby ball like" in shape, bright silver and "metallic" and travelling towards the jet. The pilot said he felt certain it was going to crash into his aircraft and ducked as it headed towards him, but it did not appear to make impact. He told investigators he believed the object passed "within a few feet" above the jet.

Read more: http://www.theweek.co.uk/uk-news/56...es-leaves-investigators-baffled#ixzz2peIa5IFu

Let's see them explain away this ("within a few feet" ) one.

Over the weekend, Paul Hellyer, former Canadian defense minister, went on television and declared that not only do aliens exist but that they walk amongst us and are responsible for some of our modern technology. Among these tech gifts are the microchip, LED light and Kevlar vest.

Hellyer, who served as Canada's Minister of National Defence in the 1960s, went on Russia Today’s program SophieCo to speak more about extraterrestrials. The interview, seen below, is a little on the long side but it’s totally worth it, particularly because he’s the first high ranking politician to publicly state that aliens are real.

Honestly, watching this is an exercise in feeling conflicting emotions. For starters, I too believe that aliens exist. Our universe is so massive that it would almost be statistically impossible for Earth to be the only planet to have intelligent life.

But then Hellyer gets into the specifics, and that’s when he begins to lose me.

“[I’ve] been getting from various sources [that] there are about 80 different species and some of them look just like us and they could walk down the street and you wouldn’t know if you walked past one.”

Eighty different races and a good handful of them are humanoids?!

The segment then ventures into the incredulous when Hellyer begins to list where they’re coming from. It turns out that our alien visitors come from near (one of the Saturn moons) and far (the Pleiades and Zeta Reticuli star systems). Oh yeah, and they get here via a portal in the Andes mountains in Peru. So there you have it, folks. Aliens are real, according to a nonagenarian man who at one point had access to highly classified information during the height of the Cold War.

http://fusion.net/modern_life/story/aliens-exist-canadas-defense-minister-358002

Exciting. I always wondered if they do walking among us. Of course I read to many books. But it would be cool.

I like that the pilot ducked. In his plane.

Huh. The infamous high security psychiatric hospital, Broadmoor, is also in Berkshire. Location, location, location.

Exciting. I always wondered if they do walking among us. Of course I read to many books. But it would be cool.

Until they sucked your brain right out of your ear! They can do that ya know;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How BIG was the "rugby-shaped" ball? Shape is one thing; size quite another.

I don't know if aliens walk among us, but if they have the technology to do so, I wouldn't surprise me if they are able to appear humanoid.

I think a certain celebrity sneezed too hard and one of her butt pads blasted skyward.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vjeanine
Back