1218 users online (208 members and 1010 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 3 of 26 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by ~n/t~ View Post
    Imagine the drivers face when the other 2 show up with nothing except a little girl.
    LOL! I'm sorry, this is not a funny situation but that made me laugh.

Just jumping off the post:

I looked at the Maddie poll and it looks like almost 50% who answered the poll think that the parents killed her.

I can totally see how both possibilities can fit the scenario but, I'm not going to make fun of either theory.
    ^^^^^ My posts are all IMO, JMO, MOO unless I have included a link^^^^^

Stunning new developments expected to break any moment in the search for Madeleine McCann! Investigators reportedly preparing to make their firsts arrests in the mysterious case.

https://www.facebook.com/NancyGraceH...ocation=stream

I can't bring myself to get too excited about this right now. My heart just breaks for the McCann's as they go through this time and time again but I will say a prayer that this is the break that will finally lead to some answers and pray with all my heart that it will lead to locating Maddie.

Quote Originally Posted by chlban View Post
    I'm waiting for them to arrest John Mark Karr.

Seriously, this is so ridiculous. I cannot believe that SY is this inept.
    Please do not make the mistake of believing the UK media.

I haven't seen the article myself but 5 minutes ago a dead gypsy was responsible.

Unless I have Redmond's tiny little face in front of me confirming this rubbish, its just another McCann Spin exercise.

Please don't rubbish SY on this one. The seemingly clueless Redmond appeared on Crime watch and just like that, completely blew Tanners lies apart without turning a hair.

In fact it seems as though these new facts have yet to really sink in - the Tapas, at least one of them, were lying and those lies derailed the entire investigation.

This is now proven - where are the Daily Mail articles about THAT?!
    Everything I post is my opinion only, can change at any time, and is not intended to replace fact.
    Critical Thinking is often criticised.
    KISS

I don't know which source is more credible....UK media or NG!!

Quote Originally Posted by momtective View Post
    Stunning new developments expected to break any moment in the search for Madeleine McCann! Investigators reportedly preparing to make their firsts arrests in the mysterious case.

https://www.facebook.com/NancyGraceH...ocation=stream

I can't bring myself to get too excited about this right now. My heart just breaks for the McCann's as they go through this time and time again but I will say a prayer that this is the break that will finally lead to some answers and pray with all my heart that it will lead to locating Maddie.
    Did you read who the alleged suspects are? They haven't even been questioned yet. 3 burglars in Portugal. As far as I know the British can't arrest anybody in another country

Sigh. Nancy Grace..

Justice for Holly Bobo🎀

A quick scan of these articles reveals the source is a "spokesperson" for K& G, aka one Clarence Mitchell PR guru.

There is a special place in hell for this individual IMO.

Everything I post is my opinion only, can change at any time, and is not intended to replace fact.
    KISS

Quote Originally Posted by princesspjs View Post
    I don't know which source is more credible....UK media or NG!!
    I know, right. I meant to add the disclaimer "consider the source" but forgot to do it and I'm too lazy today to go back and edit.

The Met Police confirmed that the Crown Prosecution Service has sent an International Letter of Request to *Portuguese authorities on behalf of the Metropolitan Police.

The letter effectively requests that Portuguese police track down the three men and either arrest them or ask them to explain the mobile phone calls made on the night Madeleine disappeared.

They are thought to have been living in the Algarve in 2007, but it is not clear whether they are still in the area.

http://news.sky.com/story/1194324/ma...three-burglars
    Justice for Holly Bobo🎀

They never let the facts get in the way of a good story....!
    KISS

Quote Originally Posted by ~n/t~ View Post
    The Met Police confirmed that the Crown Prosecution Service has sent an International Letter of Request to *Portuguese authorities on behalf of the Metropolitan Police.

The letter effectively requests that Portuguese police track down the three men and either arrest them or ask them to explain the mobile phone calls made on the night Madeleine disappeared.

They are thought to have been living in the Algarve in 2007, but it is not clear whether they are still in the area.

http://news.sky.com/story/1194324/ma...three-burglars
    I wonder how exactly they expect the Portuguese police to track the three men down. Did they hand them almost 7 year old phone records and say "Please find the 3 people who were talking on these phones at these times."

Now I'm starting to wonder how they could possibly be tracked after all this time just by those phone records.

Quote Originally Posted by princesspjs View Post
    I wonder how exactly they expect the Portuguese police to track the three men down. Did they hand them almost 7 year old phone records and say "Please find the 3 people who were talking on these phones at these times."

Now I'm starting to wonder how they could possibly be tracked after all this time just by those phone records.
    No clue. I guess they have names.
    Justice for Holly Bobo🎀

Is it really a smart idea for the British media to claim that an arrest is imminent? Surely, if you were a burglar in the area and you have a vested interest in this case, as soon as you realized the media could be discussing your arrest, you'd flee as fast as you could. It's not really in the best interests of law enforcement to publish things like this, is it?

Quote Originally Posted by Captain_Khan View Post
    Is it really a smart idea for the British media to claim that an arrest is imminent? Surely, if you were a burglar in the area and you have a vested interest in this case, as soon as you realized the media could be discussing your arrest, you'd flee as fast as you could. It's not really in the best interests of law enforcement to publish things like this, is it?
    No it's not. That said IF these guys are involved I seriously doubt they're still in the area.
    Justice for Holly Bobo🎀

There is NOTHING in the letter about suspects or arrests, it is a formal request that his been sent to 31 countries.

It is an ordinary request for cooperation between two Governments.
    KISS

Little Jedi is offline "I am free of all prejudices. I hate everyone equally" W. C. Fields
    Quote Originally Posted by chlban View Post
    I'm waiting for them to arrest John Mark Karr.
    " The more we learn, the more we discover how much we do not know. "
    Yoda

Page 3 of 26 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast