1079 users online (203 members and 876 guests)  


Websleuths News


Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 124
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    6,206

    IA - Stephanie Ehlers, 34, Minden, 2005

    34 yr.old Stephanie Ehlers she's not been seen since Sat.last seen at 5:30pm and last seen by hubby. Hubby went to a nascar party at friends and she was going to meet him up there and didn't show up he got home at 3am Sunday morning he reported her missing sunday m orning at 10 am.She was planning on having her labor indueced monday and her husband called dr. and she had not even made a dr. apt. she had 5 or 6 hundred dollars. 89 Chevy red cavalier his old beater work car.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Tybee Island,GA
    Posts
    7,556
    this is scary
    Welcome to the World Baby Caleb!!!

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    6,206
    tybee I totaly agree with you but I didn't hear Greta say what state this is in, i'm going to do a google search to see if I can find any more info out.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    lala land
    Posts
    9,620
    Didn't the husband wonder where she was? The race ended at 11:30 but he didn't go home until 3am and didn't report her missing until the next morning? I don't understand that lack of concern.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    5,772

    last name Ehlers

    COUNCIL BLUFFS, Iowa -- Pottawattamie County officials are asking the public to keep an eye out for a missing woman.


    Stephanie Ehlers, 34, of Minden, was last seen Saturday. Ehlers is pregnant and told her family she was supposed to have labor induced at Mercy Hospital on Monday morning. Her family said Ehlers doctor was contacted, and the doctor has no record of an appointment for Monday.

    http://www.theiowachannel.com/news/4468493/detail.html

    Praying for her safe return!!!!

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    5,772
    Another link......

    http://www.wowt.com/news/headlines/1559832.html

    A Council Bluffs woman, nine-months pregnant, is missing. Police are looking for Stephanie Ehlers. Ms. Ehlers was last seen Saturday afternoon by her husband.

    After working a double shift she was tired and needed some rest. Stephanie's husband left the house to give her some peace and quiet but when he returned she was gone.

    Friends say concern is growing because Monday was to be the day that doctors induced labor.

    Tonya Owens is concerned about her friend and the baby she's carrying and Ms. Owens thinks Ehlers' history might have something to do with her disappearance.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Northern US
    Posts
    1,207
    Wait, I'm confused by this quote "

    That was 15 years ago but Owens says it was a very difficult time for ehlers and she believes that Stephanie might be trying to avoid that kind of trauma. "

    Are they saying that she just went somewhere by herself willingly??

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Midwest
    Posts
    14,163
    this is all sounding very odd.... no record of an appointment on monday?

    Is she really pregnant?

    Why is she working a doubleshift up until the weekend before??

    wow

  9. #9
    SewingDeb's Avatar
    SewingDeb is offline "Sorry, I'm not qualified to land the plane."
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    8,957
    Quote Originally Posted by Sassygerl
    COUNCIL BLUFFS, Iowa -- Pottawattamie County officials are asking the public to keep an eye out for a missing woman.


    Stephanie Ehlers, 34, of Minden, was last seen Saturday. Ehlers is pregnant and told her family she was supposed to have labor induced at Mercy Hospital on Monday morning. Her family said Ehlers doctor was contacted, and the doctor has no record of an appointment for Monday.

    http://www.theiowachannel.com/news/4468493/detail.html

    Praying for her safe return!!!!
    I hope she returns safely, too. That's so strange that the doctor has no record of an appointment for Monday. Is she for sure pregnant?

  10. #10
    SewingDeb's Avatar
    SewingDeb is offline "Sorry, I'm not qualified to land the plane."
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    8,957
    Quote Originally Posted by PrayersForMaura
    this is all sounding very odd.... no record of an appointment on monday?

    Is she really pregnant?

    Why is she working a doubleshift up until the weekend before??

    wow
    I just posted almost the same thing. If she really is 9 months pregnant, working a double shift should have worn her out so much that she wouldn't have the energy to drive away.


  11. #11
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    lala land
    Posts
    9,620
    It does seem strange that a woman with a history of hemorrhaging during labor would still be working so late in the pregnancy. If she weren't actually pregnant, certainly the doctor would have said so.

  12. #12
    SewingDeb's Avatar
    SewingDeb is offline "Sorry, I'm not qualified to land the plane."
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    8,957
    Quote Originally Posted by sharon25
    Wait, I'm confused by this quote "

    That was 15 years ago but Owens says it was a very difficult time for ehlers and she believes that Stephanie might be trying to avoid that kind of trauma. "

    Are they saying that she just went somewhere by herself willingly??
    I think that's what they are hoping. Of course going off by yourself wouldn't keep you from going in to labor and if she has hemorrhaged before, it would be very dangerous not to be under a doctor's care when labor starts.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Midwest
    Posts
    14,163
    Quote Originally Posted by SewingDeb
    I just posted almost the same thing. If she really is 9 months pregnant, working a double shift should have worn her out so much that she wouldn't have the energy to drive away.
    especially if, as according to her sister, she had complications during another pregnancy... i would think one wouldn't want to stress oneself out by working a doubleshift!!

    this quote was weird ...
    "Ehlers is considered a missing person in Pottawattamie County. She is 5 feet 2 inches tall, about 130 pounds and nine months pregnant. Her family said she may not appear pregnant if she is wearing loose clothing. She has short, dark hair and green eyes. Investigators said no foul play is suspected in her disappearance. "

    i have a hard time believing someone who is about to have labor induced is on her feet for a double shift!!

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    6,206
    Thank you for the new's links as to what state she lives in. I agree this case does sound somewhat strange with her being 9 months pregnant and working a double shift. And them saying is she was wearing a lg. shirt one couldn't tell she was pregnant I'd think even if a person didn't gain much weight durning there term being 9 months pregnant one would be able to tell.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    lala land
    Posts
    9,620
    Quote Originally Posted by WindChime
    Thank you for the new's links as to what state she lives in. I agree this case does sound somewhat strange with her being 9 months pregnant and working a double shift. And them saying is she was wearing a lg. shirt one couldn't tell she was pregnant I'd think even if a person didn't gain much weight durning there term being 9 months pregnant one would be able to tell.
    They say she's 5'2" and 130 pounds. If that's her pregnancy weight, it should be obvious that she's pregnant. It's heavier women who usually hide it better.

Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. GUILTY FL - Joel Hill, 77, & Stephanie Davis, 42, murdered, Bradenton, 4 Dec 2005
    By mysteriew in forum Recently Sentenced and Beyond
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 09-04-2015, 06:48 PM
  2. GUILTY LA - LaKelvin Manning, 19, shot to death, Minden, Nov 2005
    By mysteriew in forum Recently Sentenced and Beyond
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 11-23-2010, 10:54 AM
  3. FL Antonia Guerrero (12), Stephanie Guerrero (13), & Sandra Lopez (11) - Tampa FL, 2005
    By SheWhoMustNotBeNamed in forum Missing Children in America - A Profile
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-09-2010, 03:58 PM
  4. Found Safe NY - Stephanie Caruso, 16, Long Island, 31 Jan 2005
    By JJJJaded in forum Located Persons Discussion
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 01-10-2006, 05:56 AM