FL FL - Roberta Rene Cable, 41, Clearwater, 14 December 2013

I just saw this on TB site. They don't give much info, do they. We don't know if she was married, where or if she worked, kids if any, family reaching out, nothing really to go on. I guess we need to dig.

Sadly, she's has filed 5 domestic violence injunctions in Pinellas County total in the past 5 years, they where all different people she filed them against. But...If I where LE I would start there. Especially the most recent that she filed against in July 2012. She was married at one time according to intellus but it appears that was a long time ago in Illinois, where she seems to be from.

"Deputies say Cable has had numerous run-ins with the the law in the past few years, including drug, trespassing and driving under the influence charges."

Could be a bad drug deal too, it was near Christmas and some times the Holidays make people fall off the wagon. So there is ex bf and possibly drug dealers or bad stuff. Hope she is found, but it has been a month already.

"Detectives say Roberta “Rene” Cable, 41, was last seen Dec. 14 at 1700 Owen Drive, where she was living with some other people, and her disappearance is considered suspicious."

http://tbo.com/pinellas-county/detectives-seek-help-in-locating-missing-clearwater-woman-20140110/

So these "other people" didn't think it was suspicious that she did not come back? She didn't have a car I read so where did they think she went for that long. She was reported missing by family members 2 days after Christmas.

Edit- note, room mates should be checked out.

I am sure LE is looking at the roommates. Where did they say they saw her last? They know what she was wearing 2 weeks after she is last seen; I couldn't tell you what my husband wore yesterday. She is on foot, no car due to no license I would think, so how is she getting around. She was starting a new job, which is a good sign that maybe she was getting her life back on track. But for the roommates to not even call police when she doesn't come home is crazy, unless she has a history of drugs and alcohol and she takes off. Many addicted do that, they leave and binge and then come home after days or weeks. Hope they find her, but if there is no family here, no one will be pushing for flyers, searches and keeping her face out there. Remember Sandra Lemar? We don't hear a thing now. Same with the two woman that are missing out of Clearwater, the one they found her leg in St Pete, can't remember their names. That is my point, people forget.

c1ee1a34-83d9-49b3-ab3f-cc0f1560bbf0_zpsb05fcf7a.jpg

http://tbo.com/pinellas-county/deputies-release-photos-of-missing-clearwater-woman-20140117/

One reason investigators believe her disappearance is suspicious is because Cable typically communicates with her family, which is out of state, during the Christmas holidays, but didn’t do so, said Cristen Rensel, a spokeswoman for the Pinellas County Sheriff’s Office.

NamUs listing added 1/28/2014
https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/23346/0/
Roberta Cable
Nickname/Alias: Renee Fisher, Roberta Renee Fisher, Roberta Rene Cable
DNA: Sample is currently not available
Fingerprint information is available elsewhere
Dental information/charting is currently not available

http://wfla.com/2016/01/26/detectives-seek-help-finding-clearwater-woman-missing-since-2013/

CLEARWATER, Fla. (WFLA) – The mystery surrounding the disappearance of a Clearwater woman has taken a dramatic turn, a suspect in the case is dead.

The case is something that you might see in a Hollywood movie. A woman vanished and the man she was staying with is suspected in her death. Detectives have dug up a yard and traveled to another county, searching for clues in the case.

Now,*the death of the suspect has the Pinellas County Sheriff’s Office once again asking people to come forward with information.

More at link...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23
Back