722 users online (89 members and 633 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26
    Quote Originally Posted by SapphireSteel View Post
    Then there's the other side of the coin where they told us they felt "desperateyly sorry" they weren't with M at THAT moment, that they aren't the criminals, lots of people have assured them what they did was perfectly normal etc so they know its not their fault.

Expressing guilt AFTER you've already publicly absolved yourself from it, is hardly going to be genuine. Ooops all that stuff I said publicly about Tea at the Bottom of the Garden sounds kind of like a justification I better correct that.

Yes we felt terribly guilty but then everyone told us we shouldn't. Sounds much better.
    yes what was all that crap about?

Then there's the other side of the coin where they told us they felt "desperateyly sorry" they weren't with M at THAT moment, that they aren't the criminals, lots of people have assured them what they did was perfectly normal etc so they know its not their fault.

Expressing guilt AFTER you've already publicly absolved yourself from it, is hardly going to be genuine. Ooops all that stuff I said publicly about Tea at the Bottom of the Garden sounds kind of like a justification I better correct that.

Yes we felt terribly guilty but then everyone told us we shouldn't. Sounds much better.

Now you're saying they expressed guilt, but at that point it's to late? Please provide links. TIA

Little Jedi is offline "I am free of all prejudices. I hate everyone equally" W. C. Fields
    I love Blacksmith...the best of British.

Cool calm sarcasm and exposure of every folly in this investigation.

My soul mate

And possibly one of Madeleines unthanked heros along with Amaral, Grime, the PJ and possibly (hopefully!) Andy Redmond.

Not forgetting Pat Brown.

She's been on a roll lately, I especially liked this one ;

Transcripts of Scotland Yard's Interviews of The Three Burglars

http://patbrownprofiling.blogspot.co...and-yards.html
    " The more we learn, the more we discover how much we do not know. "
    Yoda

Quote Originally Posted by Little Jedi View Post
    Not forgetting Pat Brown.

She's been on a roll lately, I especially liked this one ;

Transcripts of Scotland Yard's Interviews of The Three Burglars

http://patbrownprofiling.blogspot.co...and-yards.html
    BLacksmsith has all their numbers!

Little Jedi is offline "I am free of all prejudices. I hate everyone equally" W. C. Fields
    Quote Originally Posted by Supernovae View Post
    There was a case in the UK of an intruder opportunistically abducting a 6-year old girl from a bath while burgling the house. The perpetrator had a history of both burglary and sexual offences.

Willington Quay child abduction case - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Having said that, I highly doubt that if the Met thought these people were significant suspects they'd be leaking it to the press before any arrests were made. Which also begs the question of why a "family spokesperson" would do the same when it could only jeopardise the investigation (if indeed they believe these people are likely perpetrators). The Blacksmith Bureau's (linked above) posts for January of this year have an interesting analysis of all of this.
    I found this quote rather interesting

" It was also concluded, although a partial match , that there was a high chance of the DNA found being Voisey's. "
    " The more we learn, the more we discover how much we do not know. "
    Yoda

http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/436...-to-Crimewatch

Here is the link I think has the quote you're referring to. They are saying blaming themselves won't help Maddie, why is that suspicious?

There's facts, per the PJs final report, Kate's book, Gerry's blog, K&Gs spoken interviews, then there's MSM.

As the 3 burglar myth came entirely from the media, it should have been checked and dismissed entirely by us sleuthers days ago. It has no basis in FACT.

[modsnip]

UK LE request permission to interview 3 burglars.

For a start it wasnt LE who sent the letter, it the CPS.

Secondly the letter was a letter of request. Thats all we know. "They declined to release details". The CPS may well have asked to interview burglars, but usually they get LE to do it for them. Its not their job to solve the crime but to prosecute once LE believes it solved.

As the letter was from the CPS it indicates LE already have a specific case prepared against a specific party. CPS prosecutes and advises LE on evidentiary matters - they are the bridge between LE and the court. The CPS is involved in fact checking, witness checking, but NOT fishing expeditions or investigating new suspects.

A case has ALREADY been presented by LE to the CPS.

It is a case that is nearing completion rather than just starting, for charges in Britain by British authorities against a British suspect (or nine).
    Last edited by Salem; 01-25-2014 at 10:31 PM.
    Everything I post is my opinion only, can change at any time, and is not intended to replace fact.
    Critical Thinking is often criticised.
    KISS

Quote Originally Posted by Clutchbag View Post
    yes what was all that crap about?
    Refusal to admit guilt.

Also a knowledge of "that minute" - what minute?

The minute or 16 it took the burglars to shove Madeleine out a shuttered window, or is she referring to "that minute" her daughter died alone and frightened ?
    Everything I post is my opinion only, can change at any time, and is not intended to replace fact.
    Critical Thinking is often criticised.
    KISS

gah..

I am sure she feels guilty. I don't know why it helps to be sarcastic about this crime or the family of the missing child.

What if you are wrong? What if someone took her and killed her and it was not a McCann?
    I believe that someone took this baby away from her family. I hope beyond hope she is alive but then I wonder what life would be like for her.

I am waiting on the out come of this case.
    Atticus Finch: “You never really understand a person . . . until you consider things from his point of view.” To Kill A Mockingbird

All my posts are my opinion only.

Where in the Terms of Service does it say it is okay to be disrespectful to one another and insinuate that others cannot read or interpret facts for themselves? Where?

Salem

This thread is closed for a bit.

Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26