Woman sues her lawyers for not telling her that a divorce ends her marriage

Next she's going to sue them for not telling her that she'll get wet if she goes out in the rain.

I wonder if anyone ever sued those people who manufacture freezers for not warning people that if you put food in there it gets too cold and too hard to eat.

So what exactly did she think the definition of "divorce" was? :confused:

I wonder what her ulterior motive is as to why she wants the marriage to still be valid? Could it be financial, meaning that she wants money or benefits that she would have been entitle to as a wife? Or could it be personal, meaning that ex-hubby has moved on and she wants to interfere in that?

I bet ex hubby is thanking his lucky starts now that he is legally free of this woman.

I wonder what her ulterior motive is as to why she wants the marriage to still be valid? Could it be financial, meaning that she wants money or benefits that she would have been entitle to as a wife? Or could it be personal, meaning that ex-hubby has moved on and she wants to interfere in that?

I bet ex hubby is thanking his lucky starts now that he is legally free of this woman.

Her motivation was that as Roman Catholic she was not supposed to get divorced. What she wanted (or thought was getting) was a judicial separation, so being effectively divorced but still married on paper. I know it is hard to believe that anyone could be so naïve, but that is the argument she was making.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amberdw2021
Back