847 users online (127 members and 720 guests)  


Websleuths News


Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Northeastern Ohio
    Posts
    475

    MI - Cherish Brisban, 14, Detroit, 29 Dec 2013

    DETROIT (WXYZ) - The Detroit Police Department is asking for the public's help to find a 14-year-old girl who has been missing since December 29, 2013.

    Cherish Brisban was last seen by her mother in the 4600 block of Lillibridge. That's near E Warren and St. Jean on the city's east side.

    Cherish is 5'6" tall and weighs about 120 lbs. She is in good mental and good physical condition.

    Anyone with information about her current location is asked to call Detroit Police at (313) 596-1340.

    Read more: http://www.wxyz.com/dpp/news/region/...#ixzz2pqd6zQWf

    *I've been here in the Detroit area for a couple weeks and this is the first I've heard of this missing child. Sounds like this info needs shared so she can be brought home!

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    An Island in Alaska
    Posts
    107
    Nothing yet on the Doe Network, NamUs or NCMEC. The firewall at my work may block some results. Does anyone have any additional information on this lovely young lady?

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    471
    http://www.myfoxla.com/story/2440384...ing-in-detroit

    Both Cherish and another girl, Anita Evans, age 12, are missing from the area.
    Cherish was last seen on the 4600 block of Lilibridge St., Anita was last seen on the 1100 block of W. Warren Ave, both in Detroit. When I mapped it, those are a 10 minute drive from each other (about 7 miles)

    Both articles I read about Anita Evans don't list when she went missing.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    An Island in Alaska
    Posts
    107
    Quote Originally Posted by ohhieliz View Post

    Both articles I read about Anita Evans don't list when she went missing.
    This article states that Anita was last seen on Tuesday but no date is given.

    http://www.wxyz.com/dpp/news/detroit...-year-old-girl

    Oh, Anita went missing back in mid-November and has since been found. Here is the website stating that she's been found. She is no longer missing.

    http://detroit.cbslocal.com/2013/11/...its-west-side/

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    471
    Quote Originally Posted by RainyAlaska View Post
    This article states that Anita was last seen on Tuesday but no date is given.

    http://www.wxyz.com/dpp/news/detroit...-year-old-girl

    Oh, Anita went missing back in mid-November and has since been found. Here is the website stating that she's been found. She is no longer missing.

    http://detroit.cbslocal.com/2013/11/...its-west-side/
    That article that says she's no longer missing was from November 2013, the article I posted that was talking about both girls being missing was from January 9, 2014.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    An Island in Alaska
    Posts
    107
    Quote Originally Posted by ohhieliz View Post
    That article that says she's no longer missing was from November 2013, the article I posted that was talking about both girls being missing was from January 9, 2014.
    She's gone missing twice in 2 months???

    Thanks Ohhieliz. Seems unbelievable. I figured the date at the top was incorrect. She's only 12.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    471
    Quote Originally Posted by RainyAlaska View Post
    She's gone missing twice in 2 months???

    Thanks Ohhieliz. Seems unbelievable. I figured the date at the top was incorrect. She's only 12.
    It does seem very unusual, doesn't it?
    I am wondering if they reported their disappearances together to be efficient or because they believe they're connected in some way.



Similar Threads

  1. Found Deceased FL - Cherish Perrywinkle, 8, Jacksonville, 21 June 2013 #3 *Arrest*
    By summer_breeze in forum Located Persons Discussion
    Replies: 973
    Last Post: 11-04-2017, 11:26 PM
  2. FL - Cherish Perrywinkle (8) - Jacksonville, 21-Jun-2013 MEDIA & TIMELINE
    By Salem in forum Located Timeline and Media Links
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 03-25-2016, 06:44 PM
  3. Found Deceased FL - Cherish Perrywinkle, 8, Jacksonville, 21 June 2013 #2 *Arrest*
    By summer_breeze in forum Located Persons Discussion
    Replies: 1114
    Last Post: 07-01-2013, 06:27 PM
  4. Found Deceased FL - Cherish Perrywinkle, 8, Jacksonville, 21 June 2013 #1 *Arrest*
    By summer_breeze in forum Located Persons Discussion
    Replies: 1046
    Last Post: 06-26-2013, 11:23 AM
  5. MI MI - Keyaira Gay, 18, Detroit, 15 February 2013
    By BetteDavisEyes in forum 2010's Missing
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-01-2013, 10:20 AM

Tags for this Thread