Found Deceased ID - Dylan Parker, 18, Osburn, 12 January 2014

wantjustice

Always hoping
Reaction score
Deputies said they received information on Sunday that Dylan Michael John Parker was missing.

Parker called his mom around midnight to ask her to pick him up near the Osburn Shell station. He was not there when his mother arrived shortly after.

An employee at the Shell station said they had witnessed a male matching Parker’s description get into a white car with Kootenai County license plates. The employee said Parker got into the car with an adult male and female.

http://www.krem.com/news/local/18-y...ng-after-seen-at-Shell-station-239988821.html

Hope there is just some mix up and he is at a friend's house. Not much info out there.

:( This doesn't sound good at all. Why get in a car if someone is on their way to pick you up? I wish their were some additional details.

Found a possible Facebook for Dylan. Shows last (posting) activity (that I can tell) Saturday night between 8-9pm. Wasn't last time seen midnight?

Mods, delete if necessary. Still not too sure on FB rules of missing people. :)

Found a possible Facebook for Dylan. Shows last (posting) activity (that I can tell) Saturday night between 8-9pm. Wasn't last time seen midnight?

You are good! I looked everywhere for one and couldn't find it :p. I can only find the ones that have a unique name. Yes it was midnight (really Sunday) but he had been at friends' house Saturday night and waited for mom at midnight Sunday, at the gas station.

SRM posted and BW posted, both appearing to know the family.
BW is friends with Dylan on facebook, so she checks out as knowing him.

https://www.facebook.com/KREM2/posts/10151858488041301:0?stream_ref=1

If you are SURE it's his facebook you can post it.
I am 100% sure this is Dylan's facebook.
He has a distinct look and the pictures and family members names match.
Last post I see was 7:49pm on Saturday.
(I am in the same time zone, remember facebook shows times in your time zone.)

https://www.facebook.com/dylan.parker.58

If you found another one you are sure is him, you can post it. :seeya:

I see nothing alarming on his facebook, all pretty normal stuff for his age.
Important to remember that a lot of people don't portray their true self on facebook, trying to be cool. :twocents:

SRM posted and BW posted, both appearing to know the family.
BW is friends with Dylan on facebook, so she checks out as knowing him.

https://www.facebook.com/KREM2/posts/10151858488041301:0?stream_ref=1

If you are SURE it's his facebook you can post it.
I am 100% sure this is Dylan's facebook.
He has a distinct look and the pictures and family members names match.
Last post I see was 7:49pm on Saturday.
(I am in the same time zone, remember facebook shows times in your time zone.)

https://www.facebook.com/dylan.parker.58

If you found another one you are sure is him, you can post it. :seeya:

I see nothing alarming on his facebook, all pretty normal stuff for his age.
Important to remember that a lot of people don't portray their true self on facebook, trying to be cool. :twocents:

Yep, that's the one I found as well. :)

You are good! I looked everywhere for one and couldn't find it :p. I can only find the ones that have a unique name. Yes it was midnight (really Sunday) but he had been at friends' house Saturday night and waited for mom at midnight Sunday, at the gas station.

Especially when I'm trying to look up a profile for a missing person, and also just in general, I always add a city or state the person is from to the end of my search (ex. John Smith Michigan) and I can usually find who I'm looking for :)

Yep, that's the one I found as well. :)

Okay, I posted it because the sisters name matched the comments and the pictures were clearly him.
Sometimes I'm not sure so I don't post it.
Fortunately for us this kid has a unique look to make up for his common name, so we are still able to be sure.

I wonder if he was drinking that night...
That seems to be the common thread in missing teen/young adult males. :banghead:

Especially when I'm trying to look up a profile for a missing person, and also just in general, I always add a city or state the person is from to the end of my search (ex. John Smith Michigan) and I can usually find who I'm looking for :)
Thank you! I used to be able to look it up before they changed the format on FB about a year or two ago. But not since. That was smart of you to figure that out. I would have never guessed that's how it works now.

Okay, I posted it because the sisters name matched the comments and the pictures were clearly him.
Sometimes I'm not sure so I don't post it.
Fortunately for us this kid has a unique look to make up for his common name, so we are still able to be sure.

I wonder if he was drinking that night...
That seems to be the common thread in missing teen/young adult males. :banghead:
That would be terrible if he wandered off. Sure hope not! Seems like many guys have done that. But the clerk seems to think that he got into that car. Either way doesn't look great.

Hopefully, he got into a car with friends and spent Sunday sleeping off a bender. Sounds worrisome though, I hope he's found quickly and is ok.

Just a note, I think the missing date should be the 12th. The 13th was yesterday, Monday. Sounds like he went missing early a.m. on Sunday which would be the 12th.

(Last article listed right above me also says the 12th.)

Hoping he turns up soon. :)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarpSleuth
Back