956 users online (156 members and 800 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

KY Private investigator believes Kentucky missing women may be related to other cases

Interesting but kind of scary.

http://www.wkyt.com/home/headlines/P...239509891.html

LEXINGTON, Ky. (WKYT) - A Florida private investigator says he believes more than a dozen missing persons cases from Kentucky and surrounding states may be connected.

The faces of the young women on Bill Warner's blog are similar but behind each smile is a different family searching for answers.

More at link.
    Unless I provide a link, every one of my posts are to be considered rumor, Speculation, or simply MY OWN OPINION.

“It is better to remain silent at the risk of being thought a fool, than to talk and remove all doubt of it.”

The missing and murdered cannot cry out for Justice. It is the duty for the living to do so for them.

I stand with Standing Rock!

Wow! This would be a huge break in these cases if their was a link between them! And them pictured all together makes them all look very similar in appearance! Praying for answers for all these young ladies!

If this was a different PI, I might think twice, but this guy has been pushing this for a while now, without mentioning that some cases have POI boyfriends, etc...IMO he is trying to make a name for himself. JMO
    Just my opinion, of course.

I believe there's also pretty solid persons of interest in 4 of these 6 cases (4 different POIs). Kortne and Holly would be the exceptions (and from Kortne's thread, I don't think her case and Holly's are connected).

I think it's tempting to want to believe there's one sicko out there kidnapping girls instead of many sickos. It's easier to think we could solve the problem if he round up that one sicko rather than the daunting task of finding all the sickos out there.
    Last edited by ktgirl; 01-09-2014 at 11:02 PM.
    "All your life, all your love, all your hate, all your memory, all your pain, it was all the same thing. It was all the same dream—a dream that you had inside a locked room. A dream about being a person.” - True Detective

Help Save the Next Girl. http://helpsavethenextgirl.com

Help Find Shane Fell. Http://helpfindshanefell.com

Quote Originally Posted by ktgirl View Post
    I believe there's also pretty solid persons of interest in 4 of these 6 cases (4 different POIs). Kortne and Holly would be the exceptions.

I think it's tempting to want to believe there's one sicko out there kidnapping girls instead of many sickos. It's easier to think we could solve the problem if he round up that one sicko rather than the daunting task of finding all the sickos out there.
    Not so sure about Kortne. She had a truly wild night that night, including a possible bar fight and we have heard, on and off, that not everyone was anxious to be helpful when she vanished.
    Just my opinion, of course.

Quote Originally Posted by cluciano63 View Post
    Not so sure about Kortne. She had a truly wild night that night, including a possible bar fight and we have heard, on and off, that not everyone was anxious to be helpful when she vanished.
    I agree. I see plenty of potential POIs (that haven't been named so by LE) when I read her thread. I don't think any of these 6 cases are conneceted.
    "All your life, all your love, all your hate, all your memory, all your pain, it was all the same thing. It was all the same dream—a dream that you had inside a locked room. A dream about being a person.” - True Detective

Help Save the Next Girl. http://helpsavethenextgirl.com

Help Find Shane Fell. Http://helpfindshanefell.com