Page 42 of 75 FirstFirst ... 32 40 41 42 43 44 52 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by onlyjustice View Post
    Terry Elvis revealed that police were keeping quiet about where the cell phone last pinged...I do wonder where the last ping was...although I would assume some of the searches would be there...
    The first by CUE was at Peachtree Landing so that makes me think that may be where her phone last pinged. JMO

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Beba For This Useful Post:

MOO. I think the person who took HE is a Caucasian construction type of worker in his early to mid 30's. Another Israel Keyes or Brandon Lavergne type of individual. A true predator that needed to be caught yesterday. (Keep praying this individual reveals himself after a night of drinking or a significant other realizes their partner was gone during the 18th).

Maybe a construction boss in the MB area will notice coincidences with one of their workers and phone in a tip. jmho.

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Passin' Me By For This Useful Post:

SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 - #5

Quote Originally Posted by Creek-Ratz View Post
    Peach Tree Landing does not have parking lines to park within from what I saw last week. It's basically parking the best way you can if you have a boat trailer & a vehicle. Personally, I don't think she is around the water now.

What makes you think she isn't around the water now? Just curious.

All my theories have to do with an accidental death and someone panicking. I feel like the water and what appears to be woods, if someone is familiar with the area and I think they were, would be a place one may choose to hide Heather. If HE was not a victim of planned foul play, I think the person would quickly try to cover things up, and maybe they were under the influence of something that could cloud their judgment.
    So I think of this area as probably the place she is but I have a very open mind and am curious as to your thoughts about why you don't think HE is any longer in that particular area.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Children don't stop dancing

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to SharetheLight For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by margarita25 View Post
    You may already know this, but there is a thread for an Unidentified, Grateful Dead Fan...you might want to check it out if you haven't already. Maybe you could be helpful in that case as well.
    In fact, that case is actually how I discovered Websleuths. I don't think I ever posted in that thread, but I read lots and lots and racked my brain... but I think I'll try and check it out again...now that you mention. Thanks!

8. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to andalso For This Useful Post:

When I zoomed in on peach tree landing earlier,I got such a horrible feeling,I was so uneasy looking at it! But I also felt very strongly that the person involved was making his getaway with heather but then changed his mind and decided to leave her there! I feel she is very near peach tee landing! Sorry I don't claim to know for sure what happened but I get strong feelings and this is what I picked up looking at this area!

10. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to emeraldisle For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Beba View Post
    The first by CUE was at Peachtree Landing so that makes me think that may be where her phone last pinged. JMO
    You are probally right...I was hoping they maybe had a lead the public isn't aware of...

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to onlyjustice For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Passin' Me By View Post
    MOO. I think the person who took HE is a Caucasian construction type of worker in his early to mid 30's. Another Israel Keyes or Brandon Lavergne type of individual. A true predator that needed to be caught yesterday. (Keep praying this individual reveals himself after a night of drinking or a significant other realizes their partner was gone during the 18th).

Maybe a construction boss in the MB area will notice coincidences with one of their workers and phone in a tip. jmho.
    Did you put this info into the LE tipline????? PLEASE DO!!
    Kyron, HALEIGH, ADJI & Gabriel NEEDS PRAYERS NOW TO FIND THEM!. Zahra & Jonathan in heaven
    Justice for Hailey!!!!
    No Justice for Caylee Marie..........

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to passionflower For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by nosysw View Post
    Above BBM:

Sorry if this has been said, going back to work has really caused me to fall behind on the threads, but after seeing the Twitter link posted by the mod (imamaze?) last night, there were a couple interesting responses (recent) to her 66 days comment.
    Responses on WS or responses on Twitter?
    I didn't see any responses on WS to this point but I'm having a heck of a time keeping up too. I've yet to catch up here today.
    Where can I find the responses? Anything interesting to the case?

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Woe.be.gone For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Topcat View Post
    judging by what I see there ,she was pretty obsessed by her weight.

HW= heaviest weight
    GW = goal weight
    UGW= ultimate goal weight

just guessing on the interpretations
    If I worked at a place where I was wearing tight/revealing clothing, I'd be pretty obsessed about my weight too. I think in a job where your body is part of your uniform, it would be hard not to worry about your weight. Especially when you are constantly comparing yourself to other thinner/more fit women.

Jenna

18. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to jenna75 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by onlyjustice View Post
    This link says the roommate was the one she called about the stick shift...NOT the dad...(someone earlier said she called or text her dad)
    At the time Heather went missing, she was living with a female restaurant co-worker. According to HLN, the sister network of CNN, “She called to tell me about her date and that she learned how to drive stick shift,” the roommate told HLN. “I have a manual car, so she was really excited to tell me that.”
    It was documented that she sent a photo of the shifter to her father and said (paraphrasing) see, now I'm a pro.

Passport?

Was it ever said or are we aware of whether or not HE has a passport?

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jcall_us For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Topcat View Post
    It was documented that she sent a photo of the shifter to her father and said (paraphrasing) see, now I'm a pro.
    Here is the link mentioning her calling her room mate ...in my opinion I think she got in touch with both of them..http://crimefeed.com/2014/01/can-hel...outh-carolina/

23. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to onlyjustice For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by jenna75 View Post
    If I worked at a place where I was wearing tight/revealing clothing, I'd be pretty obsessed about my weight too. I think in a job where your body is part of your uniform, it would be hard not to worry about your weight. Especially when you are constantly comparing yourself to other thinner/more fit women.

Jenna
    I agree. I can imagine a LOT of women who work at those type of places have issues with body image from time to time. And on top of that, some women can just be downright catty about stuff like that.

25. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to StarryNight For This Useful Post:

Here is the link to both her texting stick shift driving with her dad (with pics) at 10:43...then at 2 AM talking to her room mate...http://www.hlntv.com/slideshow/2014/...each-car-found

27. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to onlyjustice For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by jenna75 View Post

Jenna
    but to the point of posting your weight and your weight goals as a header to your account? I think she has some self image issues/ maybe "wears her heart on her sleeve" and has put it "out there" for friends to see.
    Does the HOB require the same type of dress?

29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Topcat For This Useful Post:

Page 42 of 75 FirstFirst ... 32 40 41 42 43 44 52 ... LastLast