Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    los2188 is offline Red, white, & blue represent freedom until they are flashing behind your car

NJ - Jorge Rodriguez, 24 & Melissa Pereira, 25, Wayne, 27 Dec 2013

Melissa Pereira & Jorge Rodriguez

Melissa Pereira, 25 & Jorge Rodriguez, 24, were last seen a Pereira's place of residence in Wayne, New Jersey on December 27th, 2013. They were last seen between 8:30 pm and 9 pm. They were going for a brief ride, but never returned home. The car being driven is a white1998 two-door Honda Prelude with the license plate E77AYX. The couple had planned a get-away to the Pocono Mountains on Dec. 31 but never made it there. According to the family of both individuals, Pereira didn’t take her wallet with her and left her jacket at home. Rodriguez did not call out of work. Family and friends are very concerned.

Rodriguez is 5' 10", weighs 181 pounds, and has black hair and brown eyes. Pereira is 5' 7" weighs 160 pounds, and has black hair and brown eyes.

Please call the Garfield Police Department at 973-478-8500 or the Wayne Police Department detective bureau at 973-694-3530.

http://wayne.patch.com/groups/police...-disappearance
    Last edited by los2188; 01-08-2014 at 08:35 PM.
    Like the Destiny Butler Facebook Page
    When from a long distant past nothing persists. After the people are dead, after things are broken and scattered, still alone. More persistent, more faithful, the smell and taste of things remain poised a long, long time like souls, ready to remind us, waiting, hoping for their moment amid the ruins of all the rest, and bear unfaltering in the tiny and almost impalpable drop of their essence. The vast structure of recollection........"

"The values and the relationships of the people I love around me are my real riches. That's my lasting wealth." -Former NBA basketball player Larry Sanders who walked away from the NBA and $21 million.

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to los2188 For This Useful Post:

los2188 is offline Red, white, & blue represent freedom until they are flashing behind your car

Missing North Jersey couple might have been spotted in Hunterdon County

Jorge Rodriguez & Melissa Pereira

A North Jersey man and woman missing since late December might have been spotted at the Hunterdon County Library in Flemington, said Capt. Darren Sucorowski of the Garfield Police Department.
    http://www.mycentraljersey.com/artic...nclick_check=1
    Like the Destiny Butler Facebook Page
    When from a long distant past nothing persists. After the people are dead, after things are broken and scattered, still alone. More persistent, more faithful, the smell and taste of things remain poised a long, long time like souls, ready to remind us, waiting, hoping for their moment amid the ruins of all the rest, and bear unfaltering in the tiny and almost impalpable drop of their essence. The vast structure of recollection........"

"The values and the relationships of the people I love around me are my real riches. That's my lasting wealth." -Former NBA basketball player Larry Sanders who walked away from the NBA and $21 million.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to los2188 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by los2188 View Post
    Wow, that library is literally a minute down the road from me. Wayne is a little under an hour away from here. Since the article said that they were dropped off at the library, it makes me wonder if they actually went inside or if they continued walking/catching another ride outside and never entered. I believe the library has cameras, they probably should be checked out ASAP and the librarians that work there should be talked to by LE. I will keep my eye out for these two since I am so close by and drive by the library regularly. I also will share their info on social media. Maybe they are staying with someone they know in the Hunterdon County area. I just hope they are safe. It has been extremely cold here the past few days and I am surprised these two (if it is Melissa and Jorge) are just walking around...

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to kenya2009 For This Useful Post:

http://caldwells.patch.com/groups/po...dent-boyfriend

“We’re not sure if it’s them. It’s just a possibility,” Garfield Capt. Darren Sucorowski. “The woman reportedly thought it was too cold for the people to be walking outside and she offered them a ride.”
    If they had the Honda, why would they need a ride? Where is the car, if this was Jorge and Melissa?

8. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to OkieGranny For This Useful Post:

NJ - Melissa Pereira, 25 & Jorge Rodriguez, 24, Wayne, 27 Dec 2013

Melissa A. Pereira, 25 Wayne NJ - NamUs MP #23145 - NJ State Police
    NamUs says Hispanic/Latino, the news paper link says Asian; 5'7", 160 pounds, black hair, and brown eyes.
    Contact Wayne Police Department - Detective Dennis Ferray 973-694-0600. Case number 13-36813

Jorge E. Rodriguez, 24 Garfield NJ - NamUs MP #23125 - NJ state police
    Hispanic/Latino male, 5'10", 181 pounds, black hair, and brown eyes.
    Contact Garfield Police Department Detective Everett Garnto Jr. 973-478-8500. Case number CC2013-001122

Garfield police looking for missing local couple Tuesday January 14, 2014, 1:03 PM

Police are seeking assistance in locating a missing couple, a Garfield and Wayne resident, who were last seen on Dec. 27, 2013.

Garfield resident Jorge E. Rodriguez, 24, and Wayne resident Melissa A. Pereira, 25, were last seen at Pereira's residence stating that they were going for a short car ride. Both were officially reported missing on Dec. 30, 2013.

According to police, Rodriguez was operating a white 1998 two-door Honda Prelude, with New Jersey license plate E77AYX. The car has tinted windows and a NY Giants decal on the rear of the car. According to NamUs - Vehicle is reported to not be mechanically sound.

It was reported that they had reservations at the Cherry Valley Manor in Stroudsburg, Pa. on Dec. 31, 2013, but they never showed up at the location, Garfield Police Capt. Darren Sucorowski said.

The Garfield and Wayne police have been conducting a joint investigation into the disappearance of Rodriguez and Pereira.

No Sign Missing Couple is in 'Jeopardy,' Police Say January 08, 2014

Jorge Rodriguez and Melissa Pereira were last seen Dec. 27 at Pereira’s Wayne home. January 08, 2014 - Pereira and Rodriguez’s families are beginning to worry about them, Angie Escobar, Rodriguez’s cousin, said. Pereira didn’t take her wallet with her and left her jacket at home. Rodriguez did not call out of work.

Attached Images Attached Images

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Roselvr For This Useful Post:

I found her Twitter page. Looks like she used twitter daily. There is nothing since 8:30pm the 27th. With NamUs saying his vehicle was not mechanically sound; my guess is they had an accident; but the car can't be seen from the road. I'm not sure how deer are in the area; it's been 20 years since I lived up that way. Hope they're found soon. There is also nothing on whether they traced either cell phone.

@MelissaPereira8 27 Dec Weekend with my everything #lovehim
    8:30 PM - 27 Dec 13 from Wayne, NJ · Details http://goo.gl/maps/hDQcG

Another article says they believe the couple were seen in Hunterdon County. Would be nice to know if there is video to back it up.

State police seek help in search for couple believed last seen in Hunterdon County - may have been last seen in Hunterdon County.

The last reported sighting of the couple came last week when two individuals who resembled Rodriguez and Pereira were given a ride to the county library in Raritan Township.

Township police said they believed the two may have used the facility to warm up. A second report indicated Pereira may have been seen a couple of days later at a Marshalls store in Flemington.

Since then, the trail has seemingly gone cold.

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Roselvr For This Useful Post:

Alert
    Missing Persons: Jorge Rodriguez, 24, and Melissa Pereira, 25 from Garfield and Wayne. Last seen: On 12/27/13 in Wayne, NJ.
    The Wayne Township Police Department, Garfield City Police Department and the New Jersey State Police Missing Persons Unit are seeking the public's assistance in locating 24 year old Jorge Rodriguez and 25 year old Melissa Pereira.

Jorge Rodriguez is 5'10, 181 pounds with brown eyes, and black hair. Melissa Pereira is 5'07, 141 pounds with brown eyes and black hair.

They were last seen on Friday, December 27 in Wayne, N.J. driving a White Honda, with tinted windows and a New York Giant's decal on the rear of the car. That vehicle has a NJ license plate of E77-AYX.

They had reservations at a bed and breakfast in Stroudsburg, Pennsylvania on December 31, but they never checked in. There were possible sightings in the Hunterdon County area.

Anyone with information is asked to contact the Wayne Township Police Department at (973)633-3530, Garfield City Police Department at (973)478-8500 or the New Jersey State Police Missing Persons Unit at (800)709-5464.

Instructions:
    Anyone with information is asked to contact the Wayne Township Police Department at (973)633-3530, Garfield City Police Department at (973)478-8500 or the New Jersey State Police Missing Persons Unit at (800)709-5464.

Address/Location
    New Jersey State Police
    River Rd
    Trenton, NJ 08628

Contact
    Emergency: 9-1-1
    Non-emergencies: 609-882-2000

http://local.nixle.com/alert/5124048/

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to CatFancier For This Useful Post:

They've been missing for 3 weeks. I don't think this will have a good outcome sadly.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to MagnoliaMountain For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by MagnoliaMountain View Post
    They've been missing for 3 weeks. I don't think this will have a good outcome sadly.
    I really hope they've searched the lakes. The lack of news articles bothers me.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Roselvr For This Useful Post:

Missing couple found dead in Wayne garage

http://www.nj.com/passaic-county/ind...ne_garage.html
    No temptation has overtaken you except what is common to mankind. And God is faithful; he will not let you be tempted beyond what you can bear. But when you are tempted, he will also provide a way out so that you can endure it. - 1 Corinthians 10:13 (NIV)

We are all one poor choice from being a subject on this forum. Think twice.

20. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to mikkismom For This Useful Post:

A young couple who went missing late last month were found dead in a garage at a home in Wayne this morning, prosecutors said.

Jorge Rodriguez and his girlfriend Melissa Pereira were last seen leaving Pereira's home in Wayne on Dec. 27, supposedly headed for a Pennsylvania bed and breakfast where they made New Year's Eve reservations.

But Pereira, a 25-year-old Wayne resident, and Rodriguez, of Garfield, were found dead around 11:15 a.m. today, said Passaic County Assistant Prosecutro Michael DeMarco.

22. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to OkieGranny For This Useful Post:

Missing couple found dead in Wayne garage

No temptation has overtaken you except what is common to mankind. And God is faithful; he will not let you be tempted beyond what you can bear. But when you are tempted, he will also provide a way out so that you can endure it. - 1 Corinthians 10:13 (NIV)

We are all one poor choice from being a subject on this forum. Think twice.

24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to mikkismom For This Useful Post:

Oh my...RIP

26. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to lymom3 For This Useful Post:

How sad.
    Rest in peace </3

DeMarco said investigators are awaiting the results of an autopsy to determine a cause and manner of death, and declined to comment further.

28. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Roselvr For This Useful Post:

I didn't want this outcome. I want to know whose garage they were in, of course the media won't say.

I have a lot of family in Wayne, I wonder if they've heard anything.

RIP

30. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Stormy415 For This Useful Post:

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast