1405 users online (204 members and 1201 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    los2188 is offline North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!

FL - Cynthia Johnson, 26, Westville, 11 Jan 2014

Cynthia Katrice Johnson

A report was received by the Holmes County Sheriff’s Office of a female acting strangely on a bridge on Saturday, January 11th, 2014. Authorities did not find her, but they did find a vehicle with personal items belonging to Cynthia Katrice Johnson, 26, of Westville, Florida. The vehicle that was found was in good working order. Johnson's family has been contacted. Her family hasn't heard from her since Saturday, January 11th. Authorities have yet to find her.

Please contact the Holmes County Sheriff’s Office at 850-547-4421 or your local law enforcement agency.

http://www.wjhg.com/home/headlines/H...239826991.html
    Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

"When from a long distant past nothing persists, after the people are dead, after things are broken and scattered, still alone, more persistent, more faithful, the smell and taste of things remain poised a long, long time like souls, ready to remind us, waiting, hoping for their moment amid the ruins of all the rest, and bear unfaltering in the tiny and almost impalpable drop of their essence the vast structure of recollection."

The look on this poor woman's face says it all to me. So sad.
    Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

"When from a long distant past nothing persists, after the people are dead, after things are broken and scattered, still alone, more persistent, more faithful, the smell and taste of things remain poised a long, long time like souls, ready to remind us, waiting, hoping for their moment amid the ruins of all the rest, and bear unfaltering in the tiny and almost impalpable drop of their essence the vast structure of recollection."

floridamomma is offline "I've never let my school interfere with my education." - Mark Twain
    yeah. this isn't far from me. very small town.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

floridamomma is offline "I've never let my school interfere with my education." - Mark Twain
    I can't post link, but Katrice Johnson in Westville is her FB.

I just saw this in a local news site.

Well now, that is interesting. I just went there to link the story and it is gone!

This is close to me, also.

Hmmm....I was able to get to the link. I'm not sure what's going on there, but....look at this...and mind you, I am in NO WAY standing in any judgement on anyone, but it looks like she's...well...had a full life thus far...and I am CERTAIN that that's her..but could this help explain her disappearance?

http://florida.arrests.org/Arrests/C...nson_13805600/

No wonder she looks so sad and beaten down, and pardon the pun there when you look at the charges.

This is a very rural area. Lots of meth down there. I'm not saying this is the case but.....regardless, its very sad.

In all seriousness, why do people so often blame meth? Yes, it's all over. Sorry, I keep wondering that and remembered to ask when I saw your post!

Quote Originally Posted by floridamomma View Post
    In all seriousness, why do people so often blame meth? Yes, it's all over. Sorry, I keep wondering that and remembered to ask when I saw your post!

Well, it does tend to affects one's appearance, skin especially (as well as teeth) so sometimes it might be a leap, but sometimes not, IMO. And behavior, i.e. violence.
    Just my opinion, of course.

Why do people blame meth? Seriously? Its rampant here. When someone declines so dramatically, that is usually the answer. I know it isn't always. But just read the local police reports. Its everywhere around here. I have a niece in prison right now. She couldn't keep a clean drug test while she was on parole. And her sister just got out. Two families destroyed.

Do you think that mugshot is of our missing person? As far as meth is concerned, I can't really speak much on that. I've never done it, and to my VAST (haha) knowledge, I don't know anyone that has done it, but I do see the faces of meth on websites and such that shows you before and after pictures, and all I can say is...whoa!! Heavy duty stuff. So are we guessing that maybe she did that and that led her to violent and depressive tendencies?

Okay, her friends/family call her CK.
    They believe she jumped off the bridge, but are still searching.

Her close friend (AC) is down there waiting for word.
    As of 6 hours ago they were still searching with no word.

CK has 3 facebooks but only one has pictures on it.
    I have confirmed all 3 belong to her, family/friends posting about her being missing have linked to them.

This is the one with pictures that is under Katrice:

https://www.facebook.com/katrice.joh...=browse_search

This is the one from the first half of 2013:

https://www.facebook.com/ck.pyles

This one is CK's most recent facebook.
    I believe that her maiden name was Pyles, but I couldn't swear to it.

https://www.facebook.com/cynthiak.pyles

And here are a couple of NON mugshot pictures of CK.

Pretty sure the ones of her and the little boy were taken in Geneva at Fowler park. The huge oak there at the junction.

Ironically, the junction of the Choctawhathcee and Pea Rivers. The bridge she was last seen at spans the river a few miles south of there.

Quote Originally Posted by los2188 View Post
    The look on this poor woman's face says it all to me. So sad.
    I agree. You also wear your heart on your sleeve. You are a wonderfully caring person, and I am so glad that WS was lucky enough to have you join us.
    Media thread for Abby and Libby.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...5#post13163455

WebSleuths Lingo thread.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...bsleuths-Lingo

Unless I provide a link, every one of my posts are to be considered rumor, Speculation, or simply MY OWN OPINION.

We are the watchers. We are witnesses. We see what has gone before. We see what happens now, at this dangerous moment in human history. We see what's going to happen - what will surely happen - unless we come together: we - the Peoples of all Nations - to restore peace and harmony and balance to the Earth, our Mother.

THE IGNORE BUTTON IS YOUR FRIEND!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast