TX - 11 yr old girl abducted, assaulted, stabbed, thrown in lake

The Cheese

Reaction score
A 21-year-old man who allegedly abducted, stabbed and threw into Lake Cisco an 11-year-old Eastland girl is being held in Eastland County Jail.

Clayton Lee Fought has been charged with aggravated kidnapping, aggravated sexual assault of a child and attempted capital murder, documents show.

According to complaints filed by Kenneth Preston, an investigator for the 91st Judicial Criminal District Attorney's Office, Fought has “admitted to the offense and given specific details which would only be known by the perpetrator.”

snip

According to the child's family, she was abducted about noon Sunday after Fought allegedly told her that he was taking her to a birthday party. Her birthday is today.

She was found about 3 p.m. Sunday at Lake Cisco suffering from stab wounds to the leg and neck.

The victim's family has said she was flown to Cook Children's Hospital in Fort Worth, where she reportedly remains in stable condition.

http://www.breckenridgeamerican.com...rested-after-allegedly-stabbing-eastland-girl

This poor baby. What a Birthday surprise :(

How horrible for her. Lock him up, toss the key.

scum!!!:furious:

i just can't believe it, even though stories like this never stop :(

praying for her recovery and absence of memory..........

Must be more to come because somehow this guy knew it was her birthday...

All posts are my opinion only ~

DPS statement

Clayton Lee Fought, 21, of Cisco, was arrested yesterday in Cisco and charged with attempted capital murder, aggravated sexual assault and aggravated kidnapping. The Eastland Police Department (PD) was contacted yesterday by the father of a missing eleven year old girl. The father reported that he noticed his daughter missing around 1 p.m., along with his pickup truck. Eastland PD contacted the Texas Department of Public Safety’s (DPS) Texas Rangers Division to assist with the search of the missing girl.

The Eastland PD, Texas Rangers, Eastland County Sherriff’s Office and various law enforcement agencies organized a search for the girl. As the search began, the Cisco Police Department (PD) obtained information that led officers to a wooded area at Lake Cisco where the girl was located. The father’s pickup was also located nearby. It was apparent that the girl had been assaulted and was taken to a hospital for treatment.

The Eastland County Sheriff’s Office, the Texas Rangers and the DPS Region 5 Texas Highway Patrol Accident Reconstruction Team are processing the crime scene and evidence. All further investigative findings will be released to the Eastland County DA’s Office. Fought was booked into the Eastland County jail and is being held on a $3,000,000 bond.

The Eastland County DA’s Office is advising the public that there have been numerous false reports surrounding this case on social media. No information or facts surrounding the case have been made public.

http://www.bigcountryhomepage.com/s...lds-kidnapping/d/story/MJL4_GFaLEGqGzlm32O43Q

Ewww... needs to be put away for a long long long time.

1shbba.jpg

http://dfw.cbslocal.com/2014/01/06/police-arrest-21-year-old-for-abilene-kidnapping/

Snipped:
ABILENE (CBSDFW.COM) – Police arrested Clayton Lee Fought, 21, of Cisco, and charged him with attempted capital murder, aggravated sexual assault and aggravated kidnapping.

Snipped:
Fought was booked into the Eastland County jail and is being held on a $3,000,000 bond.

I think for perps like Fought, who kidnap a child for sexual purposes, capital punishment should be on the table, or at least LWOP. (Whether the child survives as she happily did in this case or not.) Let's scale back on the largely ineffective war on drugs and make war on child molesters instead.

I. Am. Tired. of hearing this same story over and over again. You can't fix these people, and shame on society for not taking real steps to make our children safer from them.

I agree. It sucks to think every single birthday this girl has for the rest of her life will probably be overshadowed by the rape on that same day. Can you even imagine the psychological issues arising from that? My gosh, not only will she despise that anniversary date in time but she may also have issues with wanting to celebrate her birthday at all bc of it, all the people in her future that will say Happy Birthday, etc. What an azz this creep is. I'm so sick of this stuff happening. :furious:

May 2015:

Clayton Lee Fought, formerly of Eastland, pleaded guilty at approximately 3:30 p.m. on May 15, 2015 to the following offenses: Aggravated Sexual Assault of a Child (60 years), Attempted Capitol Murder (60 years), and two counts of Indecency with a Child by Contact (20 years, which is the maximum sentence allowed under law).

Fought additionally waived all rights to any appeals as part of an agreement. While a sentence of over 60 years would certainly be justified, and likely if the case were tried, Fought would nevertheless still be eligible for parole after having served 30 years.

http://www.bigcountryhomepage.com/n...-guilty-to-multiple-charges_20150525082620669

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohbeehaave
Back