836 users online (124 members and 712 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 26 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

UK LE request permission to interview 3 suspected burglars!?!

According to the video at the link, the UK have identified the "band of Portugese thieves" who kidnapped little Maddie but international law prevents them from making an arrest.

The reporters are also stunned and at the end of the video even ask each other why wouldn't the UK give the Portugal authorities the information and have them go and arrest them. One reporter says that the problem is that the Portugal police do not want to discuss anything with the UK. (Even the identity of the alleged kidnappers??)

http://foxnewsinsider.com/2014/01/06...9t-arrest-them
    Last edited by Salem; 01-14-2014 at 01:36 PM.
    ^^^^^ My posts are all IMO, JMO, MOO unless I have included a link^^^^^

Little Jedi is offline "I am free of all prejudices. I hate everyone equally" W. C. Fields

Wink

Well I think we know who's responsible & it wasn't any Portuguese burglars !!

Seriously I don't believe for one minute that this story came from the 'Yard'.
    " The more we learn, the more we discover how much we do not know. "
    Yoda

Hubby was telling me about this a few days ago. Very strange.....

Almost seems like Portuguese police don't want to solve the case. Kind of makes you wonder why? Maybe there's a reason they don't want it solved...interesting. Seems like too much negligence in there part to be accidental.

http://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/uk-...-1226795199295

Wow! If this is true I hope they get them.

Its a load of BALDERDASH.....

IF it was true SY would never have allowed this to be printed. This burglar theory has been the rounds for several years.

Quote Originally Posted by Little Jedi View Post
    Well I think we know who's responsible & it wasn't any Portuguese burglars !!

Seriously I don't believe for one minute that this story came from the 'Yard'.

CORRECT.

Can you imagine anyway a gang of burglars fitting inside flat 5A and wouldn't they be noticed with all the foot traffic in the area at the time.

Also its not the sort of time a burglar would be out, as there are people walking about.

ONLY a few weeks back the papers were saying it was tractor man....

The official STATS for burglary in the ALGARVE was 66 reported in 2012.

6.5% of these were residential....

So are we to assume out of the Algarve the 6.5% were attributed to a small town?

I don't understand why a band of burglars would take a child with them. If there are some problems, wouldn't it be a lot easier to make a quick and easy getaway without a distressed child to carry along.

Little Jedi is offline "I am free of all prejudices. I hate everyone equally" W. C. Fields
    Quote Originally Posted by Donjeta View Post
    I don't understand why a band of burglars would take a child with them. If there are some problems, wouldn't it be a lot easier to make a quick and easy getaway without a distressed child to carry along.
    Yes !
    Also the apartment hadn't been disturbed AT ALL.
    There was plenty of easy-to-grab items laying around but not one of them took anything !!
    Yoda

Exclamation Official Statement from the Met !

1:30PM GMT 10 Jan 2014

Madeleine McCann: Scotland Yard requests more help from Portugal

A second "International Letter of Request" asking for assistance has been sent to the Portuguese authorities on behalf of the Metropolitan Police detectives investigating Madeleine's disappearance.

“We can confirm that a second International Letter of Request has been sent to the Portuguese authorities by the Crown Prosecution Services this week in connection with Operation Grange.”

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/news...-Portugal.html
    Yoda

Why do they need more help if they've already got the three burglars?

Just another load of spin.

The British media is virtually muzzled by the UK's farcical libel laws, which explains the consistent refusal by the media to engage the legal side of Team McCann by performing any genuine investigative reporting.

Fortunately we have the internet and Wikileaks and access to unfettered information and opinion these days. You can fool some of the people some of the time...
    Everything I post is my opinion only, can change at any time, and is not intended to replace fact.
    Critical Thinking is often criticised.
    KISS

The Times seems to be saying this “International Letter of Request” is due to the mobile analysis & the 3 (extremely inept) burglars ???

(Need to be a subscriber to read the full article)

But the Telegraph article states that
    " Police refused to give any details about the nature of the assistance being sought, but the move appears to suggest that fresh suspects or promising new lines have been identified."
    (snip)
    It then says about previous IL of R's sent last year to 30 different countries.
    "The requests relate to persons of interest and unidentified mobile phone numbers"

So all talk of burglars & mobile phones is just speculation & rumours.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/news...-Portugal.html
    Yoda

Quote Originally Posted by SapphireSteel View Post
    Why do they need more help if they've already got the three burglars?

Let's hope they haven't got wind of this £6 million investigation & still have their 7 year old Pay-as-You-Go phones !!!!
    Yoda

They failed Burglar school didn't they?

Enter an apartment, get frightened by the appearance of a 3 year old, take her yet no cameras cash money. They didn't even look for any. Breakin Fail.

Were all 3 behind the bedroom door when Gerry emptied his bladder?

Extraordinary!
    Everything I post is my opinion only, can change at any time, and is not intended to replace fact.
    Critical Thinking is often criticised.
    KISS

Oops !!
    Sorry, phone posted without realising (or finished typing)
    Yoda

Page 1 of 26 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast