1211 users online (230 members and 981 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 3 of 136 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 103 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Fronkensteen
    Do you have details on this individual on death row?

It's interesting to note that the Watkins Glen U.S. Grand Prix was held on October 7th, 1979, 2 days before her body was discovered in the field. She was wearing a man's racing-themed jacket. Watkins Glen is roughly 2-2 1/2 hours southeast of Caledonia. She had recently spent some time in a sunny climate, based on the fact that her skin was tanned. Just a thought.

Serial murderer Christopher Wilder was considered a possible suspect in this case. He was into racing, and was known to have been in the area at the time. He was killed by police before anyone had a chance to question him about this case.
    Her body was discovered on Nov 9th, with her being killed on Nov 8th. The Watkins glad us grand prix was on Oct 7th.

Hello everyone

Just spoke with a very nice detective that will look into our thoughts about Jane Doe !!

Maybe it will lead to her identification!

thanks
    sharon

Quote Originally Posted by sharon25
    Is it normal for a girl in Mexico to have two last names if she is not married?

Monica Gonzalez Castillo

To me that sounds like two last names..

Also- why isn't there more information on her? If she was reported missing by someone you would think they would have her birthdate and the day and circumstances of her disapperance.
    I had a friend in high school who was from Peru. They do have two last names (unmarried). It is something like the use the fathers last name and the mothers maiden name. My friend had a different last name from her mother even though her parents were never divorced.

Hello everyone

Just spoke with a very nice detective that will look into our thoughts about Jane Doe !!

Maybe it will lead to her identification!

thanks
    sharon
    Very interesting! Keep us posted!!!!

Her body was discovered on Nov 9th, with her being killed on Nov 8th. The Watkins glad us grand prix was on Oct 7th.
    You're right. Thanks for the correction! I need a vacation...
    Last edited by Fronkensteen; 05-20-2005 at 11:02 AM.

http://www.racingarchives.org/collec...RAMSbydate.htm

Here's a list I've been using. I still think checking into the racing circuit might be worth a look....

Quote Originally Posted by Mullins
    http://www.racingarchives.org/collec...RAMSbydate.htm

Here's a list I've been using. I still think checking into the racing circuit might be worth a look....
    I informed him of the two different ideas.
    He knows how to reach me.
    Also if anyone thinks that they have more clues or information
    feel free to post it or sent it to me.
    He told me to e-mail him anytime with any information.
    I think they would really love to at least ID this girl as well.

It just amazes me how people could just go missing
    and some people don't even notice.

i have a theory on the jacket.. didnt someone post that they le or someone looked into the jackets and were told they were like one shot gimmicks like freebees or like sold one time only.. does the company at least know where they sent the jackets out to ex companys, maybe they were offerd on a cereal box. could u get them at a nasscar event? i know it was mentioned that it was hard to track them down i think beacuse they were not sold or something. they have to at least know what places got the jackets. what companys they sent them to im sure they have a record somewhere or someone knows something about those jackets did anyone try and do a search on them. worth looking into

I've been looking around the web
    and found some of these to be interesting
    it's hard to tell though.

Tel me what you think

Megan Emmerick 17 years old
    http://www.dps.state.ak.us/ast/cib/graphics/Emerick.jpg

also- when they say that this Jane Doe has no distinguising marks- that means she doesn't have a birthmark- moles- or scars right? or tattoo's

also- Bonita Bickwit bares some resemblence as well. I'm sure she was ruled out since she was traveling to the Watkins Glen area for a concert with her boyfriend.

Thanks

sharon

i thought i read somewhere that she was thought to be of the green river or bundy killings i could be wrong i also think someone mention on the doe guest book that she resembled a jane doe or something. we cant rule anything out. also im going to check on the jacket theory

Hi folks I am one of the LE's working this Jane Doe case. We will look at any information that we get and try to develop leads. Feel free to e- mail me with any thoughts or ideas. We have explored most of the thoughts that have been mentioned here, but we still need that one bit of information that can help identify her.

Welcome to WS! Glad to have you here!

Do you have any current theories? Mullins mentioned that there are similarities with this murder and a convict currently serving a sentence for other murders by the name of Roy Clifton Swafford. Has he been ruled out as a suspect?

Quote Originally Posted by Sgt Smith
    Hi folks I am one of the LE's working this Jane Doe case. We will look at any information that we get and try to develop leads. Feel free to e- mail me with any thoughts or ideas. We have explored most of the thoughts that have been mentioned here, but we still need that one bit of information that can help identify her.
    Welcome!! Glad to see that you finally signed up

-He's the real deal you guys

Did she have pierced ears?
    The description of her does not say.
    Also- when it said she had no identifying marks,
    does that mean no scars?? no birthmarks??

The thing about missing persons, especially with her age,
    is that she could've been a runaway- and not reported right away..
    or never at all??

Also- I'm 25, but I look about 18- this could be the case for her as well.
    couldn't they tell by x-rays of her bones just how old
    she is? or at least if she had reached adulthood yet?

Also- I was searching through the different states
    missing persons clearinghouse. Is there a more
    consolidated place of missing persons?

if these questions have been answered elsewhere I'm sorry

Here are two sites.

www.ncmec.org
    www.doenetwork.us

Page 3 of 136 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 103 ... LastLast