AL AL - Jefferson "Ryles" Chapman, 25, Dothan, 18 Dec 2013

los2188

North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!
Reaction score
Jefferson "Ryles" Chapman
image67.jpeg
Chapman.jpg

Jefferson "Ryles" Chapman, 25, has been missing since December 18th, 2013 from Dothan, Alabama. He was last seen leaving the Bocage neighborhood near highway 84 west in Dothan. Chapman is also the father of a little girl. Chapman is a white male standing 6' 1" and weighing 180 lbs with brown hair and blue eyes. Chapman also has the name 'CHAPMAN' tattooed across his back.

Please call the Dothan Police Department at (334) 615-3630, 334-618-8004 or 334-790-1729.

http://www.wtvy.com/video?videoid=2753131

http://www.wtvy.com/news/headlines/Jefferson-Ryles-Chapman-Is-Still-Missing--239282171.html

Cases that have so little information, really frustrate me.

Cases that have so little information, really frustrate me.

Agreed. Plus what's sad, is that I've been sitting on this case for a while just waiting for it to come to the MSM. I also get the impression that the family has tried hard to get it out there, but it's just now being picked up on...slightly.

Apparently he had a vehicle for sale at some point. I was unable to find a date on the add so I am curious to know when it was posted. Is it possible this was like a craigslist deal gone bad? I certainly hope not :(
http://www.autozin.com/Dodge,29,model,1973-Dodge-Charger-SE--Dodgeville-,103152.html

Also looks like he has a daughter. Where is she now? MSM needs to step it up and get some info to the public. Jmo
https://www.facebook.com/ryles.chapman.12

There was a video in one of my links that talked about his daughter and how she always asks her mommy where her daddy is. If I weren't such a bad boy, my heart would sink. Oh wait. Too late. :(

There was a video in one of my links that talked about his daughter and how she always asks her mommy where her daddy is. If I weren't such a bad boy, my heart would sink. Oh wait. Too late. :(

I am on my phone and couldn't get the video to play. Thank you for filling me in! :)
I know we don't know a whole lot about him at this time but his fb leads me to believe he is a very loving and proud papa. I really wish they would release some more details

From his Twitter it appears that as of late November 13 he had only irregular visits with his daughter, which made him sad back then. Not sure what the situation was when he went missing.
https://twitter.com/RylesChapman

I missed this. I've been wondering why he hasn't shown up here. This is local to me. I don't know him, but there isn't much info out there about what the family thinks happened. A local forum has a thread going with essentially the same as what has been posted here. I would post a link but you must be a member to read there.

As of 10 HOURS ago, he "became friends" with 8 people on his FB page.....interesting.

Maybe that's just people accepting requests from him, but there's no posts on his timeline from friends pleading for his return etc...very odd.

I was in Dothan today on the west side. I saw three of the large electronic billboards with his picture on them.

I live in Dothan. I have been waiting for more info to come out because there IS, as you've a said, so little. All that I'm aware of is that it seems he literally walked away, from his parents' home, I believe. (One of the most affluent neighborhoods in town, by the way.)

Most of the postings on the FB page seem to be pleading directly to him and asking him to come home. I have just wondered if there is maybe a mental illness issue here, or maybe he was suicidal. I'm basing that on what's NOT being said I guess you could say.

I live in Dothan. I have been waiting for more info to come out because there IS, as you've a said, so little. All that I'm aware of is that it seems he literally walked away, from his parents' home, I believe. (One of the most affluent neighborhoods in town, by the way.)

Most of the postings on the FB page seem to be pleading directly to him and asking him to come home. I have just wondered if there is maybe a mental illness issue here, or maybe he was suicidal. I'm basing that on what's NOT being said I guess you could say.

It's kind of funny (but sad) that you say this, because this was another of the....15 missing person's cases that I've had to "sit on" until it was released on MSM. I've got more coming sooner rather than later. I don't understand why there's so little on this.

My thoughts exactly. LE was out searching the woods around his subdivision yesterday afternoon.family seems to be doing everything they can to get his missing status out there to the public without giving any information on why he is missing.

I have heard nothing new today. Just a post on the FB page with a pic of his daughter captioned that she is missing him.

Well, I know that that makes it sound like, even though I was chastised about that on another missing thread by a family member. Just proves my point there, though.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pandamom76
Back