663 users online (88 members and 575 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 5 of 26 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast
    Thanks Little Jedi...I appreciate you posting those links. I really had no idea that everyone thought it was the parents all of this time. I had read the headlines so knew there were hotel clerk theories and burglar and of course the parents.

I followed in the beginning and then came Caylee and she was all that I could think about.

I thought that the only thing that "fit" was the parents but, to me, it never "felt" like they did it.

I have never really believed that Maddie is still alive. I hope upon hope whenever there is a "sighting" but no, IMO she is gone.
    ^^^^^ My posts are all IMO, JMO, MOO unless I have included a link^^^^^

WOO HOO!!!! You posted a documentary!!! You rock, thanks!

ETA: ~n/t~ There is a "tractor man" too? Oh my...

Several documentaries are available on YouTube.

They stand rewatching now to see the lies re windows, doors, draughts and Tannerman...let alone the sheer enjoyment Kate seems to get talking about the case.

Other mothers still can't talk about their lost children even years later, without welling up. Kate is entirely nonchalant.
    Everything I post is my opinion only, can change at any time, and is not intended to replace fact.
    Critical Thinking is often criticised.
    KISS

Quote Originally Posted by Junebug99 View Post
    http://www.foxnews.com/world/2014/01...eleine-mccann/

If these parents are indeed innocent, i hope people stop and think before making accusations, especially against a victims family. I am shocked at how many are disregarding this because it doesn't fit their theory. At what point does a person say "maybe I was wrong"?

Know assumptions here just opinions based on facts !

Quote Originally Posted by princesspjs View Post
    I don't know which source is more credible....UK media or NG!!
    How could NG get something so wrong though as to blast it on her show with great emotion that the British are sending officers to arrest 3 men in Portugal as she speaks!

I immediately started crying. I got the feeling they felt Madeleine was taken to sell to someone as NG started talking about a case in the US where a man advertised to buy a 5 yr old girl!!! It totally confused me with what's going on about Maddy's case right now.

If there is a thread I didn't find about the NG show I'm sorry. I just hope Madeleine is alive. xo

Quote Originally Posted by scandi View Post
    How could NG get something so wrong though as to blast it on her show with great emotion that the British are sending officers to arrest 3 men in Portugal as she speaks!

I immediately started crying. I got the feeling they felt Madeleine was taken to sell to someone as NG started talking about a case in the US where a man advertised to buy a 5 yr old girl!!! It totally confused me with what's going on about Maddy's case right now.

If there is a thread I didn't find about the NG show I'm sorry. I just hope Madeleine is alive. xo
    Awww that is so sad that you were tricked into thinking that the case had possibly come to an end!! One day it will be Maddy's turn.

BS is what I say. No burglars....... The parents drugged them and they screwed up!!!

McCann arrests not 'major breakthrough,' experts says

sipping coffee at the Purple Rose Theatre

The Crown Prosecution Service (CPS) and Scotland Yard have not commented on the detail of the latest letter to the Portuguese, apart from confirming it was sent last week.
    http://www.independent.ie/world-news...-29912971.html

this is from portugal news

The Portuguese Attorney General's Office has this evening confirmed it has received a 'note' from UK officials, revealing that it is now expecting a "request for judicial help" in the investigation into the disappearance of Madeleine McCann.
    Portuguese authorities explained that they were yet to receive a formal request, but "when that happens, it will be analysed and duly carried out."

A PJ official in Lisbon added this evening that the execution of any rogatory letter or request to investigate by the Attorney-General's Office on behalf of British police will have to comply with Portuguese criminal procedure, which will govern the detention of suspects for the purposes of subsequent interrogation.
    http://www.theportugalnews.com/news/...for-help/30378

Little Jedi is offline "I am free of all prejudices. I hate everyone equally" W. C. Fields
    WOO HOO!!!! You posted a documentary!!! You rock, thanks!

ETA: ~n/t~ There is a "tractor man" too? Oh my...

I must give all credit for the documentary to SapphireSteel !!

Here's poor 'Tractor Man's' story & guess what ??

Again from the MIRROR

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-n...ctured-2674021
    " The more we learn, the more we discover how much we do not know. "
    Yoda

Little Jedi is offline "I am free of all prejudices. I hate everyone equally" W. C. Fields

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by scandi View Post

You might want to look in 'The Parking Lot' !!
    Yoda

Just to be clear regarding the FACTS

" A spokesman for Madeleine's parents told the Daily Mirror"

All these reports started with the MIRROR

It is a British rag, the more credible papers i.e. The Guardian have made it quite clear where the source of story has come from & Scotland Yard hasn't said any such thing !!
    (Which says something in itself I think).

The ILofR being sent is the only statement from Scotland Yard.

http://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2...rests-portugal

Also Reuters make it clear that this report came from the MIRROR

(Reuters) - "British police investigating the 2007 disappearance of Madeleine McCann in Portugal want to speak to three men they believe were carrying out burglaries at the time of the girl's disappearance, the Daily Mirror reported on Monday"

http://uk.reuters.com/article/2014/0...A0C1KW20140113
    Yoda

Thanks Little Jedi...I appreciate you posting those links. I really had no idea that everyone thought it was the parents all of this time. I had read the headlines so knew there were hotel clerk theories and burglar and of course the parents.

I followed in the beginning and then came Caylee and she was all that I could think about.

I thought that the only thing that "fit" was the parents but, to me, it never "felt" like they did it.

I have never really believed that Maddie is still alive. I hope upon hope whenever there is a "sighting" but no, IMO she is gone.
    Can't believe I forgot this one :

http://www.mccannfiles.com/index.html

The Mccann V Amaral Libel Trial is worth noting !!
    Yoda

Page 5 of 26 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast