1008 users online (228 members and 780 guests)  

Websleuths News

Unhappy FL - 13-Year-Old Sex Trafficking Victim Reportedly Danced At South Beach Strip Club

A 13-year-old Miami girl was forced into prostitution and also made to dance at a fully nude strip club on South Beach, according to police.

The girl, identified only as "D.J.," allegedly went by "Peaches" when she was forced to dance at Club Madonna on Washington Avenue, the Miami Herald reports.

Three people have been arrested on human trafficking charges. Club Madonna dancer Marlene San Vincente, 22, Vilbert Jean, 36, and DW, 18, all of Miami, were also charged with contributing to the delinquency of a minor, lewd and lascivious conduct on a person less than 16 and delivering a controlled substance to a person under 18, according to NBC6.

Last edited by Harmony2; 01-12-2014 at 08:41 AM.

"Florida strip club where 13-year-old girl allegedly performed nude shut down"

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nati...#ixzz2q9Ijrvsj

Just when I think nothing will surprise me I read this! This poor child and the abuse she must have endured. I hope her captors are doubly punished!

Melbourne Australia
    I guess there is a lot of this going on. Feed them drugs and you have control of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Marg from Oz View Post
    I guess there is a lot of this going on. Feed them drugs and you have control of them.
    No doubt! Geez....I just now watched the video from my above link....a Club Madonna employee was interviewed and so rude....talks about how the 13 year old basically deserved all this....states "this little girl was not innocent!" While waving his finger for emphasis. What a jerk!

The trio of POS accused perps:

May they rot in hell, if found guilty

Sadly child sex trafficking happens all over the world so I am not surprised. I am nevertheless disappointed at every instance, especially considering how it popped up in a developed country such as the United States. I'm glad the culprits have been caught.

Here's a Dateline story about unbelievably young sex trafficking victims in Cambodia. Warning: may be very disturbing and saddening. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=etnGGZrv9c4