1307 users online (212 members and 1095 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 4 of 26 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by SapphireSteel View Post
    There is NOTHING in the letter about suspects or arrests, it is a formal request that his been sent to 31 countries.

It is an ordinary request for cooperation between two Governments.
    Spin, spin, spin, and more spin.
    What do you fear most... in the world?
    The possibility that love is not enough
    Twin Peaks

There is NOTHING in the letter about suspects or arrests, it is a formal request that his been sent to 31 countries.

It is an ordinary request for cooperation between two Governments.
    How do you know this?
    Justice for Holly Bobo🎀

Quote Originally Posted by princesspjs View Post
    According to the video at the link, the UK have identified the "band of Portugese thieves" who kidnapped little Maddie but international law prevents them from making an arrest.

The reporters are also stunned and at the end of the video even ask each other why wouldn't the UK give the Portugal authorities the information and have them go and arrest them. One reporter says that the problem is that the Portugal police do not want to discuss anything with the UK. (Even the identity of the alleged kidnappers??)

http://foxnewsinsider.com/2014/01/06...9t-arrest-them
    Call me cynical but this just looks so contrived. I don't believe a word of it.

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by lonetraveler View Post
    Call me cynical but this just looks so contrived. I don't believe a word of it.
    Me either.

Quote Originally Posted by ~n/t~ View Post
    How do you know this?
    Don't know how to copy paste on this thing but The Telegraph Jan 10 carried the news about the letters and said "Police refused to give details" which has now morphed itself into the burglar fantasy.

Also it was only 2 months ago the prime suspect was alleged to be a black man who had lost a fight with his tractor therefore wasn't able to contradict.

Before that it was child stealing gypsies, a van of cleaners, Posh Spice, Dying Pedophile Raymond Hewlett.

Read the articles carefully. Its called Spin. Take a fact, in this instance the Request Letter, and massage it into something else...self serving mistruths.

Everything I post is my opinion only, can change at any time, and is not intended to replace fact.
    Critical Thinking is often criticised.
    KISS

Quote Originally Posted by Hexe View Post
    Spin, spin, spin, and more spin.
    If you spin too much sooner or later you're going to come to lying in a pool of your own vomit...
    Everything I post is my opinion only, can change at any time, and is not intended to replace fact.
    Critical Thinking is often criticised.
    KISS

Don't know how to copy paste on this thing but The Telegraph Jan 10 carried the news about the letters and said "Police refused to give details" which has now morphed itself into the burglar fantasy.

Also it was only 2 months ago the prime suspect was alleged to be a black man who had lost a fight with his tractor therefore wasn't able to contradict.

Before that it was child stealing gypsies, a van of cleaners, Posh Spice, Dying Pedophile Raymond Hewlett.

Read the articles carefully. Its called Spin. Take a fact, in this instance the Request Letter, and massage it into something else...self serving mistruths.

Oh I get that. I Wondered what happened to tractor man. Is he no longer a suspect?

I was referring to your statement that the letter was sent to 31 countries. What was in the letter? Check phone records?
    Justice for Holly Bobo🎀

Little Jedi is offline "I am free of all prejudices. I hate everyone equally" W. C. Fields

Wink There's NO Burglars !!

"A spokesman for Madeleine's parents told the Daily Mirror that police were ready to arrest and interview "key suspects".
    Scotland Yard confirmed that it had sent an international letter of request to the Portuguese authorities but would not elaborate on its contents."

Seems like The Guardian is making it quite clear who this UNNAMED UNOFFICIAL source is !!
    Also making it clear SY hasn't mentioned anything about burglars or arrests !

http://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2...rests-portugal
    " The more we learn, the more we discover how much we do not know. "
    Yoda

British police on their way to portugal to arrest 3

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2014/01...eleine-mccann/

If these parents are indeed innocent, i hope people stop and think before making accusations, especially against a victims family. I am shocked at how many are disregarding this because it doesn't fit their theory. At what point does a person say "maybe I was wrong"?

Little Jedi is offline "I am free of all prejudices. I hate everyone equally" W. C. Fields

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by princesspjs View Post
    This isn't a case that I've followed closely so I don't know all of the details like some of you probably do.

May I ask those of you that are so adamant that burglars didn't have anything to do with this please post who they think is responsible?

From the little information that I have (and it's been a while since I've looked deeply into this case) I originally thought the parents may have accidentally killed her
    Oh Dear !!!!
    How much time have ya got ??

Try these for a start:

PJ Official Files

http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/

The Truth of A Lie (English Translation)

http://goncaloamaraltruthofthelie.blogspot.co.uk/

The Truth of A Lie ( Documentary )

FULL Documentary BANNED by the McCanns (Overturned) Truth of the Lie - Gonçalo Amaral - YouTube

This has archive of just about EVERYTHING

http://www.gerrymccannsblogs.co.uk/home.htm

Stick with your instincts !!
    Last edited by KateB; 04-11-2015 at 09:31 PM. Reason: repair url tag.
    Yoda

Quote Originally Posted by ~n/t~ View Post
    Oh I get that. I Wondered what happened to tractor man. Is he no longer a suspect?

I was referring to your statement that the letter was sent to 31 countries. What was in the letter? Check phone records?
    The letters regarding phone records were sent out to the 31 countries last summer.

Here's Telegraph article.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/news...-Portugal.html
    Yoda

Exclamation No they're not !!

It's all speculation from McCann spokesman.

(who, by the way, only announced on the official site last week that they wouldn't be giving anymore statements during SY investigation.)

"A spokesman for Madeleine's parents told the Daily Mirror that police were ready to arrest and interview "key suspects".

http://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2...rests-portugal

The ONLY statement released from the Met.

Operation Grange - second ILOR

The material on this page is for media organisations only. *Please do not publish links to this page.*

This page was last updated on
    10-Jan-2014 11:59

We can confirm that a second International Letter of Request (ILOR) has been sent to the Portuguese authorities by the Crown Prosecution Services this week (week commencing 6 January) in connection with Operation Grange.

*Obviously I'm not adding link to source*
    Yoda

Quote Originally Posted by Little Jedi View Post
    It's all speculation from McCann spokesman.

(who, by the way, only announced on the official site last week that they wouldn't be giving anymore statements during SY investigation.)

www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2014/jan/13/madeleine-mccann-british-police-arrests-portugal

The ONLY statement released from the Met.

Operation Grange - second ILOR

The material on this page is for media organisations only. *Please do not publish links to this page.*

This page was last updated on
    10-Jan-2014 11:59

We can confirm that a second International Letter of Request (ILOR) has been sent to the Portuguese authorities by the Crown Prosecution Services this week (week commencing 6 January) in connection with Operation Grange.

*Obviously I'm not adding link to source*
    So the British police aren't interviewing 3 men as suspects? How is this speculation by the McCann spokesman, does their spokesman control the British police?

Quote Originally Posted by Junebug99 View Post

If these parents are indeed innocent, i hope people stop and think before making accusations, especially against a victims family. I am shocked at how many are disregarding this because it doesn't fit their theory. At what point does a person say "maybe I was wrong"?
    Whether the Portuguese will co-operate remains to be seen. It is a very sensitive issue with differences they have had,” the unnamed spokesperson said. “Police want to be given a chance to arrest key suspects. It doesn’t prove they have Madeleine, but it will rule them in or out of the investigation and that is i*mportant.”
    Media thread for Abby and Libby.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...5#post13163455

WebSleuths Lingo thread.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...bsleuths-Lingo

Unless I provide a link, every one of my posts are to be considered rumor, Speculation, or simply MY OWN OPINION.

We are the watchers. We are witnesses. We see what has gone before. We see what happens now, at this dangerous moment in human history. We see what's going to happen - what will surely happen - unless we come together: we - the Peoples of all Nations - to restore peace and harmony and balance to the Earth, our Mother.

THE IGNORE BUTTON IS YOUR FRIEND!

Quote Originally Posted by Junebug99 View Post

BBM: Thank you for having a voice of reason.
    Anything worth dewing, is worth dewing well!
    Proud parent of 3 rescued schnauzers

Page 4 of 26 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast