893 users online (164 members and 729 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 2 of 26 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
    Little Jedi is offline "I am free of all prejudices. I hate everyone equally" W. C. Fields

Honestly, my mind is completely boggled as to WTF is going on at Scotland Yard !

By all accounts the Met. are having a very bad week.

Stories regarding *'endemic corruption' (nothing new there !) are the the latest headlines, along with the fallout of the Mark Duggan shooting.

There is also rumours of another scandal surfacing involving Sir B.H.H. (I have no idea what).

* http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk...n-9050224.html
    " The more we learn, the more we discover how much we do not know. "
    Yoda

"Madeleine police set to make first arrests: British officers fly to Portugal to quiz 'three burglars who targeted homes near McCann apartment'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ne-McCann.html

Quote Originally Posted by SapphireSteel View Post
    They failed Burglar school didn't they?

Enter an apartment, get frightened by the appearance of a 3 year old, take her yet no cameras cash money. They didn't even look for any. Breakin Fail.

Were all 3 behind the bedroom door when Gerry emptied his bladder?

Extraordinary!
    Did all three escape through the window with Maddie?

Well, the BBC also has the article but citing the daily mirror as their source.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-25710744
    Justice for Holly Bobo🎀

A Freedom of Information request showed that from May 2011 up to 31 August last year, Operation Grange had cost 4.7m, with 29 police officers and eight support staff assigned to the investigation.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-25710744

Wow. Not sure if my conversion is correct but that's almost 8 million dollars and still not any closer to finding Madeleine.

I don't believe 3 Portuguese burglars took her. The theory is insane IMO
    Last edited by ~n/t~; 01-13-2014 at 11:05 AM.
    Justice for Holly Bobo🎀

Quote Originally Posted by Donjeta View Post
    I don't understand why a band of burglars would take a child with them. If there are some problems, wouldn't it be a lot easier to make a quick and easy getaway without a distressed child to carry along.
    That and the fact nothing was taken. 3 burglars. C'mon is this a joke?
    Justice for Holly Bobo🎀

Quote Originally Posted by Blondie in Spokane View Post
    "Madeleine police set to make first arrests: British officers fly to Portugal to quiz 'three burglars who targeted homes near McCann apartment'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ne-McCann.html
    Maybe they are looking for these 'burglars' as witnesses. If they were creeping around town on a regular basis, they might have seen Madeleine being taken away by...someone.

Quote Originally Posted by Morag View Post
    Maybe they are looking for these 'burglars' as witnesses. If they were creeping around town on a regular basis, they might have seen Madeleine being taken away by...someone.
    The article says they're ready to arrest them. Not the Portuguese but UK
    Justice for Holly Bobo🎀

Little Jedi;10122660]

Honestly, my mind is completely boggled as to WTF is going on at Scotland Yard !
    I'm waiting for them to arrest John Mark Karr.

Seriously, this is so ridiculous. I cannot believe that SY is this inept.

This isn't a case that I've followed closely so I don't know all of the details like some of you probably do.

May I ask those of you that are so adamant that burglars didn't have anything to do with this please post who they think is responsible?

From the little information that I have (and it's been a while since I've looked deeply into this case) I originally thought the parents may have accidentally killed her and were trying to cover it up.

But after spending time away from the case maybe an intruder is also possible. What if Maddie woke up almost immediately after they entered the room and for some reason the intruder killed her either on purpose or accident in trying to keep her quiet then took her body with them to I don't know where.

I was really excited when I saw the first article that came out because that gave me some hope that the parents just might not be involved after all.
    ^^^^^ My posts are all IMO, JMO, MOO unless I have included a link^^^^^

If someone killed her and took her body with them, did they have a vehicle? It must have seemed pretty risky to walk across the town at that time of night carrying a dead child. The Smith sighting could be quite irrelevant.

If there were 3 of them working together, one could have been in a car waiting....
    ^^^^^ My posts are all IMO, JMO, MOO unless I have included a link^^^^^

Scotland Yard En Route To Portugal To ARREST Trio Of Suspects In Madeleine McCann’s Disappearance

http://radaronline.com/exclusives/20...al-kidnappers/

Same source though...

I'm having a very hard time taking this seriously too.
    You don't get a medal for switching alliances just before the result, as it becomes apparent the other team is set to win.

Quote Originally Posted by princesspjs View Post
    If there were 3 of them working together, one could have been in a car waiting....
    Imagine the drivers face when the other 2 show up with nothing except a little girl.
    Justice for Holly Bobo🎀

Burglars aren't interested in kidnapping children.
    Justice for Holly Bobo🎀

Page 2 of 26 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast